Can we get our old DC back?

Ketsura

1 hour ago, i wanna die said:

yea I guess that would be fun but why don't we get black ram supply chain and bloodshade harbour on the daily challenge too?

you are a funny guy, huh?

are u willing to take my 2 undergear alt to IF and EL, then?

59 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

Just fund me then

Im not whale

You don't need to be a whale to gear up your alts lol. Get BT gear is easy nowadays. You just need farm basin for materials and do BT raid every week. With BT gear you usually don't have problem find a party for NS, EL, IF and SSM.

2 hours ago, Ketsura said:

Just fund me then

Im not whale

So you're one of those that want everything for free. Funny guy.

You basically get raven1/3 for free from story+1 weekly/daily challenge. Buy first tier of legendary accs with draken cores and you're fine for IF/EL. If you get kicked, blame the community. Make friends, find a clan, whatever. You definitely do not need to be a whale, just be less lazy.

14 hours ago, Dlacik said:

There are enough quests in daily challenge that can be done with lower gear each day:

1. Celestial basin Q

2. Cold Storage/heaven's mandate

3. MSP 1-3

or

Mushin F20 (Mon/Wed/Fri) + ToI (Tue/Thu/Sun)

or

solo/tag arena

They all take a lot more time than doing Gloomdross,

12 hours ago, amokk said:

So you're one of those that want everything for free. Funny guy.

You basically get raven1/3 for free from story+1 weekly/daily challenge. Buy first tier of legendary accs with draken cores and you're fine for IF/EL. If you get kicked, blame the community. Make friends, find a clan, whatever. You definitely do not need to be a whale, just be less lazy.

And taking out EC-NF from DC hurt newer players, because they need do it for Dead refuse to Die.

And if the person has little time to do it, having less time consuming dungeon is better.

I have no ideia why are u supporting harder DC for no reason.

On 7-2-2019 at 10:38 AM, amokk said:

How about gearing up your alts then ?

It's called daily _challenge_, not daily hangout.

Being able to finish daily chores does help quite a bit with trying to gear those alts.

Good luck trying to get into a daily run of MSP with a fresh story char if anyone is even running it at all since event is over... Having EC-DT-NF in DC just makes a lot of sense to me since those are the dungeons where you're supposed to learn to play your class first after finishing story imho.

>>You basically get raven1/3 for free from story+1 weekly/daily challenge

since when raven?  i got a bale or seraph stage 1 and no more. what is raven one third?

>>draken cores .. and you're fine for IF/EL

do you mean to say finishing mushin tower 16th floor to get 200 DC's?

try that with solrak gears and say that to a newbie.   even if you get 2 legend gears from it somehow,  can you actually do IF and EL? I got 5 legend gears, I am not even allowed  to get in IF and EL.  learning the dungeon mechs were totally wasting of my time,  so I am not gonna learn any more dungeons from youtube. i am fine with low gears for low level fun.

>> Make friends, find a clan, whatever.

this is not even part of the game,  but go and say this in the world chat... "I want to farm best gears, wiil you with the best gears be my friends?"

i support bring back at least old tri-dungeons EC-DT-NF to Daily challenge options, and before anyone said lot of bulls**t about gear u up i have to say i already have all alts geared (11 class) my weak alt have full fused BT Soulshields with weapon_st_060222_col1_7_1.png aransu 3+, acc_ring_mosoon_2-1phase_7_3_1.pngacc_earring_saan_2-1phase_7_3_1.pngBT accs 3+, acc_necklace_satan_1-2phase_7_3_1.pngVT neck 3+,acc_bangle_legendry_4-1phase_7_3_1.pngtier 1 bra 3+,acc_belt_legendry_1-1phase_7_3_1.pngtier 1 legendary belt 3+,grocery_accessory_weaponsoul27_7_1.png aw. ascending soul +,acc_emblem_variation_2-1phase_7_1.png VT badge,acc_rune_variation_2-9phase_7_1.png fused badge, grocery_accessory_soul2_24_5_1.pnghongmoon heart 5+, pet_none_volve_col1_7_1.pngaw hongmoon pet aura, plus gems:equipgem_7phase_white.pngequipgem_newtaegeuk3_redyellow.pngequipgem_newtaegeuk3_yellowpurple.pngequipgem_newtaegeuk3_redpurple.pngequipgem_7phase_navy.pngequipgem_7phase_yellow.pngequipgem_7phase_purple.pngequipgem_6phase_black.png, . (proof my main char which have A6+leg gloves+Virtuous heart+BTaccs6+brac10+aw cosmic soul+6VT-SS/3TT-SS http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/search/info?c=Velony Lenora

But i already have to solo DT to get breaktrought accs because this already phased out from DC.

Archived