Earth summoner Gearing plan

lateman

Hi,

I am  building an earth  summoner and currently is as lvl 55 HM 13. My gear progression  for SS is

1. SS 8pcs BT(raven) ,

2. Tiger Bracelet (stg 1),

3. Sagewood soul badge (as an alternate of alluvian because of price)

4. Oath Neck ,Eter belt (stg1),Baleful(stg12)

and still farming peaches for either skyrift or pulse mystic badge. And saving resource for magnum soul badge for later(will infuse to undying) when I will have VT SS. 

So, I just want to know is my gearing plan OK ? if it is not plz suggest the right one and what Mystic badge will I purchase (skyrift/pulse) with my current gear? and what will be a good rotation for me with these gear ?

Cheers

IGN>Mosconi  

On 2/13/2019 at 8:20 AM, lateman said:

Hi,

I am  building an earth  summoner and currently is as lvl 55 HM 13. My gear progression  for SS is

1. SS 8pcs BT(raven) ,

2. Tiger Bracelet (stg 1),

3. Sagewood soul badge (as an alternate of alluvian because of price)

4. Oath Neck ,Eter belt (stg1),Baleful(stg12)

and still farming peaches for either skyrift or pulse mystic badge. And saving resource for magnum soul badge for later(will infuse to undying) when I will have VT SS. 

So, I just want to know is my gearing plan OK ? if it is not plz suggest the right one and what Mystic badge will I purchase (skyrift/pulse) with my current gear? and what will be a good rotation for me with these gear ?

Cheers

IGN>Mosconi  

People might scold me since I just use simple mode but pretty much works for your current setup long as you remember to apply the 1 skill before letting the simple mode do its thing so your 2nd skill can proc a little more damage.  As for mystic Badge I honestly would tell you to go with Pulse Mystic just because of your set bonus with the Raven Soulshield. Rest of the gearing is pretty standard with every class. Farm Desolate Tomb for your Earth Ring, Naryu Sanctum for the Earth Earring, Oath will last you til you can get the VT Earth Necklace / Prophecy(BiS), Tiger take this to stage 10 first for most of your damage / go with Divinity once your able to get 10 runs of Sandstorm Temple done / 5 Emblems to buy the unrefined bracelet you need @ Circle of Sundering. King Gloves, Horizon Belt (hellion pve belt). Also, don't forget to Crit Primer your soul shields.

For the badges you will be needing Sagewood and Magnum to combine them into undying. If you can't get Magnum badge yet get Sagewood first. 

Go for Raven 3 as well and do BT for the earth ring and earring. I'd suggest that you should join a social clan they will be able to help you. 

Also, DON'T get any other soulbadge then Sagewood and Magnum because those are the best ones for earth summoner.

While I would agree with most of the stuff that is advised here, I would rather suggest the riftwalk/dawnforged path until you swith to raven, just because you safe so many materials( If you haven't already made that decision). And while you do less damage with that weapon, you won't do that great damage till you get your vt badge anyway, lets be honest here ;) 

For badges puck ist right, get only magnum/sagewood. Alluvion is better, but only with bt gear, so you invest a lot in something you will never use again, so I really don't recommend it.

One thing with the "simple mode", it does work better als lower stages of gear (pre-vt badge) than later where you would loose a lot of damage, but one should also be clear, that simple mode is rather bad for earth summoner in general.

If you are learning in the beginning or on some alt or on some late event faming tour or something go ahead, but please be aware, that the rotation is not great. So when you play yourself, don't just spam your two f skills mindlessly, you want one to be running at all times. Also if it is your main,  you will get to the point where you can't use simple mode unless you wanna loose 50% of your damage, so you need to get used to sum gameplay anyway

Archived