Information regarding the future of Mystic/Soul Badges, Accessories and new Tower of Infinity Badges

Youmukon

7 minutes ago, EvolMax said:

whats so funny? its mmorpg its supposed to be heavy farm game that takes years of playing and maybe u get max geared and always has been like this everygame but people got lazy recently and just want everything within few months and then what? move on to another game? yeah sure whales have an easier time gearing up becuase they are spending money you except to get the same for free you dont go to the same store with 100$ and comlain about another guy that bought with 1k$ right? same here so stop with the "you only care about whales" bs thats life kappa now go farm and cya in 2 years when u get max tt gear rofl

It's not funny, unless you want this game to die fast then laugh cause that's whats going to happen. People didn't get lazy, it's the game it requires more from a f2p player and even players that play since beginning. MMO is Grind but this is either Grind 2 years or swipe which THAT's funny. That's why people quit, you need to spend mad money to upgrade 1 piece of gear like soul or pet.
The store metaphor was poorly relevant to this.
"cya in 2 years." I doubt the game will be up by then if it will then only if they fix the game to gain players back, otherwise keep bleeding with players bns.
So have fun spending 1k daily or w/e and keep trying to prove your point about the game state.

Edited by RavTH
  • Like 1

Just now, RavTH said:

It's not funny, unless you want this game to die fast then laugh cause that's whats going to happen. People didn't get lazy, it's the game it requires more from a f2p player and even players that play since beginning. MMO is Grind but this is either Grind 2 years or swipe which THAT's funny. That's why people quit, you need to spend mad money to upgrade 1 piece of gear like soul or pet.

mad money? lol you clearly dont know how to bns just by doing 9 dungeons+solo dungeons which takes what? 2 hours u make 160+ gold perday not including weeklies/raids bt/vt which are farmable now so lets say u make 2k gold per 10 days wait for trove evo stones go down in price u buy and craft oils holy sh*t im a genius is not hard to farm gold or if u more into 6v6 and have somewhat decent gear which not hard to upgrade after they fused all mats basically gave u bunch for free u can farm MS and sell them heard they are 6gold each heard if u farm for some hours a day u can make up to 600 gold per day wow you are welcome for the free gold farm guide btw

3 minutes ago, EvolMax said:

mad money? lol you clearly dont know how to bns just by doing 9 dungeons+solo dungeons which takes what? 2 hours u make 160+ gold perday not including weeklies/raids bt/vt which are farmable now so lets say u make 2k gold per 10 days wait for trove evo stones go down in price u buy and craft oils holy sh*t im a genius is not hard to farm gold or if u more into 6v6 and have somewhat decent gear which not hard to upgrade after they fused all mats basically gave u bunch for free u can farm MS and sell them heard they are 6gold each heard if u farm for some hours a day u can make up to 600 gold per day wow you are welcome for the free gold farm guide btw

that's not how it works, I am not sure if you're new or boosted but looks like it but 6v6 is not a reliable source that's for sure and 160g is not enough to upgrade much with it hmm let's see 160g / 20g for jewel/leg element = 8 while you need around 100 for accessory or 30  or 40 for a weapon. Now into gold 100x20=2000g for 1 accessory base cost to stage 10. Now I am not sure if you trove or not but since they are pretty common thing in trove and rng boxes then I can understand you not seeing the obvious.

jewels/Elements are 10 with 10ss crystals and 5sc which u supposed to have enough coz they drop from the 2 boxes u get from each dungeon and even if u go for the 20g per jewels/elements its 2.4k per for 130 of them which u can make that amount of money in 10 days as ive mentioned in previous comment so 10 days to get 130 jewels isnt not good for u? just do 8 dungeon+ solo dungeon+ weeklies get ur 2k+ gold per 10 days or go back to the zoo geez people these days

Yes, we get it, players with decent gear can have a pretty decent money farm. Now let's focus on the real problem here, games bleeding players is nothing new. The problem with BnS is that it's losing players more than it's generating....why? Well there's just a plethora of problems:

1) Lack of a proper tutorial, this wouldn't be a problem if the game just didn't lack any shape or form of skill check until way in. Of course it's easy to blame the braindead players, when the game tutorial on mechs is literally BT because no other dungeon has soft-mech to teach players how to actually play. Nevermind the fact that good luck with your rotation being severely butchered by the lack of badges and such.

