Bots in Arena

Cally

Hello Guys

I played Blade & Soul kinda a while ago.

The Yeti Instance was back then new.

I was thinking about to play again... but I remembered that one of my reasons to quit was the massive amount of bots in the PVP arena.
For a old man like me it was nearly impossible to beat those bots. :/
How is that today? Is that issue solved?

General other question:
Are there still ppl in the lower lvl area or do I have to lvl up solo without managing any instances (cuz I can't do them solo)?

Bots are long gone from PVP afaik, no more bot trains of Destroyers in PVE like at launch either anymore.

Story is 100% solo these days, no need to run the old lower dungeons for gear to progress, story gives everything you need to finish it easily.

On 2.2.2019 at 4:30 AM, oblo said:

Bots are long gone from PVP afaik, no more bot trains of Destroyers in PVE like at launch either anymore.

Story is 100% solo these days, no need to run the old lower dungeons for gear to progress, story gives everything you need to finish it easily.

100% solo?
That's kinda sad... I wanted to start with friends again and hut through the Dungeons.

How is the gameplay?
Playing to almost max lvl with the story then daily login to enter the dungeon lobby and run always the same dungeon?
Any PvE grinding in the outside map to get eqippment?

On 2019-02-04 at 11:27 AM, Cally said:

100% solo?
That's kinda sad... I wanted to start with friends again and hut through the Dungeons.

How is the gameplay?
Playing to almost max lvl with the story then daily login to enter the dungeon lobby and run always the same dungeon?
Any PvE grinding in the outside map to get eqippment?

story can be duo'd with a few instances as exception, you just have to form a party first. as for gameplay there are a few solo instances & about 7 dungeons that actually matters. then there's raids like vt & tt, 6 weekly raids. other than that there's pvp like battleground 6v6, 1v1 and 3v3. or you could rot away in ssp for all eternity. overall content isn't enough to enjoy on your own, if you don't do raids like vt tt you'll soon be bored, unless you're in it for the pvp.

Archived