Youmukon

Information regarding the future of Mystic/Soul Badges, Accessories and new Tower of Infinity Badges

Recommended Posts

realLaw   

That basically means we've to buy again 58 DGC's for pink badge fuses and stage 8 lol ~.~?

Classes that will use pink fused badges will get cucked while the others can exchange it into another fused from stage 8 to 8, if i understood it  right.

Edited by realLaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kozuki   

Here is what I think about not allowing players to exchange specs of accessories of less than stage 10:

 

It becomes another gear trap, similar to how many players accidentally went to Raven path when they was cheaper than Dawnforged/Riftwalk path, just then NCWest dumps them a discount that make the latter PTS-free, thus becoming much cheaper. Since they cannot revert back without Support's help, they are stuck with PTS-required Raven path till Stage 9, thus eating a lot of time for them to grind the gold.

 

Similarly, most new players won't have the kind of gold to just upgrade their raid accs to Stage 10 and then switch their desired specs. They will tend staying at stage 1-6 until they grind enough for stage 10. And you know what? Meta-shift happens with awk.skill patch, so some players may want to change to a more optimal build. For example, Ice WL (Distortion build) who wants better PvE DPS will desire to change to Shadow (Scourage build), so they will want to have their accs change to according build. If it is BT accs, maybe they will just ditch the wrong-specs one and do BT for the correct-spec one. However, if it is TT raid acc, then they will have to use wrong-spec until stage 10, which is quite costly (over 100 jewels + other materials). Sure, they will upgrade it eventually, but why you have to force them playing wrong spec until they can change it, which may take them a while?

 

Why don't just let them exchange at max stages of 3, 6, 9, 10 and awk.stages?


Fortunately, as all element becomes a single stat, it is not matter which spec accs you go with, cuz they all give the same unified element buff. Unfortunately, earring and ring tends to boost damage of your main DPS skills, so until you get them to stage 10 and change spec, you will deal sub-optimal DPS. And I'm not surprised if you get kicked from F8 lobby cuz someone inspects you, sees you wearing wrong-spec accs, thinks you a noob for not knowing what to do with your gear, and decide to not want to deal with you.

 

Another player-unfriendly attempt from NCSoft.

7 minutes ago, yoM said:

Now I am really confused... There will still be two types of elementary accs for each class?

What is the point to switch elementary accs since the only difference now is for example earth dmg vs. wind dmg but they will both become "elementary dmg"? So no difference at all after 3.13

You may say the new modifier. But from what I have seen in CN server, all elementary accs have two modifier (one for each specialization). So BnS NA/EU is trying to separate them to two types of elementary accs? I am really confused...

First: All elements - Wind, Earth, Shadow, Lightning, Fire, Ice - will be unified into a single element stat (it is called Power or whatever). So everything that used to give separated element stat: earring, ring, necklace, soul buff, weapon buff, gem... will now only provide Power, which benefits all classes and all builds.

 

Second: in exchange for unified element, accessories now provide spec-exclusive skill damage modifier. For example, WL has a ring (or earring, I don't remember) that buff Dragoncall, and another ring that buff Dragon Helix. Guess which ring goes to which build?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kozuki   
1 minute ago, DrindiX said:

Will legendary badges +1/+2 etc also convert keeping their enhancements?

Should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
56 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

Divinity/Starbreaker triggers on both Petal Storm/Petal Storm Toss for Earth, but Petal Storm is less impressive than Petal Storm Toss when it comes to bracelet buff, and Night Roll does not have good DPS contribution compared to Petal Storm Toss.

i assume this is after the update? cuz currently both only activate on Petal Toss not Petal Storm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kozuki   
43 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

i assume this is after the update? cuz currently both only activate on Petal Toss not Petal Storm.

Yeah, awk.skill changes many things, but only some soul badges/fusions get hit badly and require exchange. Other gear like bracelets still work fine for their builds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kroshak   
13 minutes ago, ICantNameMe said:

Will the accessories keep psyches? Is it possible to swap them back and forth multiple times/freely?

psyches are permanent as far as we know, so accesories SHOULD keep them.

 

1 hour ago, Kozuki said:

Here is what I think about not allowing players to exchange specs of accessories of less than stage 10:

 

It becomes another gear trap, similar to how many players accidentally went to Raven path when they was cheaper than Dawnforged/Riftwalk path, just then NCWest dumps them a discount that make the latter PTS-free, thus becoming much cheaper. Since they cannot revert back without Support's help, they are stuck with PTS-required Raven path till Stage 9, thus eating a lot of time for them to grind the gold.

