When Will MSP be removed from Daily Challenge? When will Old Dungeons come back?

prietess

If you didn't realize already, they didn't change back the daily challenge (DC) to those before the MSP event (~ 4 weeks ago).

Firstly, MSP is still a daily challenge everyday.

Secondly, some dungeons are removed from daily challenge, like Lair of Frozen Fang, Avalanche Den. Iirc Desolate tomb/Ebondrake Citadel were not there too. the Frequency of Cold Storage/Heaven's Mandate seem to increase.

I have totally no problem of adding Dreamsong Theatre and The Shadowmoor to the list, because strong players deserve it and I do these dungeons everyday anyway. But hey, newbies deserve to keep their rights of lower tier dungeons too. This game is not all about whales. And also, even whales have Alts.

Seriously, I want the Lair of frozen fang and Avalanche Den back as DC. It was good for Alts or for the days when you just dont have much time to play.

Now I imagine low geared players/new players having to do minimum of Irontech Forge/Ebondrake Lair (which has mech and need some dps) to complete DC, which could be a problem for them. When I was new (~1month), no clan, no people to help I had difficulties too for these IF/EL, that's why I cleared DT/EC/NF.

And also, where in patch notes last week where they announced that the daily challenge from MSP event will remain?

I keep reading them and couldn't find it.

Since this issue involves every single player on BnS, aren't they supposed to make clear announcement on this?

Or did they  *-up and forget to remove MSP and add Lair/EC/DT as DC back ?

I tried to mention Bethany and Jonathan at Twitter many times since last week but none of them seem to be interested in replying me.

So this time in Forum a real GM had better respond to this.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wataru said:

I wouldn't want to do those on my alts. Poor rewards and always some slightly some geared person making it boring.

I wouldn't want it on my main because poor rewards and boring.

Good for you that you have time. :)

MSP was always a daily challenge. As new content came in, it got removed and new dungeons took its place. Now since it was rewamped and changed for current content its back to daily challenge.

Not to mention you only need to complete stage 3 for it.

Asside that daily challenge is still easy as hell:

1. Celesial basin

2. Musin Floor 20 / ToI 3 wins

3. Sanctum

there done. All 3 aqre brainded basically and go really fast and dont need any special gear requirement. Now if your alt doesnt have the gear for it then tough luck you should think about upgrading.

46 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

MSP was always a daily challenge. As new content came in, it got removed and new dungeons took its place. Now since it was rewamped and changed for current content its back to daily challenge.

Not to mention you only need to complete stage 3 for it.

Asside that daily challenge is still easy as hell:

1. Celesial basin

2. Musin Floor 20 / ToI 3 wins

3. Sanctum

there done. All 3 aqre brainded basically and go really fast and dont need any special gear requirement. Now if your alt doesnt have the gear for it then tough luck you should think about upgrading.

Grimoir again, like other people said, are you really GM of NCsoft that you always speak in line with/support NCsoft? haha.

You wrote those 1 2 3 as if they are always available everyday.

No one can argue about Celestial basin DC, PERIOD. But you need 3 quests to complete DC.

1st. Is Sanctum in everyday DC? And why do you think Sanctum is braindead dungeon? Compared to Lair/Avalanche that I mentioned? When I was new to the game, I didn't know anything and Sanctum was considered difficult and very time-consuming for me. No need to say the auto-die mech at the last boss when you were not familiar with rotation and all those. It's not easy for Fresh lv55 newbies. There is reason why it is colored as Purple, that means there is Mech involved. And doing mech is a new step of challenge for new fresh Lv55 players.

2nd. Who also think that ToI 3 wins is in everyday DC? I wish it was. Don't you even know that it's not?

3rd. Do you think all the Lvl 55 people of ANY gears (Baleful 1++) can complete Mushin Floor 20? No need to say it's not in everyday's DC. I wish it was. Don't you even know that it's not?

4th. You must be kidding if you say alt doesn't have the gear then should upgrade. Probably you should think again. So you think that daily challenge is for people who knows basic Mech of rotation, who has the gear of Raven to complete Mushin Floor 20? Go ahead and argue that you can complete it with Baleful, ya I will say you are good player. And I don't think I deserve to be mocked at for not being able to complete Mushin Floor 20 with Baleful.

