Forums

Question about pet upgraing

Oxandrolone

So currently i have the Ghost pet and altered its appearance to my Unleashed stormbringer hongmoon pet aura (mastery bundle) my question is, if i upgrade my pet skin just in case i want to change another skin will i have the materials back? or i have to redo it all over again? 

also just to be clear does other skins have other stats? 

By materials you mean the pet? Yes, upgrading doesn't change appearance and you can always change pet for another one later and keep them in F3, can't sell them on F5 once you use them though.

Pet stats don't matter, only the arua stats do afaik.

11 minutes ago, oblo said:

By materials you mean the pet? Yes, upgrading doesn't change appearance and you can always change pet for another one later and keep them in F3, can't sell them on F5 once you use them though.

Pet stats don't matter, only the arua stats do afaik.

Okay so the stats on improved pet stays? So I can upgrade my Ghost now? Because i've seen there's 
awakened then theres ultimate. 

Two things to upgrade = 1) aura and 2) appearance

the appearance has no stats and can only be upgraded using the same pet appearance (total of 4 for max).

the aura is where all the stats reside and takes pet pods to upgrade.  You can swap out appearances as much as you want but the stats will stay the same.  Max is currently unleashed alpha. 

11 hours ago, Deadly Intent said:

Two things to upgrade = 1) aura and 2) appearance

the appearance has no stats and can only be upgraded using the same pet appearance (total of 4 for max).

the aura is where all the stats reside and takes pet pods to upgrade.  You can swap out appearances as much as you want but the stats will stay the same.  Max is currently unleashed alpha. 

I bought the mastery bundle, can this one still be upgraded? 

I've never purchased the bundle but you should be able to convert the Stormbringer soul and pet aura to the normal soul and aura then continue upgrading them.  We've had events with Stormbringer items that you were able to change them into normal items.  You can check the upgrade path for each to verify.

Archived