SSD: SATA vs. PCIe

Belido

Just for the Data:

I checked the loading times for the game using SATA and PCIe, as the 2nd one has even higher performance values:

May Setting on pretty everything (as usual outside of raid) but blur/unsharpen effects turned of as hate that.

System:

Ryzen 7 2700x, Gigabyte x470 Aorus Ultra gaming, 16GB DDR4 3200 RAM (XMP), 8GB Sapphire Radeon Vega 56 Pulse running WQXGA resolution.

SSD: SATA - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB vs PCIe -Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB

Taks: entering time of CS and Asura dungeon from Zeiwei portal

Result: Loading (until game graphics within dungeon showed up) took around 18 seconds, the averages of the PCIe one been 0.3 to 0.4 seconds faster then the SATA one, so not exactly worth to bother much about.

And hard of close defragmented not last 10% after 5 years using?

Try with low pc loading screen time, to get a real time of HD loading, not 1280/1024 with 5th level graphic, and the first program to use after restarted PC;

And I believe you not doing at the same moment nothing inappropriate on pc, like antivirus testing?

10 minutes ago, Indifferent said:

And hard of close defragmented not last 10% after 5 years using?

Try with low pc loading screen time, to get a real time of HD loading, not 1280/1024 with 5th level graphic, and the first program to use after restarted PC;

And I believe you not doing at the same moment nothing inappropriate on pc, like antivirus testing?

Not saure what you are talking about but just to put it out there: You should never defragment an SSD drive.

Archived