Blade and Soul IS NOT PAY TO WIN

Rmccn08

vor 2 Stunden schrieb StrykerGaming:

Instamax gear? From the Hongmoon store? You know that's impossible. But, you go head believing that is possible. If that were the case, I'd drop a grand into the game and max out all 11 toons of mine just because I can. That's not the case and I won't have to throw my money away in a futile effort. So, unless you have quantifiable proof of this 'instamax' your statement is undeniably false.

Now, about your direct insult at me and my statement. You and others like you make this community toxic with the kind of garbage. However, if it makes you fell superior to berate someone have at it. It only proves that you lack the common decency to hold a conversation. Naturally, when someone resorts to this tactic it means they've already lost the argument.

What it really boils down to is jealousy of those who are willing to spend their money. This is an undeniable truth. And that's the real underlying issue here. You and others call these players Whales. They are insulted for doing something you chose not to do or unable to do. And you think that's fair and equitable treatment of someone who plays this game? I pit you and those who act in this manner. Insulting people is not a way to go through life.

Pardon me? You know damn well what happened when Wardens were relased. The next day there were a whole bunch of wardens with max gear. Sure some of this is preparation, but you know what you dont get on an alt by preparing? All the badges, TT gear uvm because the materials aint account bound.

And id like to point out that this aint got anything to do with jealousy or insulting you or anyone (i dont see where i did?), id simply like all this pay to win and milking to stop in this industy. Its hardly neccessary: Its done out of greed. Even ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ singleplayer games do this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ now and are balanced around you putting extra money for extra power, otherwise the game drags on and on and becomes incredibly difficult because you dont deserve a good game you second class citizen.

I hope you can think about that some...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

Ahaha...okay, I struck a cord with you. You are jealous of those who, in your own words, "sink their wallets in a p2win game." You talk about disgusting? Your previous post is the definition of that word. However, that's okay. Keep throwing out the insults, its the only thing you have available to support a untenable position and argument.

You don't address anything of what i said you don't give any actual evidence to back your opinion, and i bet in your own mind you are always right. It's okay to have disagree with some1 as every1 has a voice that needs to be heard, but at this point you're just throwing a tantrum without anything to back your claims.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

1. It wasnt rigged. its was simply how the box works. i got more than 10g  from it a few times. its a risk to buy it since it gives gold back. risk it or not its up to you.

2. Its good those were removed. it was an unnecessary influx of gold that should not be there, many players will tell you its good those got removed.

3. Yes because there were 2 new weeklies added. so the gold shifted. its what happens with new content and has been happening for 3 years that the game is out.

1. If you used the merchant before you'd notice the difference in the rewards before and now, it's a clear nerf everyone knows this.

2. It was the only reliable way to farm gold in the game and they removed. Unnecessary ?! if you do all your dailies you get about 100 gold - 1 Sacred oil is 300 roughly, it requires 20 to just go True Ascending Soul.

3. We are in no way shape or form in abundance of gold and even with those 2 new dungeons it's still a nerf - 5 dungeons x 5 gold = 25g total / before 3 dungeons roughly 14g ea = 42gold total.

Il y a 12 heures, StrykerGaming a dit :

You're correct, it is not 'Pay to Win.' You get nothing to gain an advantage over other players....

What are you talking about, your arguments litteraly make no sense.... i will make it simple so people trying to sound smart finally understand what going on here

what make people progress faster in blade & soul & get advantage in every situation pve/pvp gears wise etc... = mats
How can i get more mats than everyone else = Paying for it
Is A free To Play player can even reach someone "troving/buying rng boxes, instant max their soul day one or run around with max fused gems day one = no

and a bonus just for you :

Compared to other games is patch & new content accessible to everyone at release
Only for those who pay or the ones spending 5+hours /day

Is it worse than a P2W game = yes
Why?... The gap btw normal F2P human being having a social life is tremoundous and bigger than a standard "P2W" game

Just now, DrindiX said:

1. If you used the merchant before you'd notice the difference in the rewards before and now, it's a clear nerf everyone knows this.

2. It was the only reliable way to farm gold in the game and they removed. Unnecessary ?! if you do all your dailies you get about 100 gold - 1 Sacred oil is 300 roughly, it requires 20 to just go True Ascending Soul.

3. We are in no way shape or form in abundance of gold and even with those 2 new dungeons it's still a nerf - 5 dungeons x 5 gold = 25g total / before 3 dungeons roughly 14g ea = 42gold total.

This is a grinding game, the main point of it you farm materials you use them to progress. byuying them for gold is just an extra. you should not base your progress on gold, else you will never upgrade.

How do you think players made their gold? certainly not just from dailies, crafting, selling what they farm, selling runs.... thats how people make their gold, it didnt come from nowhere.

compared to how the game was after it launched everything is much much easier now.

1 minute ago, ombremq said:

What are you talking about, your arguments litteraly make no sense.... i will make it simple so people trying to sound smart finally understand what going on here

what make people progress faster in blade & soul & get advantage in every situation pve/pvp gears wise etc... = mats
Is A free To Play player can even reach someone "troving/buying rng boxes, instant max their soul day one or run around with max gems = no

Compared to other games is patch & new content accessible to everyone at release

Why?... The gap btw normal F2P human being having a social life is tremoundous and bigger than a standard "P2W" game

Actually content is available to everyone, its obvious you need certain gear to do it, but it is not in any way locked to people spending money, its actually the opposite, people that dont upgrade and progress at their own pace, feed off the ones that clear the content and offer carries.