2) The grind, while necessary, it hits so suddenly, one minute you are killing story bosses, the next minute the game basically says "farm this everyday for 3 months straight and maybe you will see content like static VT", we are not talking about people with geared friends, we are talking about fresh people that know nothing about the game and that possibly come in group between 2-4 players, that are turned off immediatly by how suddenly the difficulty spikes. Imagine a new player wanting to try sogun's lament. TLDR the grind has to be smoothened, it scales too hard for too little gain.

3) Hardcore elitism, we get it that people want fast runs but holy ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, I've seen in faction new people with raven stage 6 actually getting refused from BT raids because their DPS was too low, W H A T? And this extends to half of the lobbies requiring insane gear for the lowest dungeons, 1400+ AP for avalanche den mmk. "Just create yer own lobby ya dummyboi" yeah I'm pretty sure that many people want to run Naryu Sanctum at any time of the day as I'm sure that a party full of newbies will be able to complete it with them having next to 0 coordination and knowledge about it. This is again the lack of tutorial's fault, newbies need to be carried, if they are carried they become braindead, by becoming braindead they are never able to do semi-serious content, by never doing it they get discouraged and quit, if you don't help them it becomes a trial by fire which not many survive.

4) Variety, this goes from the start to the end, I get it, it's a fighting game, grinding is the core, alright, but farming the same ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ literally for hours to no end, no variables, absolutely no change in the boss rotation, most games are smart enough to implement some sort of rotation in that to get rid of the monotony, bns has none of that, beside spamming the same 3 dungeons. At least they are trying to fix it by adding fishing or whatever, but the game needs some variety, you can't keep it alive on so few dungeons for so long. Besides endgame players literally just log in once a week for raids and that's it.

5) Optimization, I might not have a NASA PC but sure as hell I got a decent one, there's no way a game with such mediocre graphics (in 2019) is running so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ poorly. I can run modern games easily with stable 60fps with high graphics and yet in BnS I'm forced to go CTRL+F in raids on lowest settings just to get a stable 30, are you memeing me? Now imagine a new player in the same situation as me, or even worse and I'm pretty sure there is a fair amount of those. They'll just be like "20 fps on random fog effect at asuras? welp guess I'll play something else". UE4 is supposed to come? Well it better hurry the f up because other MMO are gonna be released this year and it will steal a good chunk of the population.

6) Team dependence, now I'm pretty sure this is mostly a personal issue, but BnS in the first year and half was a game that was enjoyable as a solo player, sure you had to have a party for each dungeon, but if something rubbed you wrong, you could have just left, never to see those people again. Fast forward to today, you have to literally chain yourself to 11 more people to do raid content behind which is locked half of the relevant gear progression, are you kidding me? This completely kills the solo player and don't say "just buy a raid run lmao" because it's not a solution, you're just giving your hard earned gold to some guys you wanted to have nothing to do with to begin. An MMO can be an MMO without rubbing in your face "be in a clan and force yourself to be social". Look at Elsword, look at Soulworker (altho bad management killed it RIP)

TLDR: this game offers literally nothing but the combat system, of which it's severely dumbed down to the point of not being enjoyable anymore. I remember having to actually mantain a rotation in between bosses attack instead of spamming every single dps skill as soon as it's off cooldown. The lack of in-game tutorials, elitisim and optimization are completely decimating the new players that were bound to come due to the game popularity. Variety and team dependence ultimately kills the fun in the game as you are forced to go through extremely repetitive content while also having to rely extremely hard on other people own skill level on harder content with no way to get it later without being severely delayed in gear progression. Remember avalanche den? The entire party would wipe but as long as you were the pro at timing 8 iframes you could single handely carry it.

This without mentioning the blatant advantages paying players have, there are plenty of ways to incite players to pay without straight out giving them 20k gold worth of items in a Trove, at the moment is several times more efficient to actually go to work and pay with your wage than to play. Imagine that, everyone one day would just log in to swipe to get max gear and then log out. Game would be empty like that, it would be a money-making game yes, but would you consider it alive?