 

Similarly, most new players won't have the kind of gold to just upgrade their raid accs to Stage 10 and then switch their desired specs. They will tend staying at stage 1-6 until they grind enough for stage 10. And you know what? Meta-shift happens with awk.skill patch, so some players may want to change to a more optimal build. For example, Ice WL (Distortion build) who wants better PvE DPS will desire to change to Shadow (Scourage build), so they will want to have their accs change to according build. If it is BT accs, maybe they will just ditch the wrong-specs one and do BT for the correct-spec one. However, if it is TT raid acc, then they will have to use wrong-spec until stage 10, which is quite costly (over 100 jewels + other materials). Sure, they will upgrade it eventually, but why you have to force them playing wrong spec until they can change it, which may take them a while?

 

Why don't just let them exchange at max stages of 3, 6, 9, 10 and awk.stages?


Fortunately, as all element becomes a single stat, it is not matter which spec accs you go with, cuz they all give the same unified element buff. Unfortunately, earring and ring tends to boost damage of your main DPS skills, so until you get them to stage 10 and change spec, you will deal sub-optimal DPS. And I'm not surprised if you get kicked from F8 lobby cuz someone inspects you, sees you wearing wrong-spec accs, thinks you a noob for not knowing what to do with your gear, and decide to not want to deal with you.

 

Another player-unfriendly attempt from NCSoft.

I agree with you in some points, there should be a chance to change, and for the dumb answer that a lot of players gives of "duh play the game", yeah been playing it from december only, not a whale, got Raven 9 and the leggo mystic badge in 2 months(had to fix my pc so feb went puff), working my ass to get aransu right now,the upgrade of BOTH accesories that i have is at least a min of 3000 gold (and i think im going way too low) so yeah for those people, see more perspectives.

 

Something i thought they might do is a "salvage" version for the low levels, where you might be able to salvage your current accesories to get a token/box/whatever they want to call it and then trade it for the other accesories at stage 1(i would sacrifice progress for the test tbh but thats just me), could work for the low level ones, for the middle ones though thats tricky because people that are there are pretty much in the middle of "screw me i keep pushing forward" or "f it and work all of it again"

 

I do have a concern though, the normal badges we are not going to be able to trade them???? like magnum for legacy, or just the leggo ones????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
1 hour ago, Kroshak said:

psyches are permanent as far as we know, so accesories SHOULD keep them.

 

I agree with you in some points, there should be a chance to change, and for the dumb answer that a lot of players gives of "duh play the game", yeah been playing it from december only, not a whale, got Raven 9 and the leggo mystic badge in 2 months(had to fix my pc so feb went puff), working my ass to get aransu right now,the upgrade of BOTH accesories that i have is at least a min of 3000 gold (and i think im going way too low) so yeah for those people, see more perspectives.

 

Something i thought they might do is a "salvage" version for the low levels, where you might be able to salvage your current accesories to get a token/box/whatever they want to call it and then trade it for the other accesories at stage 1(i would sacrifice progress for the test tbh but thats just me), could work for the low level ones, for the middle ones though thats tricky because people that are there are pretty much in the middle of "screw me i keep pushing forward" or "f it and work all of it again"

 

I do have a concern though, the normal badges we are not going to be able to trade them???? like magnum for legacy, or just the leggo ones????

You seem to not understand:

 

your accessories will be changed to the new version, so you will get skill modifiers on them etc...the only thing you wont be able to do is to swap from one element to another until you max them. that is the only thing you loose out on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yoM   
3 hours ago, Kozuki said:

First: All elements - Wind, Earth, Shadow, Lightning, Fire, Ice - will be unified into a single element stat (it is called Power or whatever). So everything that used to give separated element stat: earring, ring, necklace, soul buff, weapon buff, gem... will now only provide Power, which benefits all classes and all builds.

 

Second: in exchange for unified element, accessories now provide spec-exclusive skill damage modifier. For example, WL has a ring (or earring, I don't remember) that buff Dragoncall, and another ring that buff Dragon Helix. Guess which ring goes to which build?

First point yes.

Second point, as far as I know from CN server, the ring will buff both Dragoncall and Dragon Helix for WL. Now you see what I am confused about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buismor   
6 hours ago, Youmukon said:

Will try to get answers how long exchange will be possible and also regarding when Pink badges will be able to be fused (and obviously if exchange will still be present when fusion of Pink badges will be added.)

