Archer is coming out this year + Fishing will be released.

Narukaba

It has been confirmed in a korean interview.

The dev himself directly said it's a long-range class for sure, so it's safe to assume Archer. But then again, the image they showed did looked very much like a mage, but it could just be her costume. So... it's either an Archer or possibly a Sorceress class. I'll take either one, cuz I like both.

And lastly, fishing will be coming out this year as well. I saw the pic of a character holding a fish by the lake.

2019 looks like an exciting year for B&S. Wooooooooot!!!

2 hours ago, Narukaba said:

The dev himself directly said it's a long-range class for sure, so it's safe to assume Archer. But then again, the image they showed did looked very much like a mage, but it could just be her costume. So... it's either an Archer or possibly a Sorceress class. I'll take either one, cuz I like both.

And lastly, fishing will be coming out this year as well. I saw the pic of a character holding a fish by the lake.

inb4 they do it like in tera where you need to fish a lot and to get better fishes upgrade the fishing rod which will cost materials and premium stones xD

9 hours ago, Deadly Intent said:

And then let lyns have it.  Rinse and repeat.

Archer is set to be Jin + Lyn

This has been known for many months now, as the game files that leaked exposed this.

I think that this time around, it will be Jin + Lyn and then possibly Yun will be included later on just as Lyn is usually later included

On 29/01/2019 at 5:55 PM, Narukaba said:

an image showed? Where did you see that? 

Archived