Btw I know you're not going to read this but if you want to reply to this book at least be constructive about it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, EvolMax said:

jewels/Elements are 10 with 10ss crystals and 5sc which u supposed to have enough coz they drop from the 2 boxes u get from each dungeon and even if u go for the 20g per jewels/elements its 2.4k per for 130 of them which u can make that amount of money in 10 days as ive mentioned in previous comment so 10 days to get 130 jewels isnt not good for u? just do 8 dungeon+ solo dungeon+ weeklies get ur 2k+ gold per 10 days or go back to the zoo geez people these days

not sure if your trolling or giving a bad advice here to people
using mats that you need to upgrade gear for jewels is not the way, If it would be me in your shoes I would've said "Trial Arena Stage 7 Alt Farm" or "Events Dungeons with dynamics such as ToI" but you had a chance there. Also weeklies require gear if you know what I mean. everything you've said requires decent gear to get least 100g a day. The least you could do with like I don't know 980ap or 1k if possible Floor 8, 15, 20, ToI Daily, Basic Purples of Sorlak and Gunwon City. Cause if someone would follow your advice they would get 24/7 kicked from f8 lobbies, the big 2 weeklies (SJF/FAS) get frustrated over making no control over 6v6 with their gear. Oh yeah Forgot about it Arena Dailies decent mat income. I hope we are playing the same game here, cuz I am not sure where you get the 160g a day bs. For 1.2k or 1.3k or w/e boosted clan member yes but for someone that tries to gear up probably not a good idea to try get roasted in 6v6 and possibly make enemies.
So yeah go play bns, seems like you have no experience in giving advices.

On 28/2/2019 at 2:29 PM, Grimoir said:

You seem to not understand:

your accessories will be changed to the new version, so you will get skill modifiers on them etc...the only thing you wont be able to do is to swap from one element to another until you max them. that is the only thing you loose out on.

i did understand the current things they announced, you dont seem to understand what i said. yeah for the accesories you are going to do the "exchange tab" they always do or in this case its a transform or whatever they will do.

what i said was "thought they might do it the other way" meaning that they were going to add the "accessories salvage" or something elese for the low lvl accessories owners.Though at this point i add that as a suggestion that i hope they take.

Now the "change spec" i dont believe it will be a forever feature, if it is then......damn its a really good deed from their part but i am more inclined towards the "event only" possibility.

The PSYCHES on other hand, the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you get from dungeons or vendors that add extra stats, are the one thing that i said it should be kept and i think will be kept i havent seen something been said that you will lose your psyches, i mean you spend quite some resources just to lose those extra stats, and having to grind again is annoying, not impossible but annoying.

3 hours ago, Avatamsa said:

Yes, we get it, players with decent gear can have a pretty decent money farm. Now let's focus on the real problem here, games bleeding players is nothing new. The problem with BnS is that it's losing players more than it's generating....why? Well there's just a plethora of problems:

1) Lack of a proper tutorial, this wouldn't be a problem if the game just didn't lack any shape or form of skill check until way in. Of course it's easy to blame the braindead players, when the game tutorial on mechs is literally BT because no other dungeon has soft-mech to teach players how to actually play. Nevermind the fact that good luck with your rotation being severely butchered by the lack of badges and such.

2) The grind, while necessary, it hits so suddenly, one minute you are killing story bosses, the next minute the game basically says "farm this everyday for 3 months straight and maybe you will see content like static VT", we are not talking about people with geared friends, we are talking about fresh people that know nothing about the game and that possibly come in group between 2-4 players, that are turned off immediatly by how suddenly the difficulty spikes. Imagine a new player wanting to try sogun's lament. TLDR the grind has to be smoothened, it scales too hard for too little gain.

3) Hardcore elitism, we get it that people want fast runs but holy ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, I've seen in faction new people with raven stage 6 actually getting refused from BT raids because their DPS was too low, W H A T? And this extends to half of the lobbies requiring insane gear for the lowest dungeons, 1400+ AP for avalanche den mmk. "Just create yer own lobby ya dummyboi" yeah I'm pretty sure that many people want to run Naryu Sanctum at any time of the day as I'm sure that a party full of newbies will be able to complete it with them having next to 0 coordination and knowledge about it. This is again the lack of tutorial's fault, newbies need to be carried, if they are carried they become braindead, by becoming braindead they are never able to do semi-serious content, by never doing it they get discouraged and quit, if you don't help them it becomes a trial by fire which not many survive.