Thanks for the great communication, however I want to emphasize that we want to know if it will be possible to exchange older fused badges to the new fuses with the pink badges when their fuse is available.

 

Specifically for awakened soul badges, because getting the requires materials again to get an awakened stage 8 soul badge again is really hurtful.

Edited by buismor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if pink badges cant fuse this is make sense? i m a summoner and this things is not good for all summoner players. i dont understand. why? ncsoft must think about this cause ppl gonna mad. We all happy when hear about this pink badges and now we all dissappoint :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yonnai   

“Awakened Undying Soul Badge – Stage 8” can be exchanged for an “Awakened Limitless Soul Badge – Stage 8” 

do we need this too to be awakened stage 8 to be able to exchange them or can we do it a basic level ?!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
7 hours ago, 817023_1452549911 said:

if pink badges cant fuse this is make sense? i m a summoner and this things is not good for all summoner players. i dont understand. why? ncsoft must think about this cause ppl gonna mad. We all happy when hear about this pink badges and now we all dissappoint :S

Summoners still use the undying badge so whether you can fuse or not doesnt matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amokk   
11 hours ago, yoM said:

First point yes.

Second point, as far as I know from CN server, the ring will buff both Dragoncall and Dragon Helix for WL. Now you see what I am confused about?

Don't use CN as comparison, ever. It's a whole different game with a lot of different gear.

 

We will get this:

TT Ring (Ice) +5% dragoncall
TT Earring (Ice) +10% bombardment

TT Ring (Shadow) +5% dragon helix

TT Earring (Shadow) +10% dimensional salvo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   

White Knights everywhere.
"I have already alt wit TT gear max" "Lol ez clear just 450k dps TT done. ezklap"
The amount of White Knights in this thread is the amount of whales you will see here.

Where is the fixed ToI as promised? So we can farm venture tokens again and not top 5mill burst whales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
14 minutes ago, RavTH said:

White Knights everywhere.
"I have already alt wit TT gear max" "Lol ez clear just 450k dps TT done. ezklap"
The amount of White Knights in this thread is the amount of whales you will see here.

but he is technically right. To clear TT you only need 400-450k DPS and people that use more than one brain cell which is a challenge for our players, even when the next set of TT nerfs come people wont be able to clear it....look at VT and asuras xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kozuki   
13 hours ago, yoM said:

First point yes.

Second point, as far as I know from CN server, the ring will buff both Dragoncall and Dragon Helix for WL. Now you see what I am confused about?

China, Vietnam and Thailand servers have their own version of raid accessories.. The difference is that raid accs in these regions adapt to your current spec. If you are in Ice build, your ring will boost Dragoncall. If you are in Shadow build, your ring will change itself to boost Dragon Helix. So yeah, they only need a single raid acc for both builds, or even all three builds when 3rd spec comes out.

 

However, accessories in VN and TN have their own upgrade system: to upgrade a stage of a raid acc, you need the same raid acc. So Stage 1 + Stage 1 = Stage 2, Stage 2 + Stage 1 = Stage 3, and so on. In addition, raid accs drop from 6-man Dungeons, and have high rate to drop. Raid loot drops something else. This is just a way for Garena, the publisher in VN and TH, to simplify the grind and the data they have to handle.

 

Meanwhile, NA/EU will not use this spec-adapt system. Instead, it uses the same spec-exclusive accs, similar to what KR and other regions have. Would be cool if we have this spec-adapt though, cuz it would resolve a lot of spec-switching problems.

11 hours ago, 817023_1452549911 said:

if pink badges cant fuse this is make sense? i m a summoner and this things is not good for all summoner players. i dont understand. why? ncsoft must think about this cause ppl gonna mad. We all happy when hear about this pink badges and now we all dissappoint :S

I think cuz they dunno how to deal with the fact that many players have spend a lot of oils and grace stones to upgrade their current fused soul badges (you already saw them in this thread). So they stall the fusion for pink badge for a while until they can find a proper solution.

 

For Summoner,  only Wind Summoner has some setback for not being able to fuse pink badge. Earth Summoner still uses Undying even when fusion is available.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   
16 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

but he is technically right. To clear TT you only need 400-450k DPS and people that use more than one brain cell which is a challenge for our players, even when the next set of TT nerfs come people wont be able to clear it....look at VT and asuras xD

 

look at lv60 scale coming to bt and vt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvolMax   
45 minutes ago, RavTH said:

White Knights everywhere.
"I have already alt wit TT gear max" "Lol ez clear just 450k dps TT done. ezklap"
The amount of White Knights in this thread is the amount of whales you will see here.

