Tradeable Ninja Tortoise Outfit Chest

jones6

I have yet to see the tradeable outfit chest placed on the marketplace, unless I just happen to keep checking at bad times.  Has anyone seen this item or is it just extremely rare that no one has got one or maybe just not listed it?  

Hey...I can answer this! You can't find it on the marketplace because when you try putting it up for auction, it's automatically listed as "Black Tortoise" something or other (the name from Korea/Taiwan?)...and with a broken icon to boot. I searched for Black Tortoise instead and nothing came up. I'm imagining that people are selling via chat because they're afraid no one will be able to find their listing. I was a bit reticent to post it to auction too, and just ended up opening it instead (the 3-set FX are pretty sweet). 

Hmm, this should probably have been reported in the Bugs forum.

• NCSOFT

Due to how some of the back-end text goes there's currently different versions for the in-game text and the text in the Marketplace. We'll try and get it updated but for now the name is listed as "Black Tortoise" As @sonatine pointed out. 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, sonatine said:

Hey...I can answer this! You can't find it on the marketplace because when you try putting it up for auction, it's automatically listed as "Black Tortoise" something or other (the name from Korea/Taiwan?)...and with a broken icon to boot. I searched for Black Tortoise instead and nothing came up. I'm imagining that people are selling via chat because they're afraid no one will be able to find their listing. I was a bit reticent to post it to auction too, and just ended up opening it instead (the 3-set FX are pretty sweet). 

Hmm, this should probably have been reported in the Bugs forum.

I would check the general listing where all outfit bundles are listed occasionally, and hadn't seen it there as well, so that makes sense why no one would want to list it. Thanks.

Archived