4) Variety, this goes from the start to the end, I get it, it's a fighting game, grinding is the core, alright, but farming the same ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ literally for hours to no end, no variables, absolutely no change in the boss rotation, most games are smart enough to implement some sort of rotation in that to get rid of the monotony, bns has none of that, beside spamming the same 3 dungeons. At least they are trying to fix it by adding fishing or whatever, but the game needs some variety, you can't keep it alive on so few dungeons for so long. Besides endgame players literally just log in once a week for raids and that's it.

5) Optimization, I might not have a NASA PC but sure as hell I got a decent one, there's no way a game with such mediocre graphics (in 2019) is running so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ poorly. I can run modern games easily with stable 60fps with high graphics and yet in BnS I'm forced to go CTRL+F in raids on lowest settings just to get a stable 30, are you memeing me? Now imagine a new player in the same situation as me, or even worse and I'm pretty sure there is a fair amount of those. They'll just be like "20 fps on random fog effect at asuras? welp guess I'll play something else". UE4 is supposed to come? Well it better hurry the f up because other MMO are gonna be released this year and it will steal a good chunk of the population.

6) Team dependence, now I'm pretty sure this is mostly a personal issue, but BnS in the first year and half was a game that was enjoyable as a solo player, sure you had to have a party for each dungeon, but if something rubbed you wrong, you could have just left, never to see those people again. Fast forward to today, you have to literally chain yourself to 11 more people to do raid content behind which is locked half of the relevant gear progression, are you kidding me? This completely kills the solo player and don't say "just buy a raid run lmao" because it's not a solution, you're just giving your hard earned gold to some guys you wanted to have nothing to do with to begin. An MMO can be an MMO without rubbing in your face "be in a clan and force yourself to be social". Look at Elsword, look at Soulworker (altho bad management killed it RIP)

TLDR: this game offers literally nothing but the combat system, of which it's severely dumbed down to the point of not being enjoyable anymore. I remember having to actually mantain a rotation in between bosses attack instead of spamming every single dps skill as soon as it's off cooldown. The lack of in-game tutorials, elitisim and optimization are completely decimating the new players that were bound to come due to the game popularity. Variety and team dependence ultimately kills the fun in the game as you are forced to go through extremely repetitive content while also having to rely extremely hard on other people own skill level on harder content with no way to get it later without being severely delayed in gear progression. Remember avalanche den? The entire party would wipe but as long as you were the pro at timing 8 iframes you could single handely carry it.

This without mentioning the blatant advantages paying players have, there are plenty of ways to incite players to pay without straight out giving them 20k gold worth of items in a Trove, at the moment is several times more efficient to actually go to work and pay with your wage than to play. Imagine that, everyone one day would just log in to swipe to get max gear and then log out. Game would be empty like that, it would be a money-making game yes, but would you consider it alive?

Btw I know you're not going to read this but if you want to reply to this book at least be constructive about it.

lack of tutorial there is literally a guide for everything including events we are having at the moment in several languages just use that thing called "google" 
like i said to do NS to TSM which u can find a party without being kicked + doing the solo dungeon which are also clearable with raven weapon will take u maximum of 2-3 hours what heavy grind? heavy grind would be the hard core people on a new raid release that go 7 hour 6 days a week to clear it or other games that all u do is killing mobs over and over and over again solo "farming gear" for hours just so u can go do a raid or with a crafting system that forces u to go gather mats for 3 hours oh please dont start with me compering other mmos lol and yeah some people mostly "FR" the special ones are those with the rooms like "NS 1.4k only" but most people like me and ive seen other end game gear that carry anyone in F8 because its literally 5mins per dungeon for us and obviously people that pay real money have the luxury to skip all that boring "farming and slow gearing up phase" and go straight to 2hours a day quick sm to bc or w/e and maybe some 6v6 and log off compare to KR where there items and features that not even available to f2p players i would say ncwest did a nice job helping out f2p players u can get anything w/o paying just have the time to farm u dont like to farm? fine dont farm dont play no one forcing u go play on korean server and see whats a p2w game looks like but u coming and shiting on a game just cauase you are jelly the whales have it easier well not u specifically but most the of the forum/reddit are full of those cry baby kids that look at the rich kid and go cry to mommy "why they can have it and i cant?" lol and about opt game i agree they could do a better job but it all depends on KR devs 

Question for Youmukon.  With element changing to "force" I'm assuming that the obsidian gems will do the same.  So if I have a flame octal obsidian, a shadow octal obsidian and a lightning octal obsidian after the patch will I then have 3 "force" octal obsidians?  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Deadly Intent said:

Question for Youmukon.  With element changing to "force" I'm assuming that the obsidian gems will do the same.  So if I have a flame octal obsidian, a shadow octal obsidian and a lightning octal obsidian after the patch will I then have 3 "force" octal obsidians?  Thank you.

