Stop reusing bad event dungeons.

Mists

Stop making realmrift supply chian an event dungeon, it's slow, none of my badges work, and my rotation is clunky because some of my gear effects don't work in here. This event dungeon is irritating. I'm already having trouble finding a reason to even logon, stop making it worse with annoying event dungeons.

its an equalised dungeon , thats why your gear effects dont work there its the same as level 45 content.  the dungeons its very very fun to do. Well was, since they now nerfed it to the ground its a brainded spam. they should redo BSH the same way and make it an event dungeon too.

Previously the dungeon used to take anywhere from 20-50 minutes depending on your group.

Your badges don't work because it's aimed to be a nostalgic experience, when none of the badges even existed. Your rotation is clunky because you don't know how to play your class without them

I love this new event dungeon, even though I have never done it up till now I think it is very fun, it doesn't take too much time to do the reward is decent. Ppl complaining about this dung being too long need to stop rushing dailies for whatever reason they have and start enjoying the game you know living in the moment its not the end of the world if you won't have enough time to complete your daily challenge. if ncsoft would want to fix this id say it would be nice if they put the black ram supply chain quests in the daily challenge so ppl would kill 2 birds with 1 stone. If you don't like blackram supply chain just do your dc and the hogsils workshop if you really want to put 0 effort into getting the rewards from this event.

5 hours ago, MCWang said:

the other day, I saw someone refer to Poh as "the girl standing next to Zulia on the cake."  so sad people don't even know who she is anymore

Poh is quite a big part of the story, so even new players that werent around when RSC was a thing know her, if they dont is coz they dont care about the story (which is totally okay), so doubt having RSC be relevant would change that for them. 

And really, would you have fun still having to farm RSC 3 years later? Or even if new players had to run it. I actually like how bns make old content irrelevant. Imagine a new player having to farm all the way to true scorpio weapon now to get to a crappy outdated legendary weapon. It's thanks to them getting rid of old stuff that new players have a decent chance to catch up to avg players before they get frustrated and quit.

That being said, i think brining old dungeons like this is fun, and i wish it wasnt just poh. Time to bring tomb of exiles back.

Also the 24 man versions of RSC and BSH, maybe as a 12 man instance msp style. I think it would be fun.

16 hours ago, Unicornslove said:

Poh is quite a big part of the story, so even new players that werent around when RSC was a thing know her, if they dont is coz they dont care about the story (which is totally okay), so doubt having RSC be relevant would change that for them. 

And really, would you have fun still having to farm RSC 3 years later? Or even if new players had to run it. I actually like how bns make old content irrelevant. Imagine a new player having to farm all the way to true scorpio weapon now to get to a crappy outdated legendary weapon. It's thanks to them getting rid of old stuff that new players have a decent chance to catch up to avg players before they get frustrated and quit.

That being said, i think brining old dungeons like this is fun, and i wish it wasnt just poh. Time to bring tomb of exiles back.

Also the 24 man versions of RSC and BSH, maybe as a 12 man instance msp style. I think it would be fun.

Tomb of exiles is basically back as lv55 dungeon. Its called desolate tomb. Sure map is backwards. But some bosses are same. Just with different mechanics. Still,that doesn't change the fact that they reused dungeon

Imagine a new player having to farm all the way to true scorpio weapon now to get to a crappy outdated legendary weapon

That would be great tbh. New players would learn to play their class. There wouldn't be a problem finding in example naryu labyrinth group. 100% keys exist  so getting weapons is easy. It could use small amount of old materials. Jewelry would use 1 naryu tablet for breakthrough. No gold fee for upgrade or like 1copper-1silver depending on level. 

Why do it? 

First of all it would keep idea of leveling weapon and gear as you level up. It would take more time to reach max level meaning that you learn your class better. Maybe learn mechanics of old dungeons which would help you in new ones.

Rushing to max level is the worst thing what can happen in game. Tbh dungeons in F8 needs minimum AP requirement to enter. Not because its impossible to clear dreamsong theater with 1100 AP group,but for players getting more experience with game before joining. Also would prevent low geared people from entering. They wish to be carried? You can always create a custom party. Then use P and teleport to dungeon entrance. Only two loading screens: Windstride to entrance and dungeon portal vs 3: F8 lobby. Exiting lobby and dungeon portal. Also F8 has worse performance and people who don't speak English. It's impossible to explain mechanics to them.

Compared to the last time, Poharan event has become much easier to clear.

-Adds now have very low HP. Except for the Soul Chef in Boss 2 still has a lot of HP for some reasons, all adds are now killable, even Poharan's tigers. Trash mobs and mini-bosses are also very fast to clear.

