AFK players in F8 (specially in events)

Miss Fortune

On 13.02.2019 at 9:12 AM, Grimoir said:

Because this option has one serious downside: it would be abused like in so many other games. the biggest downside of this is the community and players themselves.

Do you know what's being abused most right now ?

Being able to freely kick anyone on your own will in raids. Especially bt is completely cancer atm. After the first boss is dead, those kids evolve a completely different personality. They start to boss around, insult people and anyone who talks back gets kicked.

This week i got kicked right before the raven king dead. He didn't like me but he needed my carrying so he waited till last boss' almost dead lol. Some another week i got kicked because i bid on a corridor key ... Right before the last corridor, leader kid says '' Keys are for me and ' Insert leader's b.ttbuddy ' anyone who bids will be kicked '' ...

I wouldn't mind that much getting kicked from a spammable dungeon by the vote of 5 pre-mades. But, getting kicked & locked from a weekly dungeon just with a mouse-click of some spoiled kid is just unacceptable.

If they were worried that much about some vote-kick option to be abused, they wouldn't let a single-click kick option for weekly raids in the first place.

28 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

Do you know what's being abused most right now ?

Being able to freely kick anyone on your own will in raids. Especially bt is completely cancer atm. After the first boss is dead, those kids evolve a completely different personality. They start to boss around, insult people and anyone who talks back gets kicked.

This week i got kicked right before the raven king dead. He didn't like me but he needed my carrying so he waited till last boss' almost dead lol. Some another week i got kicked because i bid on a corridor key ... Right before the last corridor, leader kid says '' Keys are for me and ' Insert leader's b.ttbuddy ' anyone who bids will be kicked '' ...

I wouldn't mind that much getting kicked from a spammable dungeon by the vote of 5 pre-mades. But, getting kicked & locked from a weekly dungeon just with a mouse-click of some spoiled kid is just unacceptable.

If they were worried that much about some vote-kick option to be abused, they wouldn't let a single-click kick option for weekly raids in the first place.

you sure this happen? SS his name and report him to staff

what his name? i'll speard the his name and his clan name all over the place

I can honestly say that I am tired of AFK players in event dgs and SSM. It gets to be a real pain and just reporting them and/or blocking them doesn't help solve the problem. Vote to kick is a good way to get these players out of the the dg and teach them a lesson. Vote to kick isn't available during loot auction when a player is offline anyways so it shouldn't be an issue with people using it to abuse the system.

we can do only in event dungeons this sistem with vote kick if 5 players are all agree, if is possible .. cuz this thing when they are afk ... is impossible to play .. idk why 5 ppl need to leave from party cuz one player is leech 

Archived