All obsidian with different elements will become one type, and all of them can be used to transmute into higher tier, regardless of previous elements.

@Youmukon

I know this may be off the topic, but is there any chance to bring back the "Hard Corps Raiding" daily quest in Misty Woods for the "secret agent" outfit? I was farming the outfit for months, and after the last patch, it's gone and I am so sad. Or maybe make it dropable(?) without the daily quest?

Thank you ٩(。・ω・。) و

For some reason, this part of my opinion just slipped from my mind when I made the long post above.

Regarding of not letting players to switch accessories freely, here is another cons:

Accs switching would provide players another chance to explore both builds, instead just sticking to what they are having. For example, I have a Ice Warden with Ice Earring - Stage 6 and Ring - Stage 6. . I select Ice cuz I heard it was better for tanking, but I never experience Lightning build to tell the difference. 

As awk.skills come, I should have a chance to experience Lightning Build to see if there is something new or not. I may even want to switch build to Lightning completely if I actually thinks it is more suitable for me. H

However, since to switch to Lightning would require me to invest a lot of gold for my Ice Earring and Ring to stage 10. Mind you that stage 6 to stage 10 do not have very strong DPS difference, especially if it is BT stuffs. Meanwhile, I need gold and mats for other upgrades too. So I have to choose between stage 10 ring/earring upgrade so that I can test build and delay other important upgrades, or just "meh, whatever" and stop thinking about switching builds. I dunno if the exchange period is permanent or just temporary, cuz so far, it is temporary in KR.

You know why this is important? Cuz when players test something, they dedicate their time, and maybe money too, into the game. With a big meta-shift like awk.patch, players should have a chance to freely test builds to re-discover their knowledge, instead of just treating it as a DPS boost for all classes and move on without caring.

Edit: Or, NCWest can just adopt the spec-adapting accessories like in TH/VN, which are accessories that will change themselves to suit with current builds. Like an earring that boosts Sunflower on Earth Sum will change itself to an earring that boosts Rumble bee on Wind Sum, without any extra step. We actually have this function already, which is our Soul shield set bonus. This will save players a lot of headache and RNG to deal with, especially when 3rd spec comes out.

For people who dunno how loot distribution will work for raid, here is how:

-Boss 1 BT/TT drops earring, boss 2 drops ring, and boss 3 will drop either ring/earring

-Boss 1 VT/ET drops badge, boss 2 drop necklace, and boss 3 will drop either badge/necklace

-Accessories will drop in 3 categories similar weapon mats, like Raven Animus/Energy/Ferocity. So when fighting a boss, you have 1/3 chance to get the right category of your class.

-The chest will further RNG between two specs. So you have 1/6 chance to get the right accessory for your build. This RNG will become worse when you get 3rd spec of your class, as you now have 1/9 the chance to get the right one.

-If you can clear boss 3, then you have another 1/12 chance (1/18 with 3 specs) to get the right accessory type, the right class category, and the right spec. Overall, a single full raid will give you 1/4 chance to what you want for two specs, and 1/6 chance when 3rd spec is released.

Yeah right, your RNG, if anything, get worse the moment 3rd spec comes out.

A spec-adapting accessory system would fix that. It will eliminate the headache of temporary event for accessory exchange, item creation for 3rd spec (you need like another set of 3rd-spec accessory, which add even more data to the game), and RNG factor when it comes to raid loot distribution.

Also, NCSoft is not a stranger to adapt functions of other regions for their KR server. For example, the current story arc is a result of BnS CN changing how the story used to work from two path of Darkness and Light into a single streamlined one, and BnS KR imported this back to their server.