5th. I have never said MSP is a difficult DC. I just think it was a BAD replacement for what was there originally. MSP takes LONG TIME. Long enough to find 11 other people (easily >5 minutes just to get enough people if you don't play at EST prime time). And LONG enough to complete it, easily 20 minutes with all Baleful players. Just 3-4 days ago, I joined a MSP party for DC as I saw someone was recruiting at faction chat. Then not long after we started filling the bar for Stage 1, there was another person recruiting for MSP as well. You know what? By the time we finished stage 3 (10 minutes+), he was still recruiting. He couldn't find enough people interested to do that DC and spent more than 10 minutes just to start, let alone to complete it.

MSP is revamped now? Want to put it into DC everyday? Fine. Fair enough. But not at the cost of removing other options of dungeons that had been there and served as options of fast/easy completion for newbies and Alts.

@prietess

Personally i think old content shouldnt even be in daily challenge, as then people instead of progressing just sit back. Also dont forget that people did Floor 20 mushin with faaar less gear than you end up from story now, so that isnt an excuse. The 3 i mentioned are just examples. The basin daily is there every day, so asside that you just need 2 more which there are plenty of easy ones aswel.

i am playing a new character(back after 3 years).....the lack of daily dungeons is making me feel that the game is rushed....back then ppl would stay in the lower realms to farm weapons, outfit and whatnot....and now we r getting pushed to the higher realm.....

Wow is it possible for a player with 150ish ping non raven to beat floor 20 Mushins?

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Personally i think old content shouldnt even be in daily challenge, as then people instead of progressing just sit back. Also dont forget that people did Floor 20 mushin with faaar less gear than you end up from story now, so that isnt an excuse. The 3 i mentioned are just examples. The basin daily is there every day, so asside that you just need 2 more which there are plenty of easy ones aswel.

I disagree entirely. Because this game has been designed around power growth.

Warframe has shown the best way forward for an MMO (by its continued growth) is to build the game outwards rather than upwards. (dont make gear stronger just offer more variety so when people return they actually have something new to do while still having access to things they find familiar.

Then you're letting everyone progress at their own pace and within their own capacity. No one gets left behind when they've returned from a long break in the game. They can get straight into the new stuff without having to go straight into grind the same dungeon they were grinding on before they had a break/burnout.

Now if Blade and Soul didnt have such a huge discrepancy in gear I would feel more towards agreeing with you. But its not, so we have to compromise with putting dungeons like Awaken Necropolis into daily challenge.

3 hours ago, prietess said:

1st. Is Sanctum in everyday DC? And why do you think Sanctum is braindead dungeon? Compared to Lair/Avalanche that I mentioned? When I was new to the game, I didn't know anything and Sanctum was considered difficult and very time-consuming for me. No need to say the auto-die mech at the last boss when you were not familiar with rotation and all those. It's not easy for Fresh lv55 newbies. There is reason why it is colored as Purple, that means there is Mech involved. And doing mech is a new step of challenge for new fresh Lv55 players.

When was the last time you did sanctum..? Most mechs got removed long time ago and the ones left are only there to do extra dmg there is no punishment when not doing them so yes sanctum is a braindead dungeon.

1 hour ago, matthew said:

Then you're letting everyone progress at their own pace and within their own capacity. No one gets left behind when they've returned from a long break in the game. They can get straight into the new stuff without having to go straight into grind the same dungeon they were grinding on before they had a break/burnout.

I will touch this point you are saying. specifically the part "They can get straight into the new stuff without having to go straight into grind the same dungeon they were grinding on before they had a break/burnout.". that is the issue. People stick to those easy old dungeons and do not progress. Specifically peoples alts because they do not want to upgrade their gear.  If its a matter of materials there are places that offer far better materials and easier to get them than the daily challenge. The reason people are complaining here is because they cant so easily complete all 3 of the challenges on their alts.

People literally complain about everything in this game. Given some complaints are legit and are reasonable, but most of them are due to lazyness, or people blaming they inability to play due to real life stuff on the game publisher or complaints that dungeons are "too hard" because people dont want to bring in the 1% incentive to learn mechanics. Those are not game issues, those are player issues.

