Forums

Can you get a legendary Pet/Pet Aura from Act 9?

Oxandrolone

Currently you only get the epic one.  However, NC might bring back the legendary soul/pet event or something like it.  It's difficult to predict when though.  If you are also debating whether to upgrade your soul be aware that there is a new soul level coming and lower tier soul costs/mats are usually decreased when this happens.  My advice is to wait a bit until we find out what is going to happen.

18 minutes ago, Deadly Intent said:

Currently you only get the epic one.  However, NC might bring back the legendary soul/pet event or something like it.  It's difficult to predict when though.  If you are also debating whether to upgrade your soul be aware that there is a new soul level coming and lower tier soul costs/mats are usually decreased when this happens.  My advice is to wait a bit until we find out what is going to happen.

aright, my materials are a little over so idk what do u think?

1 hour ago, Oxandrolone said:

aright, my materials are a little over so idk what do u think?

If you absolutely need to upgrade then do so.  But it's a crap shoot whether support will revert for you if a good event comes along offering discounts on the same upgrade.  But to quote John Oliver Hobbes

I have always found that each step we take in life is to be regretted-if we once begin to wonder how many other steps might have been possible.

Archived