Edited by Kozuki
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, EvolMax said:

lack of tutorial there is literally a guide for everything including events we are having at the moment in several languages just use that thing called "google" 
like i said to do NS to TSM which u can find a party without being kicked + doing the solo dungeon which are also clearable with raven weapon will take u maximum of 2-3 hours what heavy grind? heavy grind would be the hard core people on a new raid release that go 7 hour 6 days a week to clear it or other games that all u do is killing mobs over and over and over again solo "farming gear" for hours just so u can go do a raid or with a crafting system that forces u to go gather mats for 3 hours oh please dont start with me compering other mmos lol and yeah some people mostly "FR" the special ones are those with the rooms like "NS 1.4k only" but most people like me and ive seen other end game gear that carry anyone in F8 because its literally 5mins per dungeon for us and obviously people that pay real money have the luxury to skip all that boring "farming and slow gearing up phase" and go straight to 2hours a day quick sm to bc or w/e and maybe some 6v6 and log off compare to KR where there items and features that not even available to f2p players i would say ncwest did a nice job helping out f2p players u can get anything w/o paying just have the time to farm u dont like to farm? fine dont farm dont play no one forcing u go play on korean server and see whats a p2w game looks like but u coming and shiting on a game just cauase you are jelly the whales have it easier well not u specifically but most the of the forum/reddit are full of those cry baby kids that look at the rich kid and go cry to mommy "why they can have it and i cant?" lol and about opt game i agree they could do a better job but it all depends on KR devs 

Well it happened cause you were a big shot telling players go go away simply as that and all they did was just say their opinion about the change. But then you butted in with your ego like someone who doesn't play this game at all.

I respect that you carry people with your 1.4mil dps whale like which is fine. I also used to carry new people on a daily basis, the first event soul where they were asked to do EL IF etc... daily I found many parties having stuggles and I spend hours helping them and explaning them what to do and they did it. I respect that you help players with your whale gear.

Now I don't know where your logic goes that human should go to zoo or is that what your into or your countyr laws are like that... Which I am not gonna bother to talk about if that your thing or not. But the 1.7k posts is from being ACTIVE on forum meaning giving advices and replying to people and also having an affair with delusional player like you, if you jelly and want your post count to be high then PLAY THE GAME and give people advices instead of big shot ego but no you wouldn't be smart enough to ignore my reply to you or reply it to someone with less ego to avoid your and mine waste of time on this conversation.

Getting to raven weapon is not the problem, Raven weapon itself is like a baleful/seraph now that they will get kicked from the lobbies or alliance. Because people that see more purple story gear will be likely more kicked than people with legendary accessory. That's just how the elitists decide and how do I know? Well I play the game one my alts and I can tell you the difference between gear and GEMS and it's very stupidly true that you will get kicked from having less gear than GEMS.

But back to that advice you gave about doing purples and dailies weeklies what not that's pretty much YOUR gameplay. When you gave that very BAD advice I can tell You didn't grind as you said clearly that now;
"obviously people that pay real money have the luxury to skip all that boring (farming and slow gearing up phase)"
"and go straight to 2hours a day quick sm to bc or w/e and maybe some 6v6 and log off"

That's pretty obvious whale like advice since you never bothered to grind 300x Desolate Tomb 4man for 11ap and legendary necklase with clannies. OR even grind over 1000 naksun for the most reliable moonstone crystal source (back when 6v6 was dead content) or let's go back why don't we! You probably never grinded Soulhields from Faction Insignias back in Misty Woods or Dokumo for that Sweet 3.6k Crit Rate or Achivement Points for First even HM Skill? What about grinding your Blight Weapon or Hujikar? First best critical primer soulshield farm Silverfrost Mini World Boss? I can go on...
You don't know what GRIND really is in this game that's why you gave a very poor advice to me and very bad negative feedback to players that don't want to stage 10 their new accoesries just to switch them to the newer ones. Because 100 Legendary Jewels for you is nothing as you stated above "obviously people that pay real money have the luxury to skip all that boring farming" So what would be best for you right now to give more better advices is to PLAY THE GAME instead of swiping your way and saying "oh just do purples weeklies takes you like maybe 2hr" (which doesn't) or "do 6v6 ez ez ez moonstone farm fam get flamed by teammates and 1 shooted bro!"(which will likely make any player stop playing for the day faster than gain any gold.) Because GRIND in BnS is more harder than you ever think. Oh and Koreans have different economy system and they had the game released earlier by like 4 years or so, even China has their own system and own economy so it's nothing to do with p2w or f2p in their end that's THEIR choice and that's THEIR community and that's THEIR system and that's how THEY decide Also they have their content released Scheduled as their community is geared up well for next content. Unlike West here is something We received BT before NS, we got TT too early than we should've had and and that is BAD and when I say it's BAD you know it.
No you don't because you don't play the game enough Mr.LuxurySkip you should rename your self to that.

