Forums

Producer switch good or bad ?

qqqq1

I will miss that guy? he has done so much for this game..and his stream is something to look forward to..wish he could still do streams won't be the same ....

In other views this change is needed tho, so much strong patches came out where ppl could obtain soul,pet ,weapon and alot more.but we cannot ignore those weak patches back to back.... weak anniversary event, holloween , Christmas patch literally everything after the warden patch....  a switch in producer is needed for a new vision with the upcomi ng awaken patch...if that guy the guy i saw back around 55 that coughs alot idk if he was sick or idk but yea the blue eyes ...and straight nose let me know? The game wasn't bad then so a change is good cause we all saying dead game but don't want change if he could stay and do streams would be nice ????? 

But I been away for a month now and I still watch patch vids last patch I was like hahahaha another weak patch I didn't miss anything dungeons I cant do with aransu 3 so am good..

Welcome back Nicholas ?

Get ready for 2019 and let's make bns great again....

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say with this post. If you want confirmation on the guy you saw back around 45* that coughs a lot and has blue eyes, you could likely do a quick Google Search on Nico Coutant.

To answer your title though: I don't think the producer switch will be positive for the game. Personally, I had wish for an actually new producer who's been with the game for a while and who knows how the game works. Someone that's actually invested into the game. Jonathan was seemingly the only person on the Blade & Soul Team who filled this "requirement", so to see him leave will likely have a big impact on the community itself.

I've already seen an old raid member of mine who joked about quitting with Jonathan, so make of that what you will, lol.

Put away your tinfoil hats. The game isn't dead or dying. Until that post everyone was regularly on Jonathan's case, now suddenly when he's going away he's a good guy. I don't care either way but make up your minds.

Staff changes happen in games all the time, it isn't anything new. Given Jonathan was with us for 3 years I hardly believe this person is going to drastically change the way things are running, so as not to upset the community too much. All of the builds we get are straight from KR anyway, the only impact producer having is the way some items are distributed. It's already that minor. Give it a week or 2 and everyone will already forget about it.

Again, the game isn't dead or dying. There's a whole plethora of factors as to why you're experiencing lower population, and "ded gaem" isn't even in 5% of them.

3 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

I will miss that guy? he has done so much for this game..and his stream is something to look forward to..wish he could still do streams won't be the same ....

In other views this change is needed tho, so much strong patches came out where ppl could obtain soul,pet ,weapon and alot more.but we cannot ignore those weak patches back to back.... weak anniversary event, holloween , Christmas patch literally everything after the warden patch....  a switch in producer is needed for a new vision with the upcomi ng awaken patch...if that guy the guy i saw back around 55 that coughs alot idk if he was sick or idk but yea the blue eyes ...and straight nose let me know? The game wasn't bad then so a change is good cause we all saying dead game but don't want change if he could stay and do streams would be nice ????? 

But I been away for a month now and I still watch patch vids last patch I was like hahahaha another weak patch I didn't miss anything dungeons I cant do with aransu 3 so am good..

Welcome back Nicholas ?

Get ready for 2019 and let's make bns great again....

All the events are copy/paste from Korea, as well as the game progression, Jonathan can only announce it on stream and try to sound like everything is exciting, that's all, meaning its not his fault the developers made crap events that none enjoy, like this hongsil thing going on right now, firing a gun braindead for 6 minutes just to consume your time, making in some runs people to afk and generating conflict because while half the players wish to do it for their gear progression the others are fed and want to afk or ain't worth their time. So whatever... new producer was not necessarilly needed and I hope if he has some power to chose how to direct this game and rebalance the payment users vs the f2p ones doesn't incline the balance towards the ones who spend a lot of money, that's all I wish.

I'm not good with goodbyes and often go full tsundere so it's hard to put into words all of my thoughts but when it comes to the "new"comer specifically..

You know, nothing is ever truly predictable, right. Anything could happen, good or bad.

Are producer changes good? Usually no. I'm going to be        more honest than I'd even like to be with myself and say that usually it's not good. Usually it becomes a tipping point. Every game I've played in the past, when the original team left, the next team that followed had no idea what they were doing or even what game they were working on and usually refused to talk to customers or accept any kind of input whatsoever. They usually just end up being floormats for higher ups to walk all over in fear of getting fired VS the team before them usually were confident enough to speak up.

Allegedly this man has been here all along. Well, that sounds both good and bad.

Good because he might know what items are and their importance to players.

But bad, because...a couple reasons that I don't feel like thinking too hard about right now.

Well, I hope he's open to new ideas and confident enough to push as hard if not harder than Jon.

Now's not the time to slink into the shadows, he'll have a new title now. and it'll be a big disaster if he doesnt use it correctly.

There's no room for shyness anymore. I hope he's ready to bring some life to the streams or hire someone who can. I'm going to miss Jons sassyness so much..

Too much trash patches,I know every thing is from Korea,but they choose what comes now and don't the bday patch was so weak disgrace to tell u the truth I stop playing bns around jan 10 or so so basically missed 2 patch content and it wasn't even a miss tbh nothing good was implement ...it's all about awaken patch and thats where evrything is betting on instead of making each patch worthy to enjoy the content isn't fun it's all about daily challenge idc bring back arena event or make up an event ....where ppl can have fun ...and this is the problem, with game rn ...no quality control especially in a time like this ....I see pat ch being release with lil to no system changes that's what ppl look forward to the most ....I see a fake patch note going around at least implement some stuff off that it's system  changes not item or skill changes so nothing to worry about ....after doing dcur bored to be honest ...nothing to do 

Archived