Crash and latency

Dante100

Fix the damn game already or it will die. I like blade and soul, and i was very hiped when it was announced, but i can't understand what happened with it. It's so frustrating, i can't even do the new boss event because of the crashes, and the ping spikes... dear god, i can't get stable ping like in other games. The ping i have in BNS is 170ms and sometimes it spikes above 230ms. I hope i don't get crap reply like " change your internet provider" because in Romania we rank like the 2nd or 3rd country by internet speed.

13 minutes ago, Dante100 said:

Fix the damn game already or it will die. I like blade and soul, and i was very hiped when it was announced, but i can't understand what happened with it. It's so frustrating, i can't even do the new boss event because of the crashes, and the ping spikes... dear god, i can't get stable ping like in other games. The ping i have in BNS is 170ms and sometimes it spikes above 230ms. I hope i don't get crap reply like " change your internet provider" because in Romania we rank like the 2nd or 3rd country by internet speed.

Internet speed = /= good internet, Maybe yor connection has spikes when reaching the servers....then it is your ISP with issues not the servers.

27 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Internet speed = /= good internet, Maybe yor connection has spikes when reaching the servers....then it is your ISP with issues not the servers.

On every other game i play i have stable ping... CsGo 30, Tera 50, Wot 50. I doubt it's my ISP

19 hours ago, Dante100 said:

On every other game i play i have stable ping... CsGo 30, Tera 50, Wot 50. I doubt it's my ISP

Since you mentioned other games, here's homework for you, now go google how many realms and data servers these games have and compare to bns. It will answer all of your qurstions. 

And In-game ping is not your real ping, read description for toggle.

8 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Since you mentioned other games, here's homework for you, now go google how many realms and data servers these games have and compare to bns. It will answer all of your qurstions. 

And In-game ping is not your real ping, read description for toggle.

Still it's the most accurate way to figure out if you have ping spikes, if you are laggy and your fps is 120 but ms keeps spiking up to 200 it's obviously a network issue... 
And BNS used to have much much much more players and everything used to be just fine.... till they had a ddos attack and changed to amazon cloud servers to prevent ddos attacks..
That's also the reason we cannot do a proper ping trace, the IP we get to trace from support isn't the actual location of the server :/ pinging that is perfectly stable, unlike the game..
Also playing in NA, my ping is higher obviously, cause it's further away.... but the same ping spikes aren't happening there either.

Fix the damn lags ... it's unplayable specially for PVP or TT raids ...

I' ve tested 3 differents ISP and same results : EU servers suck ! I don't thing people are willing to play at 3am/morning ...

Those servers can't handle the "regular" load at peak hours...

Archived