This game really needs to have vote-kick online players back

Kozuki

I can honestly say that I am tired of AFK players in event dgs and SSM. It gets to be a real pain and just reporting them and/or blocking them doesn't help solve the problem. Vote to kick is a good way to get these players out of the the dg and teach them a lesson. Vote to kick isn't available during loot auction when a player is offline anyways so it shouldn't be an issue with people using it to abuse the system.

In most games where have votekick it is disabled while loot or bid is open or are engaded in boss fight. All solved. They wont be able kick som1 when something good droops or right at end of boss fight. This system is needed, bcos I often see parasite freeloaders and total retarded players who don't even want learn or read. This is reason why I stoped to do F8 with randoms.

Also it would be really nice if Koldrak raid doesn't give fragments to anybody who doesn't contribute. I want to see a debuff stacking up to 30, then insta death (no DoT), removable by attacking the boss, with each attack shaving 2-3 stacks, to keep the active players on the clear, with the stack mech disabled during mech phases. Also full fire coverage on the entire sleeve between the spawn point and the boss room.

In fact, just give us that stack mech on all bosses. Eliminate the problem in it's entirety.

25 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

Also it would be really nice if Koldrak raid doesn't give fragments to anybody who doesn't contribute. I want to see a debuff stacking up to 30, then insta death (no DoT), removable by attacking the boss, with each attack shaving 2-3 stacks, to keep the active players on the clear, with the stack mech disabled during mech phases. Also full fire coverage on the entire sleeve between the spawn point and the boss room.

In fact, just give us that stack mech on all bosses. Eliminate the problem in it's entirety.

Stack mech wont eliminate leechers. They will still be at the door waiting for you to clear the boss. No contribution = no reward is a bit harsh because they can troll you using the firewall and you won't get contribution.

Examples (CS HH(you need each boss) HM). VK option is the best for these leechers.

Koldrak is a whole different story maybe a different thread/topic for it.

On 3/3/2019 at 6:07 AM, Grimoir said:

Then you need to pay more attention. Several times people complain they got kicked because someone decided to give the spot to a clan member or a friend despire the person helping throughout the boss fight and the in-between. This is what i mean with heavily abused.

Every 1 time that happens we have hundreds or thousands of AFKs and leechers. Sure that one time can be very frustrating, but compared to the massively more common abuse (which i would define as heavily abused) of AFKs and leechers, your rare case sounds infinately more appealing, especially since it can be prevented with good moderators who actually enforce good behaviour.

No amount of moderators can keep track of all these AFKs and leechers on the other hand, which mean they will go free and continue to do what they do and keep frustrating other players.

My mistake from my first comment.
I thought you could kick the online players too but you can kick the offline only.
Untill they put it "if they put it" just report them.
After several reports NCS will warn them and if they continue doing it they will get banned.

10 hours ago, genbrutal said:

Stack mech wont eliminate leechers. They will still be at the door waiting for you to clear the boss. No contribution = no reward is a bit harsh because they can troll you using the firewall and you won't get contribution.

Obviously if you don't have dps on the boss, you won't get quest reward at all. And the only way to not be dead via stack kill, is to dps. In other words, you're strong armed into doing what any normal player does in a dungeon. Fire wall doesn't really make any difference. You can stande whereever you want. The stacks will keep coming and you'll die. And if you end up with an insufficient number of stack positives + dps = no reward. Aka absolutely no way to leech. Obviously won't work on stuff that dies in one and half seconds. But I'm yet to see a SSM being cleared in 10 seconds, sooo. I'll think some more on this. I bet I can come up with a system that can eliminate all weaknesses in the system without compromising weaker players.

2 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Obviously if you don't have dps on the boss, you won't get quest reward at all. And the only way to not be dead via stack kill, is to dps. In other words, you're strong armed into doing what any normal player does in a dungeon. Fire wall doesn't really make any difference. You can stande whereever you want. The stacks will keep coming and you'll die. And if you end up with an insufficient number of stack positives + dps = no reward. Aka absolutely no way to leech. Obviously won't work on stuff that dies in one and half seconds. But I'm yet to see a SSM being cleared in 10 seconds, sooo. I'll think some more on this. I bet I can come up with a system that can eliminate all weaknesses in the system without compromising weaker players.

I like this idea, kinda like DKV where you need to counteract the poison to not die.

1. NC should implement a visualization of players still in loading screen. This would help all but people who pretend to have a slow pc.
2. Do not support afks. Leave parties early so you do not invest too much time. Implementation of point 1 would help extremly!
3. Dungeon design. Good design: trash -> boss -> portal -> trash -> boss -> portal -> trash -> boss (naryu sanctum)
Bad design: all without a portal (yeti, hongsil workshop, starstone mines) and those with too little trash/travel between a portal and a boss (this was a problem way back when lvl 36

and below dungeons were part of daily challenge. Somebody just rushes through the whole dungeon and others get hit by mobs at start/before a portal).

On 3/6/2019 at 7:25 AM, CooleSau said:

1. NC should implement a visualization of players still in loading screen. This would help all but people who pretend to have a slow pc.
2. Do not support afks. Leave parties early so you do not invest too much time. Implementation of point 1 would help extremly!
3. Dungeon design. Good design: trash -> boss -> portal -> trash -> boss -> portal -> trash -> boss (naryu sanctum)
Bad design: all without a portal (yeti, hongsil workshop, starstone mines) and those with too little trash/travel between a portal and a boss (this was a problem way back when lvl 36

and below dungeons were part of daily challenge. Somebody just rushes through the whole dungeon and others get hit by mobs at start/before a portal).

1. True.

2. Your logic says if you have pest in your crops leave the farm. :P

3. Not all DG would be design like that.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb genbrutal:

2. Your logic says if you have pest in your crops leave the farm. :P

I will join a new party giving my best with non-slackers in my team. This way I hope to help curing the pest a little bit.

Sad truth, this game is all about playing together 6 people to complete dungeons, BUT there are many leechers and IT IS SO ANNOYING!

Really, I hate it so much when these afk players and leechers do that in Hongsil (I meet at least one everyday out of doing 4 chars)

I report every other day and yeah, i dont think they are banned.

I agree that current system (cant be kicked) is being abused more than the intensity of abusing if you can kick.

I support this idea.

Archived