Item question

Oxandrolone

5 minutes ago, asdWhiteWolFasd said:

well you are comparing 2 different currencies, so, both?
Bracelet is useful, for some classes more than others, but you also need 5 yunsang prayer beads to open it, also you could give a bit more info on your other gear, you can't get good advice if you don't give info

Im an assassin right now I have the basics

baleful S10 dagger
oath neck
destiny ring
eternity belt s2
and i bought the mastery bundle

its only my 4th day on the game.. soo yea.. 

-

cool, is your weapon 8 slots? if not you better start farming the event every day to get free hammers or you'll regret it later, (also many good free stuff amd Soul Shields from event). i'd say yes to bracelet, ask arround which one is better for your class / element, yes to mystic badge with peaches, soul badge can wait if you do dailies every day you buy the better ones from Dragon Express, if you farm peaches a lot and are in a hurry buy the one from CB and then replace it. Also while farming mushin tower 16-19 (20 if you feel like learning yunsang) you will get prayer beads to open the bracelet, AND probably tiger weap chest, that will save you some peaches for bale 11 ( you should go to bale 12 then jump to raven/rw 3) also don't make my mistake, don't buy treasure pouches or gem boxes from CB unless you have everything you can buy with peaches, with your daily quests you'll start getting decent amount of crystals.

U can pm me if u need to know anything, good luck!

4 hours ago, asdWhiteWolFasd said:

cool, is your weapon 8 slots? if not you better start farming the event every day to get free hammers or you'll regret it later, (also many good free stuff amd Soul Shields from event). i'd say yes to bracelet, ask arround which one is better for your class / element, yes to mystic badge with peaches, soul badge can wait if you do dailies every day you buy the better ones from Dragon Express, if you farm peaches a lot and are in a hurry buy the one from CB and then replace it. Also while farming mushin tower 16-19 (20 if you feel like learning yunsang) you will get prayer beads to open the bracelet, AND probably tiger weap chest, that will save you some peaches for bale 11 ( you should go to bale 12 then jump to raven/rw 3) also don't make my mistake, don't buy treasure pouches or gem boxes from CB unless you have everything you can buy with peaches, with your daily quests you'll start getting decent amount of crystals.

Its 7 slots, yeah ill try to farm for the events, if not ill just buy them off the store.. lol 

I just finished peaches, made 20k in 3.5 hours O_O  

I am currently doing mushin now..

Thank you so much! whats your ign? mines same as my name here

Oxandrolone

5 hours ago, asdWhiteWolFasd said:

ugh i get stuck on 16-18F on mushin.... drops are so bad 

Archived