Now you can TRY to be a big shot Mr.LuxurySkip and reply to me again with some more or that "oh I play game I help people" and all that basicness or you can stop here and stop making me "FARM" my posts that you somehow don't like for whatever reason it is I don't even know lol... Well I don't mind showing you my activity on this forum more and (probably game)  But as I said before go look into the game more before hand giving an advice and talking trash here on forums.

Thank you.

Edited by RavTH
Edited quote.

• NCSOFT

Greetings everybody,

We would like to remind everybody to keep your posts civil and refrain from name calling and personal attacks. Evading the language filter is also a violation of our Code of Conduct and will result in the suspension of your forum privileges. Previous posts have been edited accordingly.

• Like 1

It's nice to see the community so emotionally invested that they write essays on a forum about it. Though punctuation is apparently very hard for some people, some of the walls of text is so hard on the eyes to read.

On 2/3/2019 at 4:26 PM, ICantNameMe said:

Not really related to the topic at hand, but will we be able to salvage Yunsang/Mewtineer/Hong/Alpha tokens in the future? It was already done for the Thanksgiving event, so maybe it can be brought back again?

I would like a change for the Draken cores and Naryu tablets, at least the tablets, those shits are really OLD

• NCSOFT
On 02/03/2019 at 3:41 AM, Deadly Intent said:

As Kozuki said they will just become one type with the "Force" stat on them instead.

On 02/03/2019 at 10:29 AM, GANIKI said:

@Youmukon

I know this may be off the topic, but is there any chance to bring back the "Hard Corps Raiding" daily quest in Misty Woods for the "secret agent" outfit? I was farming the outfit for months, and after the last patch, it's gone and I am so sad. Or maybe make it dropable(?) without the daily quest?

Thank you ٩(。・ω・。) و

I'm going to be honest, probably no chance at all. It's feedback we can raise, but I don't have much hope when it comes to bringing back old content as it's not something we fully control.

• NCSOFT

Hi,

Just wanted to give a quick update regarding a question that was asked a lot: "how long will we be able to exchange our badges/accessories". I got the confirmation that there's no time limit for now. The NPC present at Mushin Tower enabling you to switch your Mystic/Soul Badges will remain there indefinitely, no time limit as well regarding accessories meaning that you do not have to rush to Stage 10 Legendary / Awakened before the update hits. We will make sure to give players more than enough time in advance if we were to change the above.

If you have any more question regarding Mystic/Soul Badges or Accessories specialisation change don't hesitate to ask in this thread. Thanks!

• NCSOFT
33 minutes ago, Yndril said:

@Youmukon Will we get a third specialization? I believe this has been asked a few times, but I haven't seen an official response.

Only two specialisations will be available with the March 13th update.

19 minutes ago, Dexyn said:

Regarding the legendary soul badges, do they have to be awakened to exchange them?

They can't just be Eon Soul Badge or Limitless Soul Badge? You need it to be awakened to exchange them?

They don't have to be Awakened, Eon Soul Badge or Limitless Soul Badge can be exchanged :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Youmukon said:

If you have any more question regarding Mystic/Soul Badges or Accessories specialisation change don't hesitate to ask in this thread. Thanks!

@Youmukon And what about the "Pink Soul Badge" fuses? A lot of people wonder if those will be available for exchange as well, as some classes need them desperately after awakening as currently used badges won't be as useful or downright a "waste of a slot"(i.e. Wind Blade Dancers current used badge is Undying and after awakening, the Glory Soul Badge part of it becomes completely useless). At least Awakened Soul Badges should be available for exchange to the new "Pink Soul Badge" fuses when they're available, as the price to awaken a soul badge is way too expensive and even more so if you want to awaken the new "Pink Soul Badge" fuses. Or at least let us salvage the Awakened Soul Badges(like the Purple Mystic Badges) to get some of the materials we used back so we don't get cucked by the price of making them only to throw them away 2 patches later.

Edited by buismor

23 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

Only two specialisations will be available with the March 13th update.

They don't have to be Awakened, Eon Soul Badge or Limitless Soul Badge can be exchanged :)

So we'll get the third specialisation at a later date then. Thank you for the response!