As for the mushin floor 20: there are people that clear it with over 300 ping, so ping isnt really a factor there.

mushin tower 20 is so painful to be cleared in 300+ ping ._. 

i've cleared it once and feels like don't want to go back there again

and I agree with this, old dungeons should be stay in DC. I've find difficulties to helping my friend gearing up and introduce them to daily challenge and i don't have heart to take them directly to the dungeons like IF/EL when they're not familiar at all with it. I want to build their confidence to go to purple dungeons/DC by take them to the place like EC/DT/frozen fang first ._.

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I will touch this point you are saying. specifically the part "They can get straight into the new stuff without having to go straight into grind the same dungeon they were grinding on before they had a break/burnout.". that is the issue. People stick to those easy old dungeons and do not progress. Specifically peoples alts because they do not want to upgrade their gear.  If its a matter of materials there are places that offer far better materials and easier to get them than the daily challenge. The reason people are complaining here is because they cant so easily complete all 3 of the challenges on their alts.

People literally complain about everything in this game. Given some complaints are legit and are reasonable, but most of them are due to lazyness, or people blaming they inability to play due to real life stuff on the game publisher or complaints that dungeons are "too hard" because people dont want to bring in the 1% incentive to learn mechanics. Those are not game issues, those are player issues.

You do have a point about people sticking to the easy stuff and sometimes needing a push to move up, but I feel the gold nerfs to anything below NS were already enough for that. 

This game is grindy. A lot of people gear alts just to the level where they can reliably clear dailies + weeklies, that doesn't make the game any less grindy but it does help getting your main some extra materials/gold. These are players that are invested in the game, they are advancing their main and doing a daily routine on 1-10 alts, even on the easiest days, let's say something like: Celestial Basin, Cold Storage & TOI, it takes some time to do this on multiple characters. A lot of this kind of players pay for premium and have probably at least spent a little something here and there along the way. I would include myself in this group btw.

Now imagine being a new player, you finished story and read everywhere you need to finish the quests for peaches and stuff in your journal and queue for EC, not at peak time, it's not on DC... It's going to be a long wait, you might get lucky if you promote it in chat, who knows. If you get the chance to actually run it, you might clear it if some bored geared player(s) joined for whatever reason... If you somehow managed to get a full noob team, they probably won't stay together on F8 at the first signs of failure. Yeah, you will get it done in the end if you keep at it, but will it be an enjoyable experience? I dunno... I'm not saying having it on DC two times a week or so and getting carried by overgeared alts and "lazy" mains is ideal, but I do think it feels better for most new players.

And that's the thing: yes it are "player issues", but this game really needs its players, I'm not with the "dead game" crowd, but BnS sure isn't booming either, those two groups I tried to describe above are important imho.

/edit: But actually, I want MSP to stay on DC, it's a good way to get up to VT SS on alts and it's already slow enough to get a group together since event is over. I don't need Avalanche Den & Frozen Fang back... But EC-DT-NF should be there as long as quests and Story gear is what it is now.

14 hours ago, Cor said:

When was the last time you did sanctum..? Most mechs got removed long time ago and the ones left are only there to do extra dmg there is no punishment when not doing them so yes sanctum is a braindead dungeon.

I did Sanctum Last week.

Which most mechs that you were referring to?

Boss 1: Lining up that adds -> easy but not straight forward for newbies. We can say this is already a step on the difficulty level compared to dungeons in blue color (below NS)

Boss 2: Nothing much yes, you didn't do the Mech will not be punished. But you go and try to kill it without Mech (boss HP >100mil) with All Baleful members from LPF result. And see how long it takes.

Boss 3: Which mech was removed? The punishment ring with Knock-up are still there. The AoE instant die is still there. The need to stun is still there too. You can try killing this boss with all Baleful and those people who don't know mech (use Knockdown, died due to AoE, low dps), and see if you can kill the boss before Enrage timer.

The first few months of me playing BnS and do LPF for NS > Half of the time I failed to complete this dungeon because of that last boss enrage timer run out.

So I don't agree if you say NS is a Braindead dungeon.

For Raven 9 players, yes, it's so easy, just dps, miss stun (boss healing) is fine. One member died due to AoE mech is also fine. Some silly guys do Knockdown and cause everyone Blind is also fine. At boss 1, failing to line-up Adds is also fine. It's still so easy, just DPS.

For newbies, all baleful, is that the case?

