Bns flaws

SoraTokonome

Okay, after playing bns for 3 years, i have found many critical flaws in this MMO

1. story line is full of betrayals

2. being Hongmoon Master equals nothing since i constantly get my butt kicked by countless villains

3. even my disciple Ryu is going to kick my butt to kingdom come in the next story walkthrough

4. raids' loots are shared among 12 players which means it will take longer to gear up

6. why 'SS' is 8m for melee class while 'gap closer' is 16m? (ex. bm)

7. why sf can only rev everyone once per death per raid boss (given enrage timer and cool down restriction)

8. why sf rev can be interrupted, especially rev has very long cool down already

this is more of a rant due to 3 years of frustration playing bns

i'm not even going to go into the fact that players have to fix bns themselves to run it somewhat smoothly, especially in mech-heavy TT raid where one small mistake can result in instant wipe

1,2,3 are completely irrelevant. If you do not understand it means you dont know the story.

4. thats the entire point of raids. Its the same in other games, nothing wrong or different here.

5. Because people should be forced to clear it in a timely manner so enrage timer exists. It prevent people from cheesing dungeons without proper gear. makes sense.

6. Has to do with PVP.

7,8 - Because a soulfighter res is not supposed to be something to abuse and reply on. Itsd supposed to be a last resort. If you cant clear dungeons / raids without a sf rez you should think about whether you belong there in the first place.

1, 2, 3. pls keep in mind, this is my personal point of view

i do know the story, and personally i hate that so many betrayals are written into it

it's like bns cannot write a good story without betrayals and getting the protagonist kicked countless times

4. Soul Worker raids' loots are not shared, everyone picks up their own loots, same for regular dungeons' loots, can u imagine how fast i gear there!!

5. u have a point on enrage timer, no point for instant wipe or fire wall though

6. simply make skills in pvp work differently than in pve, just like how bns scales new event RSC dungeon, not hard to do

7. i tank bns raids fine, thank u, it's TT's unforgiving mech that drives players crazy along with lags at critical mech point

1 hour ago, SoraTokonome said:

4. Soul Worker raids' loots are not shared, everyone picks up their own loots, same for regular dungeons' loots, can u imagine how fast i gear there!!

5. u have a point on enrage timer, no point for instant wipe or fire wall though

6. simply make skills in pvp work differently than in pve, just like how bns scales new event RSC dungeon, not hard to do

7. i tank bns raids fine, thank u, it's TT's unforgiving mech that drives players crazy along with lags at critical mech point

4. There is no point in gearing up fast, the faster you are geared the faster you get bored and have nothing to do. Plus thats a different game.

5. Instant wipes are part of the mechanics. Firewall is there to prevent people that die to just run straight back and cheese it.

6. RSC is scaled, your skills ar ethe same for PVP and PVe, Also your SS may be 8m, but some bosses do a knockback thats more than 8m thats why your gap closer is 16m

7. TT is supposed to be hard, but still a raid being difficult or difficult mechs does not mean you should cheese through them by being rezzed every 2 min.

4. can u stop changing ur statement! ur ORIGINAL STATEMENT for #4 is 'thats the entire point of raids. Its the same in other games, nothing wrong or different here', and i have listed ONE example of raids where loots are NOT shared, given bns has over 10+ classes, it may be hard to get bored

5. i can also say DPS is part of the mech, nothing wrong getting rid of fire wall so players can run back to 'cheese' it, hp for most dungeon bosses are nerfed royally already, this is the same problem as not fixing the use of dragon pulse in battle stance, look how long it took for bns to fix it

6. ur CORRECT answer should be 'Awakening is there to fix the problem'

7. being able to rev every 2min will certainly help alot in TT, especially considering how lag fest it always is in there, either bns fixes the lags (skill delay, freezes, ping spike, fps drop, etc) or give us 2min cool down on rev, i have to use 'exitlag' to lessen the lags

ps: i tank guild raid clear TT boss 1 in 2 days (3hrs each), 1st time clearing as well, 1st time tanking TT myself as well

5. Because entire boss fight and its mechanics would be pointless if you can just revive and go back in and thats not what devs want :P plus koreans love their instant wipe, heavy mech stuff and they aint gonna change it just for us. Most likely because no one in there has an issue with any of these.

1-3: once you realize you are a really bad babysitter (eg. you lose the kids you were left in charge of, the get kidnapped, and later worse, etc.) the story becomes a joke.

4. Raid loot system is fine, you should have to wait to get drops like every other MMO.

5. Dungeon mechs are fine: you want no mechs do NM, you want mechs do HM.

6. I stopped doing PvP (see below) so I don't care

7 and 8: SF rez can be reset by Gunner AC and like many long cast skills it can, and is, interrupted.

You didn't even mention:

• locked in combat bug
  • F2 going down every other patch
  • mail system being a mess
  • horrendous inventory management
  • invisible people in F8
  • the laughable PvP system

That is the short list.

1-3. thank u!!

4. raid loot system is not fine, i already listed one MMO example where raid loot is not shared

5. deleted

6. i do not do pvp either, but it makes sense that if 'gap closer' is 16m, 'SS' should be the same distance, thus 'Awakening', it gives bm 16m on 'SS'

7. i know sf rev can be reset by gunner, i'm concern about global cool down on sf rev, after reviving a player, that player cannot be revived again in 10min, absolutely does not need this in pve, especially in a raid that is fully of lags and a single mistake can result in death/wipe

13 hours ago, SoraTokonome said:

1-3. thank u!!

4. raid loot system is not fine, i already listed one MMO example where raid loot is not shared

5. deleted

6. i do not do pvp either, but it makes sense that if 'gap closer' is 16m, 'SS' should be the same distance, thus 'Awakening', it gives bm 16m on 'SS'

7. i know sf rev can be reset by gunner, i'm concern about global cool down on sf rev, after reviving a player, that player cannot be revived again in 10min, absolutely does not need this in pve, especially in a raid that is fully of lags and a single mistake can result in death/wipe

You keep forgetting bns is different the raid works different and it is fine as it is. you should not get everythong you need from doing a raid 1 time, it would be dumb and nonesense.

As for the sf rez, raids are meant to be difficult, they require understanding of mechanics and coordination. If you cannot do it. then you cant, you should wipe and try again until you have enough practice to clear it. SF rez should not be something to let you cheese through a raid, just because some people have isp issues or bad gaming rigs. thats not a game problem but a player problem.

To clear raids you have to keep mistakes to a minimum and thats how it should be. you already get 2 free resurrections: sf rez and raid revival charm. if those arent enough you should stop doing raids (and i mean this in general not for you specifically)

Archived