Forums

When Will MSP be removed from Daily Challenge? When will Old Dungeons come back?

prietess

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

My perspective is froma  player who ran those dungeons with by far worse gear than you end up from the story currently back when these dungeons originally released. You say this game is not all about geared people, it works the other way too, this game is not just all about new players and people not wanting to upgrade and progress.

That would have being fun but as you say we end up with better gear now and those dungeons are just a checklist for the DC and that's why new players don't even recruit for that, usually you just LFP for free carry runs. And I didn't said screw the new content, it's nice to have newer dungeons added to DC.

But I don't really see the point of removing rewards for doing things in an MMORPG, this game is whole world and only few areas are populated, the only way this game rewards you for doing outdated content was the DC but now is gone.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

F8 is where you can make cross server lobbies. If someone makes a party asking for Aransu 9 they have the right to do so, if someone asks for a party with aransu 3 they can do so. The same way as any new player can go in there and make their own party with Baleful 10 or dawn / rift 3, but hey they dont. you want to know why? because they dont want to learn, they rather hook themselves onto some whales to get an easy clear.

that's just really a generalization. I have seen people recruiting without req for dungeons and they ended up disbanded because they didn't found enough players (I wonder why haha), and you are pointing out another problem, have you ever thought about why this happens now and not in your era? is this new generation of bns zoomers are all lazy and want things free because they are all lazy? hehe.

I agree with you in the last part , all dungeons should have some sort of Legacy Mode to have all stats escalated. I personally enjoy the RSC more than any other dungeon, it makes people ask for roles rather than AP.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Jaspix said:

That would have being fun but as you say we end up with better gear now and those dungeons are just a checklist for the DC and that's why new players don't even recruit for that, usually you just LFP for free carry runs. And I didn't said screw the new content, it's nice to have newer dungeons added to DC.

But I don't really see the point of removing rewards for doing things in an MMORPG, this game is whole world and only few areas are populated, the only way this game rewards you for doing outdated content was the DC but now is gone.

thats the point you are not supposed to do outdated content. That is exactly the entire point. You are supposed to do new content as it comes available. that doesnt mean jump into the hardest raid, but it means progression.

23 minutes ago, Jaspix said:

that's just really a generalization. I have seen people recruiting without req for dungeons and they ended up disbanded because they didn't found enough players (I wonder why haha), and you are pointing out another problem, have you ever thought about why this happens now and not in your era? is this new generation of bns zoomers are all lazy and want things free because they are all lazy? hehe.

May be a generalization but its pretty accurate. I could give you counteless examples where i did runs and even asked if anyone is new, no answer and then turns out people cant even stun or iframe and die....and that was not even a hard dungeon. Thew requirements people set go higher because the lower they go the more people they encounter who dont know jack ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about dungeons and they just dont want to deal with that. Perfect examples are SJF where people dont even block orbs, or Hall of Templar where people die because they dont even jump.

Its easy for people to always put the blame elsewhere but never to themselves.

i really enjoy their update to MSP, and im glad they have it in Daily Challenge.

I play all the 11 alts for my account, but i got them to a point where upgrading any of them is incredibly expensive compared to what i do on the daily basis (grind events for all the fashions, cause fashz>gearz (half joking, half half not joking // half neutral)

but for a new player who hasnt had opportunity to play every day since launch, the intro into the game feels completely insane (that said the game is beautiful and i would totally enjoy leveling more alts like a speed runner or to read it all, all over again); a character from scratch takes weeks for most to get to lvl55 from the story, and the training that provides in terms of later game mechanics is minimal (it is an MMO, senior players make stupendous teachers), the classes are so intricate and creatively distinguished from each other, i didnt know i was a KFM main (and im still not singular, because every class is wonderfully exhilarating.) which was my first blind choice during launch, until months after the warden release, and much of that is due flatly to finance;

this current iteration of MSP shows the developing growth in how theyre expanding the accessability in breadth, all the while they still love to raise the high bar,   (*******~ as long as they make the Nightstones account bound, cause back when MSP was pretty much irrelevant beyond the few cosmetics, i mailed all of my hundreds of obsolete flowers to my character whos name is flower related...) so i know i gotta put my life into boosting this game’s popularity like it has deserved but been squandered by a few haters, cause it supplied me with a burning determination when the cold bricks of the american dream were being mortared over my unassuming exterior.

nothing without yall

sincerely,

swordinswordin

16 hours ago, Grimoir said:

thats the point you are not supposed to do outdated content. That is exactly the entire point. You are supposed to do new content as it comes available. that doesnt mean jump into the hardest raid, but it means progression.

May be a generalization but its pretty accurate. I could give you counteless examples where i did runs and even asked if anyone is new, no answer and then turns out people cant even stun or iframe and die....and that was not even a hard dungeon. Thew requirements people set go higher because the lower they go the more people they encounter who dont know jack ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about dungeons and they just dont want to deal with that. Perfect examples are SJF where people dont even block orbs, or Hall of Templar where people die because they dont even jump.

Its easy for people to always put the blame elsewhere but never to themselves.

We went through this already Grimoir.

You are supposed to do new content, BUT you are not ready to do that, why must one be forced to do something not his level and get stressed?

Who said keeping Blue dungeons in DC is giving freebies?

And who said developer job is not to make change to the game because one has limited time to play? The removal was not necessary in the first place, so why talk about making change now? It's about reverting(+improvement of adding TSM/DST), not making change.

Again, it is not about making change (that sounds so selfish and hard), it is about FIXING what was wrongly changed in the first place.

If you want to be objective, they made the wrong change at the first place by removing the blue dungeons from DC (You can add TSM/DST, they are good addition and fair to highly geared players)

The only people who think they don't change wrongly are only those who just don't care about the survival of low-geared/weak/new players in this game.

And that only care about highly geared players (because the addition benefits them)

Daily challenge (DC) is one of the main motivation to login (other than event), if Event is made easy (or normalized) for all level of players (minimum requirement), why must DC be the other way?

We had discussed the progression that you said.

Natural progression IS NOT Fresh out of story (Baleful9)-> NS/IF/EL/SSM

Natural progression IS Fresh out of story (Baleful9)-> complete daily challenge everyday -> do EC/DT/NF to learn that in dungeons the bosses will do some actions -> learn that you can Cc boss to avoid him doing something (but not get killed if u miss) -> get some gold to upgrade -> upgrade to Raven 1-3 (F8 will accept you) -> NS/IF/EL/SSM.

I had said this many times: If you think F8 will accept Baleful to do those dungeons, go ahead and try and see if you have 100% acceptance rate. You will get at most 50% (not getting kicked).

And don't come back with the argument of finding peers/clan etc because that is again NOT-PRACTICAL. Having peers/friends/patient carry is only ideal scenario where it doesn't happen all the time to everyone.

Am 19.2.2019 um 13:23 schrieb Grimoir:

F8 is where you can make cross server lobbies. If someone makes a party asking for Aransu 9 they have the right to do so, if someone asks for a party with aransu 3 they can do so. The same way as any new player can go in there and make their own party with Baleful 10 or dawn / rift 3, but hey they dont. you want to know why? because they dont want to learn, they rather hook themselves onto some whales to get an easy clear.

From personal experience its more that you end up sitting for an hour trying to get even a single person to join you this way. >_> Even if i personally have 1.4k ap, if i ask for only 1k ap im gonna be sitting there forever.

Archived