If you think and ask me why LPF for NS, you can try to enter NS lobby with baleful at F8, if party lead is 'kind' enough, you can join. It's a 50:50 between getting kicked or accepted.

9 hours ago, pikocchi said:

mushin tower 20 is so painful to be cleared in 300+ ping ._. 

i've cleared it once and feels like don't want to go back there again

and I agree with this, old dungeons should be stay in DC. I've find difficulties to helping my friend gearing up and introduce them to daily challenge and i don't have heart to take them directly to the dungeons like IF/EL when they're not familiar at all with it. I want to build their confidence to go to purple dungeons/DC by take them to the place like EC/DT/frozen fang first ._.

Thank you for your support.

I totally agree with you. Try clearing MUshin Floor 20 with high ping, and see if you get hit by the ring or failed to Cc before Yunsang drinks his Soju or not.

I was once a new player too, I am speaking from that perspective (on top of me having Alts). We need those low level dungeons in the DC......

15 hours ago, Grimoir said:

As for the mushin floor 20: there are people that clear it with over 300 ping, so ping isnt really a factor there.

Grimoir, you can finger-point the people whom you call lazy or unable to learn Mechs.

But have you never considered that not everyone has the same brain and same amount of time to play?

For my case, I don't complain this game is being hard/taking too long time to grind.

I am complaining that You NCSoft (and for you too as NCSoft loyal supporter in this forum) MUST KNOW that you must make a change for a better.

Not making the change in the DC for the worse situation.

So, listen, You made the change in the DC by accomodating high-geared players (Adding DST/TSM to the DC), but at the same time you sacrificed the low-geared players?

This is the part that I don't understand (however I think of it and try to understand your perspective).

Just answer me this one.

If you still insist that You NCSoft (and for you too as NCSoft loyal supporter in this forum) did the change in the DC correctly this time, can I (and many other people who have common sense) take it as you want to make it hard for low-geared players (or push them to higher level) and only make the high-geared players happy?

Because that is the only way of thinking that makes sense out of this situation.

Can you NCsoft (And you supporters) clarify yourself?

Main reason why DC is the way it is, is because devs wanted to push geared players to higher level dungeons and they did that for the main following reason:

Before any gold reward nerfs and so forth me and my friend did the purple train up until Sanctum everyday. We were able to accumulate around 15k gold in under 2 months. THAT alone is the reason for the nerfs. That number is insane, imagine if hardcore geared player would farm those dungeons on 3-5 characters every day. It would be nuts, thats why they nerfed low level dungeons and forced geared players to go to their level content. To prevent them from farming super mega easy dungeons to get insane amount of gold. And so DC quests also were shifted to that area for the most part.

It hurts low level new players, yes. That should be fixed in some way.

Now the "lazyness" and "unable to do mechanics" part. Since they pushed everything forward, low level players are now too "forced" to do higher level dungeons and that is a major problem. They may not have the necessary experience to deal with those dungeons properly therefore creating the now existing problem of lot of people almost demanding high geared players to carry them. New players especially won't be able to do much since even they most likely are skipping all the lower level dungeons and going straight to Sanctum or something.

Sure you can skip them and go for higher level more relevant content, but that makes them harder since you don't have the skill and experience required from doing the lower level dungeons first. For example the 2 Asura bosses in ET, it will be significantly harder if you have never done Asura's Lament which technically now prepares you for that raid boss.

And since those low level dungeons no longer give that much rewards, people don't do them and it results to this where people don't know how to handle the bosses and start calling the dungeons too hard for them.

There's a reason why in mmos you don't go to endgame high level content instantly. You can but you most likely die.

Game was pretty much designed on the idea that you get together a 5-man static group and start doing low level dungeons and progressively move forward while gearing and helping each other out on your own pace and not rushing straight to endgame.

3 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

Since they pushed everything forward, low level players are now too "forced" to do higher level dungeons and that is a major problem.

That's not true. Because of the gear progression what used to be higher level dungeons is now low level dungeons. The current NS/IF/EL is much easier to complete than it used to be when these dungeons has been released. Thats mainly because of few reasons:

1) The gear you can get from story quests, some additional quests and peach farming is higher than what was common gear when these dungeons have been released.

2) The HM level you get from finishing quests is higher -> you have higher stats.

3) Several things has been added into the game that weren't available when these dungeons has been released. For example heart accessories, extra categories for hm points like boss AP or health regen.

