Forums

Fix BNS?

cookietvlove

(btw this is just my opinion about bns I actually really love bns and I just hope they fix it for once) I've only played for 2 years I  just came back after 5 months of leaving and I know me saying this is not gonna fix anything but seriously why won't they fix bns there are so many problems with bns first the fact that this game is absolutely stupid as a new player. Coming fresh out of the story you literally have nothing. No way to make money and every single party have a 1.1k+ AP requirement because NCS decided to crash the HQ mat prices for no apparent reason. Other than dailies there's literally nothing a new player can do and finding a party as a low gear player is nothing short of a miracle. Also, a lot of newer players are misguided by the HM Level requirements and don't think they can clear a dungeon because they don't have the necessary HM Level. This alienation of newer players is one of the main factors for why the game is slowly dying.

Second, the fact that you need to spend money or move to get good ping is stupid plus people actually quit this game cause of the ping. I am the moment am forced to play a class cause of my ping, I love kfm(aka the 80 ping only class) so much it's my favorite class but I'm having everyone around me saying (you can't play that class with your ping) or (Just quit) its frustrating and sad that you actually can't even play a class you like cause of ping.

I don't know much about internet and gaming but the fact that their just copying and pasting from KR means they should have know that even though the ping was low there it wouldn't be low here PLUS I don't even get why they would make a game so freaking ping induced. 

I'm just baffled at this game, right now they're just focused on the 2 new bns apps and UE4 that's not even gonna fix the fact at how ping induced this game is

if I got something wrong please tell me I don't know everything about bns this is just from my experience so :/

SoOo... what do you want them to do? You wrote a lot of sed nothing, games are to play, and test, and to fail. As a new player I got aransu 6 in 2 months, go do pvp its hard but this is a half of game, then sell moonstones, now event go do IT and set materials from black box, use your imagination, now you sound like you played 2 years and forget all what is beneath BIG 6. 

Ping?! What damn is that, you can move your char with no lag, you don't have pauses and delays after you pushing your commands with mouse and keyboard. Rest possibly it's from your own pc, go upgrade it. Whant perfection go buy an offline game CD. Why you back if you still hate IT?!

And do you have Vija with MX? Go buy normal ones.

stick to what you enjoy and when trying new things try to realize the context of its differences. you can play any class, any class is better when theres less interference within the tight timing between the skills. explore the setting adjustments.

as for starting newer characters, this is good to do, if not only so you can grow in your sense of awareness of what exists in the game. and every character has to gear up somehow, or rather it will if youre playing the game.

but the real world is as it is for now and though we have the power to change so much, it happens after a great deal of set-up. one day at a time, newer as every step occurs along the way.

2 hours ago, Indifferent said:

SoOo... what do you want them to do? You wrote a lot of sed nothing, games are to play, and test, and to fail. As a new player I got aransu 6 in 2 months, go do pvp its hard but this is a half of game, then sell moonstones, now event go do IT and set materials from black box, use your imagination, now you sound like you played 2 years and forget all what is beneath BIG 6. 

Ping?! What damn is that, you can move your char with no lag, you don't have pauses and delays after you pushing your commands with mouse and keyboard. Rest possibly it's from your own pc, go upgrade it. Whant perfection go buy an offline game CD. Why you back if you still hate IT?!

And do you have Vija with MX? Go buy normal ones.

First I said from my experience and second I don’t hate bns literally first thing I said and maybe you Don’t experience it but I do have skill delay and it’s not that easy to fix and my pc is 4 months old and runs at 4.4ghz which is exactly what’s required for bns so it’s not my pc

Getting 1100 AP is literally joke. You basically get baleful 10 just by doing story. HM12 too. With few days of farming Eminem  to HM15. With bit more of time you can get 7 hexagonal gems from celestial basin too. Legendary jewelry free by completing two quests.8th can be obtained by doing Koldraik lair. At HM 15 by assigning all hongmoon points to offense you should be close or above 1100AP. If you're still not upgrade your weapon to rift/dawn stage 6. Mats drops like candies in celestial basin. Got like 20 pouches in 3 hours just by questing there. 

On 23/2/2019 at 8:01 AM, YunoGasaiYandere said:

Got like 20 pouches in 3 hours just by questing there. 

wow you got a lot of time.

On 20/2/2019 at 10:43 PM, cookietvlove said:

if I got something wrong please tell me I don't know everything about bns this is just from my experience so :/

For a new player I recommend you to stick with the easy DC runs. like CB, MSP, CS and others. KFM is ping dependent if you are playing as a tank, otherwise is not a big deal, I think flame build is less ping dependent (idk for sure). And watch up some guides, find some friends to play the game with and don't get mad for the AP requirements you'll understand them sooner or later.

HM level doesnt mean anything in terms of being able to clear a dungeon or not.

As for how ping induced the game is....thats literally the same in every other competitive PVP game aswel, BNS is not in any way different from that.

Optimization is another topic tho.

How ping dependant the game is will not change, not even with the engine upgrade.

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

How ping dependant the game is will not change, not even with the engine upgrade.

Well, yeah...

On 2019-02-21 at 4:43 AM, cookietvlove said:

I'm just baffled at this game, right now they're just focused on the 2 new bns apps and UE4 that's not even gonna fix the fact at how ping induced this game is

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

In every game a person with better ping will outclass you. thats a fact.

Sure, but did you also take into consideration by what amount someone will outclass you ?

I dont think someone would complain if it wasnt that big as it is in this game.

4 minutes ago, FlockUndead said:

Sure, but did you also take into consideration by what amount someone will outclass you ?

I dont think someone would complain if it wasnt that big as it is in this game.

its not even big in this game. except for the PVP part. i mean PVe doesnt really matter since its a party effort. In terms of clearing content its ok, but i also do understand how people get annoyed on how slow skills cast or cast not in time. I would also love an improvement in that area but lets be realistic....tehy cant fix F2 and you expect ping fixes? xD

2 minutes ago, FlockUndead said:

I agree, but what is that shabby excuse lol. If they are too bad to do their job appropriately then they should man up and get good lol

I would not say they are bad at the job, i would more lean towards the thought that some things are not as easy fixable as one might think but...not sure....

9 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

but lets be realistic....tehy cant fix F2 and you expect ping fixes? xD

You make a fair point XD

F2 has been broken since gunner came 1½ year ago, any character created after that patch can't be searched for in F2 (though /who works, and i think it works if someone reuse a name that was in the game before then, but i haven't been able to verify that). They've ignored any claims to that though and keep claiming that it is exclusive to only gunners and wardens. It also took them well over a month to fix gunners showing up empty if they had a legendary soul shield equipped... and now all characters created before the last patch show up as 0 AP ( but this time you can see the gear at least)

Most probable reason why they dont fix certain stuff is simply that their boss tells the devs to not fix them :P

A coder wouldnt want to get fired for disobeying  what boss tells him to do now would he.

And Korean games are always ping depended. They probably never suffer lags let alone be able to test their stuff against it lolz since their country is small and infrastructure quite good. So why bother optimizing more when it already works for them, is what they might think.

On 21/02/2019 at 5:10 AM, Indifferent said:

I got aransu 6 in 2 months

good for you.
you probably don't know how hard everyone here grinded for True Breeze, DO YOU EVEN SCORPIO? Exactly now it's nice of you to give adviced but this game needs a fix, and as you a NEW player 2 months aransu wowo guy will not understand the struggles of Crashes, Shutters and amazing and I mean gucci ninja nerfs every patch. Whats ninja nerf? You will find out. Welcome to BnS btw. Where the grind never stops unless you swipe a house.

Archived