best way to farm YUNSANG PRAYER BEAD?

Oxandrolone

13 minutes ago, Oomorath said:

Yes that is the best way to get the beads.

Best and only i suppose? Crappp I'll just purchase the earrring on celestial first, i believe these beads are very rare, its gonna waste time.. 

30k peaches for the tiger brace chest is not that hard

20 minutes ago, Oxandrolone said:

Best and only i suppose? Crappp I'll just purchase the earrring on celestial first, i believe these beads are very rare, its gonna waste time.. 

30k peaches for the tiger brace chest is not that hard

There is a quest that rewards you 5 yousang beads thats exactly how much you need to for the bracelet o.o

Just now, Oxandrolone said:

what quest is that? :o 

Ugh...its a blue quest. you get it in your quest letters....just look through them and you should see the beads as reward on one of them. I dont remember the name (could be dead refuse to die or something like that, been a while since i did it lol)

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

Ugh...its a blue quest. you get it in your quest letters....just look through them and you should see the beads as reward on one of them. I dont remember the name (could be dead refuse to die or something like that, been a while since i did it lol)

i got a few but it only gives me the raw material... 10 fragments = 1 bead... I only have 3 fragments... 

12 minutes ago, Annysan said:

it is either the dead refuse to die or know your enemy, but part 2. So if you are still on part one of those quest, you won't see that. Look for a "part one" under seolak, it is the one where you have to do dungeons and get draken cores.

cOPY THAT.  tHANK YOU

Archived