4) The mechanics in these dungeons have been nerfed. The failure of mechanics doesn't equal wipe anymore and some mechanics has been completely removed.

There is nothing bad with going stright to sanctum now. The low geared group should be able to complete it as long as they at least watched some video to learn basics about the mechanics there. Of course it want be extra easy and fast for them but dungeons are something you should progress at first, not easily farm right away when you get to them. 

As for your Asura example. I guess you mean the Twin Asuras from Temple of Eluvium. The mechanics for these are completely different from the mechanics of asura in sogun's lament. The only thing that is similar is the basic attack pattern and that's only for the blue asura. The red one has different attacks. So ppl can learn more from watching some video guide than from completing the sogun's lament.

The only reason why the removal of outdated dungeons from daily challenge might be problematic for new players is that they might have trouble to find the groups for completing "The dead refuse to die" quest that requires completing EC/DT/NF. So this quest should be adjusted.

7 hours ago, prietess said:

Grimoir, you can finger-point the people whom you call lazy or unable to learn Mechs.

But have you never considered that not everyone has the same brain and same amount of time to play?

For my case, I don't complain this game is being hard/taking too long time to grind.

I am complaining that You NCSoft (and for you too as NCSoft loyal supporter in this forum) MUST KNOW that you must make a change for a better.

Not making the change in the DC for the worse situation.

So, listen, You made the change in the DC by accomodating high-geared players (Adding DST/TSM to the DC), but at the same time you sacrificed the low-geared players?

This is the part that I don't understand (however I think of it and try to understand your perspective).

Just answer me this one.

If you still insist that You NCSoft (and for you too as NCSoft loyal supporter in this forum) did the change in the DC correctly this time, can I (and many other people who have common sense) take it as you want to make it hard for low-geared players (or push them to higher level) and only make the high-geared players happy?

Because that is the only way of thinking that makes sense out of this situation.

Can you NCsoft (And you supporters) clarify yourself?

I am not a loyal supporter, i am simply stating facts. Let me counter your question with a question:

you say "not everyone has the same time to play"....why do you want to force game changes to accomodate things are are influenced by your personal life?  Its not a game publishers business to change the game because someone due to his real life does not have the time to play. If companies did that there would be no games to play.

And i am not finger pointing because i know different people have different play times / real life stuff etc, i have that too, but i am not asking a game to change because my real life interferes with me playing. Do you realize how that sounds?

I would understand if doing a certain daily took hours, but it doesnt. teh dailies are already easy as they are even for lower geared people. Example todays daily:

Arena match

Beluga Lagoon

Mushin Floor 20

cold Storage

Irontech forge

MSP

Drowning Deeps

Celestial basin

Basin = 1, Mushin = 2, Cold Storage = 3. Done shouldnt take you more than 30 min at best to do these with end story gear.

tomorrow dailies:

Arena Match

Whirlwind Valley

Tomwer of Infinity

Outlaw Island

Heavens Mandate

MSP

Naryu Sanctum

Hollows Heart

Basin

shadowmoor

and again: basin = 1, TOI = 2, Heavens Mandate = 3 and you are done. If you dont have the white orb for mandate then do  Sanctum since its brainded with no mechs. and again 30 min ok for sanctum ill give 1h at most and you are done.

I have to say it really bugs me when people want a game to change or  blame the publisher because they do not have enough time to play or have a busy real life.

10 hours ago, oblo said:

You do have a point about people sticking to the easy stuff and sometimes needing a push to move up, but I feel the gold nerfs to anything below NS were already enough for that. 

This game is grindy. A lot of people gear alts just to the level where they can reliably clear dailies + weeklies, that doesn't make the game any less grindy but it does help getting your main some extra materials/gold. These are players that are invested in the game, they are advancing their main and doing a daily routine on 1-10 alts, even on the easiest days, let's say something like: Celestial Basin, Cold Storage & TOI, it takes some time to do this on multiple characters. A lot of this kind of players pay for premium and have probably at least spent a little something here and there along the way. I would include myself in this group btw.