-Your party can clear very fast even without SB/BB/AC, if all of  you use Blackram Soju to boosts your DPS every minute. You can get them from daily chests, or buy them for 10s in Dragon Express. Would cost you a single gold to clear the dungeon in term of soju costs.

-Poharan's attack becomes much weaker that it won't kill you even if you fail her freeze mech.

-Use your Dragonblood. They are mistake-savers.

Last year it was annoying to play, cuz it was very unforgiving if you did not have buff/grab classes, and the reward was super bad. I still deeply regretted that I spent so much time trying to get a penta obsidian.

And yeah, don't lecture me about this dungeon is supposed to be nostalgic. As I play BnS NA from its beta, I went through Blackram Supply Chain countless time, and last year's difficulty of this Realmrift dungeon was definitely not something I used to experience. How can you feel nostalgic about something you never experienced?

This year, it was much enjoyable, and the rewards is more relevant. Glad that they listened to the outcry last year and made it better.

On the other hand, I like the idea of event being enjoyable to EVERYONE. Not only to thrill seekers. If such people want challenging contents, they have raids, hard mode and challenge mode already.

42 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

Compared to the last time, Poharan event has become much easier to clear.

-Adds now have very low HP. Except for the Soul Chef in Boss 2 still has a lot of HP for some reasons, all adds are now killable, even Poharan's tigers. Trash mobs and mini-bosses are also very fast to clear.

-Your party can clear very fast even without SB/BB/AC, if all of  you use Blackram Soju to boosts your DPS every minute. You can get them from daily chests, or buy them for 10s in Dragon Express. Would cost you a single gold to clear the dungeon in term of soju costs.

-Poharan's attack becomes much weaker that it won't kill you even if you fail her freeze mech.

-Use your Dragonblood. They are mistake-savers.

Last year it was annoying to play, cuz it was very unforgiving if you did not have buff/grab classes, and the reward was super bad. I still deeply regretted that I spent so much time trying to get a penta obsidian.

And yeah, don't lecture me about this dungeon is supposed to be nostalgic. As I play BnS NA from its beta, I went through Blackram Supply Chain countless time, and last year's difficulty of this Realmrift dungeon was definitely not something I used to experience. How can you feel nostalgic about something you never experienced?

This year, it was much enjoyable, and the rewards is more relevant. Glad that they listened to the outcry last year and made it better.

On the other hand, I like the idea of event being enjoyable to EVERYONE. Not only to thrill seekers. If such people want challenging contents, they have raids, hard mode and challenge mode already.

Hardmodes etc all of which are not POH. either way this years realmrift is by far from fun, its literally brainded, you dont need to pay attention to anything and jsut blindy dps through vit, no mechanics matter in it anymore. If this is how they wanted a nostalgic feeling to be they might aswel have added the merchant into tomb of exiles without changing anything cause thats how brainded realmrift is now.

On 2/6/2019 at 7:53 PM, Showta said:

Good event is good! Next time let's doooooooooo BSH or find a way to re-purpose poh24/nsh24 !

I was thinking the exact same thing! BSH and maybe Naryu's Lab too!

I have been enjoying the event dungeon and this year it feels like they got it closer to what I remember it was waaaaaaaay back in the day. Even back then as level 45 Poharan and Hae Mujin weren't exactly super difficult unless you were doing the HM versions of the places.

For more events that don't reuse old dungeons etc would require more time since in most other games they do not have events every month like this one does. Sometimes I do get tired of the constant events as trying to do it all to collect stuff can be a chore but I do enjoy them regardless. It also helps keep places used more then having dungeons still in game that aren't ran anymore or as the growing trend to say is old content and no one does that crap anymore!

See how stupid that is? I mean they could run events every couple of months with time in between and people would come on here and complain about that even if the event was like brand new and used a special never before seen dungeon *gasps*. Either way be lucky you guys get events, enjoy them, do them or not. Offer them some constructive feedback and I'm sure if the masses speak up someone will listen. I mean after everything is said and done, if the players aren't happy, they stop spending which makes profits dip and then stock holders aren't happy and they make changes to make them happy. Catch my drift? Sorry for the rant, just tired of people complaining when it could be so much worst.

blackram 24 man is a nostalgic dungeon for me....used to stay all day to farm the necklace and sell it on the market for 50G in the TW server.....everytime Poh came someone would broadcast it to the entire server.....and ppl would rush in like mad....

On 2/9/2019 at 10:38 PM, Aylis said:

I was thinking the exact same thing! BSH and maybe Naryu's Lab too!

I have been enjoying the event dungeon and this year it feels like they got it closer to what I remember it was waaaaaaaay back in the day. Even back then as level 45 Poharan and Hae Mujin weren't exactly super difficult unless you were doing the HM versions of the places.

Imagine people dying to thrasher because they dont have the howl immunity from the POH soulshields xD

Archived