Forums

Where's The "Support"?

Craz

Gonna keep this simple and short. It's been probably over a year since I've played this game. I spent even 20 dollars for cosmetics. I'm trying to reenter the game and i forget my PIN number. It happens to everyone so there isn't much to complain. However, when i go to the support to submit a ticket... It brings me back to my settings page for my account? I didn't ask to be brought back to my settings.. I want to submit a ticket to reset my PIN. From reading about BnS customer support, apparently it's a joke and has been a joke for awhile. I heard people are quitting and i could see why. How u expect us to change our PIN...when some people don't remember their PIN number... Instead how about sending an email with a PIN reset so users can reset their PIN. Where is the "Support"? I guess I'ma have to go through 1 Million combinations of 6 digit pins before i figure out what my original pin was in order to change it to a normal pin i use. NCSOFT...get your stuff together and actually care for support. Fix the site or something. Idk if it's only me and I'm bitching or whatever but cmon...

• NCSOFT

Greetings!

If the website is not loading properly for you or redirecting you to your account page, please try clearing your cache (Ctrl+F5) or deactivating your add blockers. You may also want to try a different browser. If none of this resolves your issue, please submit your ticket by email using the mail associated with your NCSOFT account: support@bladeandsoul.com

Thank you!

Archived