Tips to improve ping(ms) for asian players? Philippines to be specific

Oxandrolone

you can try one among many "ping reducers/optimizers" program.  Unfortunately it will still not bring you on par with those living near US but that would still be of a great help. 

Problem with ping reducers however that it will cost you real currencies for sustained use.  If you plan on using one, make sure you have some cash ready and there is reseller of that program service where you can pay with your currency.  There is also some people in game selling such service that you can pay using in game gold, tho i can't really help you finding the person :x

26 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

you can try one among many "ping reducers/optimizers" program.  Unfortunately it will still not bring you on par with those living near US but that would still be of a great help. 

Problem with ping reducers however that it will cost you real currencies for sustained use.  If you plan on using one, make sure you have some cash ready and there is reseller of that program service where you can pay with your currency.  There is also some people in game selling such service that you can pay using in game gold, tho i can't really help you finding the person :x

I actually found a free one that has no limit by evil do us harm in yt.. but still not helping... my ping so bad now in dungeons.. :/ only for bns.... 

I'm pretty sure Garena published the game in both Thailand and Vietnam. Could always go there.

12 hours ago, Oxandrolone said:

my ping so bad now in dungeons.. :/ only for bns.... 

Well, you can't blame Blade & Soul's NA and EU for that. For much more popular games, you'd be directed to the closest server, but that's not how MMORPGs work.

Getting a vpn is the best thing you can do like the others said. It can make your connection stable enough to play if the routing is good but won't be on par with US ppl. Try a few most have a trial period.

The NA server is more like a "English" speaking server catch all for this game. I know quite a lot of ppl that play from overseas and either use a vpn or just get used to their high ping. Even had friends that left the game that were from overseas that could not play because of an unstable ping.

On 2/25/2019 at 4:35 AM, Viblo said:

I'm pretty sure Garena published the game in both Thailand and Vietnam. Could always go there.

Well, you can't blame Blade & Soul's NA and EU for that. For much more popular games, you'd be directed to the closest server, but that's not how MMORPGs work.

Problem is that the majority there speak Thai or Viet. While Filipinos speak tagalog or local dialect like Bisaya or english.  Player interaction and communication would be difficult. 

Archived