Now imagine being a new player, you finished story and read everywhere you need to finish the quests for peaches and stuff in your journal and queue for EC, not at peak time, it's not on DC... It's going to be a long wait, you might get lucky if you promote it in chat, who knows. If you get the chance to actually run it, you might clear it if some bored geared player(s) joined for whatever reason... If you somehow managed to get a full noob team, they probably won't stay together on F8 at the first signs of failure. Yeah, you will get it done in the end if you keep at it, but will it be an enjoyable experience? I dunno... I'm not saying having it on DC two times a week or so and getting carried by overgeared alts and "lazy" mains is ideal, but I do think it feels better for most new players.

And that's the thing: yes it are "player issues", but this game really needs its players, I'm not with the "dead game" crowd, but BnS sure isn't booming either, those two groups I tried to describe above are important imho.

/edit: But actually, I want MSP to stay on DC, it's a good way to get up to VT SS on alts and it's already slow enough to get a group together since event is over. I don't need Avalanche Den & Frozen Fang back... But EC-DT-NF should be there as long as quests and Story gear is what it is now.

I partially agree but...i see quite often people asking for help with some dungeons like EC, or DT etc in game chat, and there are a lot of people that actually go help them, i myself aswel.  They can ask for help, they can try make their own parties with players of their gear / level. Not to mention most dungeons are way overrated for their loot. instead they could farm basin and get more materials out of it than they need.  all they really need from the daily challenge is the solar energies for their obsidians and badge, so maybe instead of complaining about daily challenges it would be better to suggest daily quests which are easier for newer players to do that reward them with solar energies instead of making them a daily challenge reward. Having a clan also helps a lot which most people think is overrated, but truth be told, a clan, especially a good clan will help you more than any game changes.

New players also need Draken Cores from those dungeons for their baseline legendary accessories (let's be honest, no-one wants a full team of Solak/Hollow accessories for their EL+ dungeon runs), at least for belt, neck & bracelet. Even with the reductions from a few months ago that's still quite a lot of runs... Or at least once for the 200 (?) you get from quest + a LOT of Basin grinding for peaches for the further reduced prices there. Having EC-DT-NF in DC really did help there.

I see it like this: having new players smoothly gear up to the point where they can start running weeklies and dungeons beyond NS benefits everyone, since we all need a big enough player pool for those. There's plenty of hardcore grinding to go after that, it's not like having them in DC like before made the game into a casualfest.

Same thing for "joining a clan", even if a new player wants to go there... Good luck finding a decent clan that's recruiting fresh Story geared characters: in reality they'll end up in a social clan where for 99% of them the leader has probably left the game ages ago and no-one ever speaks or plays together anyway. 

I don't fully disagree with you either actually, but I feel like what you're saying would only work fine if the game had like 2 or 3 times the playerbase it has now and it sadly just doesn't have that anymore. 

12 hours ago, prietess said:

I did Sanctum Last week.

Which most mechs that you were referring to?

Boss 1: Lining up that adds -> easy but not straight forward for newbies. We can say this is already a step on the difficulty level compared to dungeons in blue color (below NS)

Like i said only mechs that are left are for extra dmg there is no punishment if you screw this up.

Boss 2: Nothing much yes, you didn't do the Mech will not be punished. But you go and try to kill it without Mech (boss HP >100mil) with All Baleful members from LPF result. And see how long it takes.

That's so easy to be done that it can barely be called a mech.

Boss 3: Which mech was removed? The punishment ring with Knock-up are still there. The AoE instant die is still there. The need to stun is still there too. You can try killing this boss with all Baleful and those people who don't know mech (use Knockdown, died due to AoE, low dps), and see if you can kill the boss before Enrage timer.

That's not a mech it's his normal attack pattern, all mechs got removed from last boss.

Oh I am sorry to read that you are experiencing issues with MSP. I am able to do 1-6 everyday with my geared chars and 1-3 no problem with less geared alts almost all the time during the day (unless it's very late, then yes, a little more complicated to gather 12 people quick). And the good thing is that people joining are more aware of the little mechanics involved:

- no more poison stacks (*) due to players rushing to kill Grassquatches while you are killing red adds;

- no more random thrasher spawning when boss is ready;

- boss attacks are being correctly reset by tank, always;

- gardening is done when party isn't geared enough to survive.

Overall it's not bad considering that you get rewarded with more than 12g (if premium) and it doesn't really take that long to do.

(*)Yes poison can be cleared with some skills or killing the Woodfields, still annoying though.

Archived