Need a fix/buff for shadow Gunners DPS

Cds

Is there any plan on fixing Shadow Gunners DPS, and giving them a buff? I was totally unaware that the DPS is sooo inferior to that of fire Gunners. I've seen so many fire Gunners with barely stage level 1-3 for accessories and aransu 3 weapons out DPS my shadow Gunner by 200-700k DPS. It feels wrong that I'm awakening stage 3 and aransu 9 weapon and not getting anywhere close to these fire Gunners with barely upgraded stats when mine should totally destroy that level. Makes me want to switch to fire now but I don't want to start over, too much money and time going into this toon. Thanks again, I hope you tell me shadow DPS will be fixed soon to compare with fire.

Please forward this to devs

PS. Someone once told me shadow is more agile and that's why compared to Gunner, but I've played both and shadow also gets locked in animations.

I think the main "problem" is just fire gunner is too high and not that shadow gunner is too low.  Compared to most other classes and builds, shadow gunner can still out dps most at the same gear level.  Since the next big move is to awakening, I highly doubt there are plans to balance the two, but once they introduce awakening to NA, that's your chance to switch if the big deeps is what you're after.  As far is being agile, the difference is that shadow gunner gets ani locked only when applying buffs (3 and V), whereas fire gunner is locked during the entire phase of burst.

If it means anything, I play a shadow gunner

I seen plenty shadow gunners do comparable damage to fire. The only thing you need to consider is that fire is a burst build, meaning they burst high but once burst runs out they go back to a "normalized" dps. It would be the same case with other classes if they had a difference in builds.

While shadow trades off mobility for applying debuffs, fire sacrifices mobility during burst. thats the trade off. Either one can ruin your rotation so in that part there is nothing really different for the 2 builds.

Imo shadow gunner is more than fine as it is now and doesnt really need any buffs to damage. Plus devs said themselves they are working on normalizing the dps across classes so there are not so big differences in the future.

Fire and Shadow are basically on the same level right now.

The only difference is fire is burst oriented while shadow is sustain oriented.

If the fight only lasts 30s, then yea, fire will top shadow all the time.

Shadow also needs to be fps/ping carried to play that element to its max potential.

Edit:

Also, gunner is the most rng class there is. Especially for shadow - if you don't get a reset, your DPS will take a huge hit.

just nerf fire gunner burst will be better on BG and insta trippe shoot not 3x times to click or delete and make C or V apply to dark mark and dps will be OK. Worst situation got earth summoner no gear and OP dps difference vs wind summoner is huge!

When you start talking about BG or pvp you should take a look in the top lists to see who need nerfs......in all those top lists you see maybe 5-10 gunners thats it so yeah gunner is so OP pls nerf..... how about removing all those ccs and blocks spins from other classes?

27 minutes ago, Ciema said:

just nerf fire gunner burst will be better on BG and insta trippe shoot not 3x times to click or delete and make C or V apply to dark mark and dps will be OK. Worst situation got earth summoner no gear and OP dps difference vs wind summoner is huge!

You clearly do not know what you are even talking about....

10 minutes ago, xDuckYx said:

When you start talking about BG or pvp you should take a look in the top lists to see who need nerfs......in all those top lists you see maybe 5-10 gunners thats it so yeah gunner is so OP pls nerf..... how about removing all those ccs and blocks spins from other classes?

Same as above.....try get better at PVP.

Gunners are no longer OP in battlegrounds. Their most OP rrotation got nerfed and their skills are now a projectile which means they can be blocked.

Ofcourse if the player is skilled and a good PVPer he will still beat you.

The only things that need nerfs in BG's are the mystic badges, that alone would bring good balance into it. As for the complaining part about classes being "op" is mostly from players that either do not have the right gear or that are just bad in pvp.

21 minutes ago, xDuckYx said:

Ok so you wanna tell me in this game are only about 10 skilled gunners in pvp? And it has nothing to do with some classes can just block nearly everything? Or spin arround all over the map? 

Skilled in BG does not mean a class is op. BG is a team effort. Plus even those ranking can be boosted.

Gunner can't hit any class in projectile resist so u have like 8-10 sec to spam at them and go afk ... if u predict a gunner they easy use block if u have defelct free stun if they pop esc trying to avoid damage one mote catch and they dead ..bm bd wl into an insta airial  is big damage into light draw or pull light draw ...projectile resist and spam rmb for fm summ.. they have to run or take that damage ... kfm not easy for gunner to hit while they counter takes timing ,warden we all know that, only class I know all gunner can walk over is another gunner or a sf ...  all class has Def skill if u gonna go head on with a gunner offense for offense ... and die that's your fault .... if u can stall out a gunner blue flame your good .... as s gunner I hate figthing gunner my self but if I see them activate blue flame I try to stall it out having a 9 sec block proves fetal but I use my I frame and then go offense  as gunner damage and any other clas damage is just mild after weapon effect and badge bracelet know your class and other classes .....dps wise shadow gunner is normal shadow is ping fps ... if I try shadow with my gunner 200 plus ping I cant do more than 100 k damage much less 80 and my fps is bad also with shadow ..fire 230k plus .. burst of 400k plus ...I would play shadow looks more fun but can't 

Archived