Where is the fixed ToI as promised? So we can farm venture tokens again and not top 5mill burst whales.

lol what? white knights huh? dude if people cant use their brain to read simple mechs and actually clear an outdated raid with 3 nerfs aleardy maybe the problem with them and not "the whales" or ncwest lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Youmukon   
9 hours ago, Yonnai said:

“Awakened Undying Soul Badge – Stage 8” can be exchanged for an “Awakened Limitless Soul Badge – Stage 8” 

do we need this too to be awakened stage 8 to be able to exchange them or can we do it a basic level ?!.

That was just an example, anything legendary awakened any stage is fine. Apologies if this was confusing, I edited the original post to clarify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   

playing by swiping top5 in pve content where you either 1 shoot or you get 1 shooted very skilled game mode.
Make a new character and use only story gear and tell me if it's easy to do 150k dps. Now you probably know the answer is no so you don't have to do that gz so now if you are old player you would probably know so.. Compare old Desolate tomb vs The DPS only mech new dungeons.
If you don't know how desolate tomb was the hardest dungeon in the entire game then you shouldn't be talking about mechs of the new dungeons. The raids infact have mechanics that a large scale of group want you to follow which is fine but do you know what you forgot that the gear requirement is increasing every time for new players old players and you need least gear grind worth of 2 years to do TT if you don't plan to swipe for soul/pet. not gonna include the 20k or 10k jewels pew stage 10 accessory because that's Normal rite anyone can get 100 jewels or elements it's an common thing from rng boxes and troves keys that you use 200 of them or god how many...

Now it's not only KR giving guides but also players that speaking English and Second language that play on both on KR/CH and EU/NA and give us the guides.

OH and the whale I actually know few people that Have Aransu 6decent soul pet and elemental accessories and they still have a locked mail, and they played for so long until they stopped now cause it's no point to gear up anymore on a game that has no grind ending. But that's fine grind is cool but doing 1 dungeon over and over again to get almost nothing is just amazing, or awesome weekly limited raids where you get some gold that's not enough to upgrade ayy lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvolMax   

wait so you expect from a new player to get max gear in 2 months? you do know that mmorpgs are all about the grind and some take years to get max geared if thats your problem mmorpgs aint for you go play league of legends where both teams start lvl 1 and its all about skill no money no farm needed to win matches rofl and about the new gear/content every few months of course they gonna release that because people that play the game already sitting on max gear and waiting for new stuff to do "lets deley the updates by 2 years to let everyone the chance to catch up" right? lol dude you are delusional so yeah with your mind set you should really go and find a different game no one and i mean no one forcing you or anyone else to play this game leave us with your toxicity and let people get back to grinding im done here cya 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's actually true but what this person doesn't say is that these people are most likely players that started the game at release, without giving it up in the long way. 

 

I myself haven't spend a cent on this game, and currently I'm at :

Awk. Cosmic 2 soul

Aransu 6

Both awakened BT accs 

Awakened VT neck

Virtuous heart 1

Divinity brac s10

Fused Soul Badge (Limitless)

VT mystic badge 

VT 8 ss

First stage of legendary pet (enough for PvE anyway)

Gems - 3 octas, 5 heptas (soon octa ruby, so count half gems being octas)

 

What I blame on the newest content is how the Nightfall Sanctuary raid skyrocketed the dps required to clear the raid, not to forget some classes gets cucked with their dps event with full VT like my main Shadow WL.

And what's more infuriating ? The mechs are being nerfed, but it's useless because you KNOW you still have the same dps requirement to meet, more or less. So yeah, the problem is having to grind so much for oils in order to complete what ? A 20 IQ raid ? Pretty disappointing.

 

The question isn't about grinding itself, it's if it's worth grinding for the content you want to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvolMax   

whats so funny? its mmorpg its supposed to be heavy farm game that takes years of playing and maybe u get max geared and always has been like this everygame but people got lazy recently and just want everything within few months and then what? move on to another game? yeah sure whales have an easier time gearing up becuase they are spending money you except to get the same for free you dont go to the same store with 100$ and comlain about another guy that bought with 1k$ right? same here so stop with the "you only care about whales" bs thats life kappa now go farm and cya in 2 years when u get max tt gear rofl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now