M'ao Gloves

Dwint

Why is the glove drop rate so low? I just completed 72 runs without seeing at least one! And we still need two to upgrade the Skyreach Gloves, that's pretty nonsense!
At least put the glove on the NPC costing 1-5 tokens.

Its not only the gloves....drops in this game getting reduced reduced reduced reduced......since last weeks maintenance i did not see a single energie drop in ns,if,el and before its was like every 4-5 run drop a energie or bracelet box in ns or ring box in el.....but now after like 50 runs each dungeon nothing.....this game is getting a joke more and more

24 minutes ago, xDuckYx said:

Its not only the gloves....drops in this game getting reduced reduced reduced reduced......since last weeks maintenance i did not see a single energie drop in ns,if,el and before its was like every 4-5 run drop a energie or bracelet box in ns or ring box in el.....but now after like 50 runs each dungeon nothing.....this game is getting a joke more and more

Funny i actually got 2 ring boxes in EL this week. One on monday and one today o.o

Beacelet drop doesnt even matter since story quests it to you for free basically.

3 hours ago, xDuckYx said:

Well i dont care about bracelet to but what about other drops? Like the energies? Peoples bought them sometimes for 50+g so it was a not bad gold income....i wonder when they cut daylie dungeon gold by half ahahahahah

what do you mean with energies? lol if you want profit run Brood chamber, scales go for 20-50g plus people bid 2k+ on gloves at best.

• 1 year later...