Liinxy

Farewell Blade & Soul!

Liinxy   

Hello Friends,

After three wonderful years since I joined the Blade & Soul team, today marks the day that I complete this quest and pursue another opportunity for my next adventure.

Saying this is not easy for me, I absolutely adore all of you and have enjoyed the journey we’ve been on together. From the excitement of the alpha and beta, to the party that was completely full of people wanting to celebrate the anticipated launch. From the overflowing amounts of fan art from talented artists, to shoving peaches in Jonathan’s face and getting my finger bit in the process, for the glory of winning and for your entertainment. ^_~ From showing you the exciting new content that’s to come on livestreams, to cheering our esports players on with each tournament. I would not have these memories without you.

Thank you all so much for being a part of my life and I will truly miss being your advocate: you know where to find me if you’d like to keep in touch!

See you in the Earthen Realm,

<3

Bethany “Liinxy” Stout

yoM   

Bye bye. Well we need another pet then.

jones6   

Thank you for submitting our feedback. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Jaspix   

Everyone abandoning the ship before it sinks. Thank you Liinxy, we'll miss your streams.

Wataru   

A lot of people talked really poorly of you, but realistically you were fine. Maybe you'll find a company that will want you at one of those dinner parties.

Noms   

Take care of yourself and thanks for everything you have done for us.  Good luck!!

SalemK   

Aww you too :shy: farewell Liinxy and wish you much success on your future endeavors

PanCore   

Insert 

*my job here is done

but you didn't do anything*

meme here.

Wytsii   

Thank you very much Bethany and Jonathan, you both did a wonderful job. Thanks for being excited with us about the new updates and content! I will really miss you both, livestreams will never be the same again <3

PS.

Danté should make a Bethany and Jonathan pet as a memory 

Soloniel   
Posted (edited)

Thank You and farewell.

It seems step out of two faces of EU bns is prelude to end of BNS.

Edited by Soloniel

Ozonek   

Interesting. I wonder if this is preparation for closing the game, or trying to rescue it.

Good bye Liinxy, it was fun watching you on streams, even if you were one of the worst Community Managers in any online game ever.

Fufia   

Good bye Bethany. 

Even though I've been a little hard on you sometimes. it was never anything personal only frustrations of the game. :hmph:

Good luck for you girl

Showta   

Thank you Miss Bethany for helping the BnS commoontity look their best in all cosmetics you helped get into our grubby little mitts over the years. I will always appreciate you every time I view my crowded digital wardrobe and one day I too will have a very very cute fuzzy wolf looking hat-I bookmarked it, so one of these days. I wish both you and Miss Jonica Balenciaga Lien Rose the absolute best. I'll miss being slayed by your outfits in streams, but it's all for the best. Have fun you two crazy kids, be safe!

:rose:

Nattia   

best of luck for the future and thanks for your good work ^^

Jurisz   

Despite me being a redditor etc, I don't hate u at all, some people are just mad and stupid. Mistakes happen to everyone.

Good luck tho.

Cyfire   
Posted (edited)

Hey, hi, how are you?:victory: Although we never met it was/is nice to know you exist outside the earthen realms. 

Edited by Cyfire

Kogaruh   

Will deeply miss you... Thanks for having us.

-Endless, BnS Buddy Founder

Wow, you go too? 

Anyway, thank you for the past 3 years with BnS, Liinxy, and good luck :)

14 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Hello Friends,

After three wonderful years since I joined the Blade & Soul team, today marks the day that I complete this quest and pursue another opportunity for my next adventure.

Saying this is not easy for me, I absolutely adore all of you and have enjoyed the journey we’ve been on together. From the excitement of the alpha and beta, to the party that was completely full of people wanting to celebrate the anticipated launch. From the overflowing amounts of fan art from talented artists, to shoving peaches in Jonathan’s face and getting my finger bit in the process, for the glory of winning and for your entertainment. ^_~ From showing you the exciting new content that’s to come on livestreams, to cheering our esports players on with each tournament. I would not have these memories without you.

Thank you all so much for being a part of my life and I will truly miss being your advocate: you know where to find me if you’d like to keep in touch!

See you in the Earthen Realm,

<3

Bethany “Liinxy” Stout

Awww T_T Not you too, Now Game will definitely not going to be same anymore, Wish you best of luck, and I hope you will find a better place! You will be missed, Thank you for everything you've done!

Psss. You Joined NCSOFT on September 8, 2015 If I remember correctly Right? so it's  almost 3 years and a half years  ^_^