Forums

Farewell Blade & Soul!

Babbletr0n

Hello Blade & Soul Community,

I hope you’re all enjoying the Prince of Darkness update and are looking forward to the huge updates in store for Blade & Soul coming up this year. I wanted to let you know that this is my last week as Producer of Blade & Soul as I am departing to pursue other opportunities. I can hardly believe it’s been four years on this project and I wanted to extend my sincere thanks to the entire community for their support, enthusiasm, and passion. I’ll always cherish the memories of the launch party and World Championships as some of the happiest moments of my life. Cheers to everyone who played the game, shared screenshots and videos, showcased their incredible talent in our design contests, made memes with my face, and tuned in to our livestreams (I’m retiring as undefeated food challenge champion!!). I also want to recognize every member of the Blade & Soul team at NCSOFT, it takes a massive amount of effort to launch and run a game of this size and your efforts do not go unnoticed. Lastly, I want to let you know that I leave Blade & Soul in the very capable hands of Nicolas Coutant, who most of you should already know as the original Producer of Blade & Soul, and I’m confident that he will continue to bring great content and improvements to Blade & Soul in 2019 and beyond.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Lien

Blade & Soul Producer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are u people nuts, this is awsome change lol, considering that his knowledge about this game was same like my knowledge about nuclear psyhics, which is 0.

Only thing i hope, is that new guy who is replacing, actually knows atleast classes of this game lmao. Cause realistically, u could see on stream how much 2 of them struggle with announcing some items, cause ignorance about the game itself was on insane level. Cya John,

@Babbletr0n

Goodluck Jonathan! Thank you for all the memories, both good and bad and for all the things you've done to help the BnS community.

Hoping to see you again here in BnS NA/EU in the future. I'll definitely miss your character inventory during livestreams :tears: 

I WANT A JONATHAN LIEN PET!!!  Make one for Jonathan please... @BnSTeam

Archived