mess in the classes

ToRVaX

I saw a little news that made me very discouraged that the warden class also turns to lyns race. I sincerely hope it is a fake news because it is very disappointing to see that the game is losing the notion of balance of races and classes. I have seen many people who are discouraged and not heard when this happened with the gunslinger's class. I hope this is not repeated with the wardens class.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

ooor maybe because korean players wanted it they are adding it......that has nothing to do with milking.

Right, ncsoft does things cause the community wants it, not to earn money... nice trolling

When i started playing this game i wanted to make a Warlock but it was locked in Jin race and i wanted to make Yun race.
Why Jins have 7 different classes and Yun has only 5 i dont get it.
How the hell lyns can even hold a greatsword? Are you freaking kiding me?
I played a class that i didnt like for 2 years because what i wanted is locked and now you give lyns greatswords.
So much BS happen and each new class is more broken than the old one.

Giving more races access to more classes is always a good thing as it opens up more options. More options = good. It may not be the race that you want, but you can't deny that it DOES open more OPTIONs. You aren't losing anything by lyn getting a new class (btw, I don't like lyn race either, they filthy rats). You don't gain anything, but that's no excuse to whine about someone else gaining something. More options = good! (even if I don't like lyns, damn rats, they should get rid of them)

If we're talking about balance, the one that really needs some love is Yun. they have the least classes available, and not a single race specific class, where every other race has one. Not that I'm saying we should single race lock a class, in fact I think every class should be open to every race! But unfortunately because of "budget" they can't do that.... which is..... ya......

Archived