Everyone can make a party / raid but guess what, they choose not to becasue they dont want to put in effort and rather just get a carry.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

This is a grinding game, the main point of it you farm materials you use them to progress. byuying them for gold is just an extra. you should not base your progress on gold, else you will never upgrade.

How do you think players made their gold? certainly not just from dailies, crafting, selling what they farm, selling runs.... thats how people make their gold, it didnt come from nowhere.

compared to how the game was after it launched everything is much much easier now.

This brings is to the real issue with this game, it uses overall materials for lower stages of the Soul as for the end game stages of the Soul, it should segregated so that lower lvl players can catch up.

The other point it's obvious that it's a grinding game and you cannot efficiently farm Evolved stones so the majority is buying Sacred Oils, and you can't sell your current mats for gold there is no point since you will need them later on.

I agree the game has come very far from launch and it's in a much better state, however there were alot of stupid ninja nerfs that did not help the game which overall leads to the dwindling numbers of the player base, currently it's just declining and we see fewer and fewer lobbies in f8.

il y a 12 minutes, Grimoir a dit :

Actually content is available to everyone, its obvious you need certain gear to do it, but it is not in any way locked to people spending money, its actually the opposite, people that dont upgrade and progress at their own pace, feed off the ones that clear the content and offer carries.

Everyone can make a party / raid but guess what, they choose not to becasue they dont want to put in effort and rather just get a carry.

Saying content is available to everyone was their way to fool simple minded people, but the thruth is when they'll release a new raid a lot wont even try it for months, if you meet someone who paid in battleground you getting destroyed if you ever can compete with them the only explanation is you gave up on life, to make it even more simple for you...find me a single top player 6v6 or pve gear wise who dont spend 100+$ every trove

1 hour ago, DrindiX said:

This brings is to the real issue with this game, it uses overall materials for lower stages of the Soul as for the end game stages of the Soul, it should segregated so that lower lvl players can catch up.

The other point it's obvious that it's a grinding game and you cannot efficiently farm Evolved stones so the majority is buying Sacred Oils, and you can't sell your current mats for gold there is no point since you will need them later on.

I agree the game has come very far from launch and it's in a much better state, however there were alot of stupid ninja nerfs that did not help the game which overall leads to the dwindling numbers of the player base, currently it's just declining and we see fewer and fewer lobbies in f8.

MPS gives evolved stones, cold storage gives evolved stones,  basin gives evolved stones. If you really want that soul you will farm enough oif them. i already made 3 oils just from doing msp.

1 hour ago, ombremq said:

Saying content is available to everyone was their way to fool simple minded people, but the thruth is when they'll release a new raid a lot wont even try it for months, if you meet someone who paid in battleground you getting destroyed if you ever can compete with them the only explanation is you gave up on life, to make it even more simple for you...find me a single top player 6v6 or pve gear wise who dont spend 100+$ every trove

its not to fool. its true. judging by your answer i guess common sense aint that common...you cannot expect to jump into a new end game raid without upgrading your gear first.

thats the same principal as in all games. Upgrade and get to do the end game dungeons. now the fact that some dont want a clan for them or that some clans cannt do them is a more player issue than a game issue.

5 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

You and others call these players Whales. They are insulted for doing something you chose not to do or unable to do. And you think that's fair and equitable treatment of someone who plays this game? I pit you and those who act in this manner. Insulting people is not a way to go through life.

I saw this and couldn't help but think of why you're turning this into a victim situation? At least I get that vibe from reading this section in particular. "Whales" call themselves whales and even brag about being one. Not to mention "whales" also berate those who are f2p or don't spend as much money. There isn't a clear victim on either side.

MPS gives evolved stones, cold storage gives evolved stones,  basin gives evolved stones. If you really want that soul you will farm enough oif them. i already made 3 oils just from doing msp

Because they are so accessible in the game that NCS put them in all the events if not ppl get crazy.

its not to fool. its true. judging by your answer i guess common sense aint that common...you cannot expect to jump into a new end game raid without upgrading your gear first.

thats the same principal as in all games. Upgrade and get to do the end game dungeons. now the fact that some dont want a clan for them or that some clans cannt do them is a more player issue than a game issue.

of course its to fool. 

No, but I can expect NCS give me reasonable ways upgrade my gear. Not ridiculous/impossible farm.

Why NCS always giving free stuff or reduce prices (the last one everyone LVL UP for free) everybody loves it, nobody complains. 

But this is NCS proving that the farm in this game is ridiculous/impossible for most players. They know if they do not give this free stuff all F2P ppl had already left the game.

More stupid is that they prefer give free stuff than do farm more reasonable and make people work/deserve they gear.

8 minutes ago, Fufia said:

Because they are so accessible in the game that NCS put them in all the events if not ppl get crazy.

of course its to fool. 

No, but I can expect NCS give me reasonable ways upgrade my gear. Not ridiculous/impossible farm.

Why NCS always giving free stuff or reduce prices (the last one everyone LVL UP for free) everybody loves it, nobody complains. 

But this is NCS proving that the farm in this game is ridiculous/impossible for most players. They know if they do not give this free stuff all F2P ppl had already left the game.

More stupid is that they prefer give free stuff than do farm more reasonable and make people work/deserve they gear.

MSP and evolved stones in it arepermanent not jsut event.

As for the other, the problem is people dont want to farm. Perfect example: MSP actually gives a lot of materials crystals and raw materials such as sacred and elysian orbs, its actually a good farm plus soulshields.

You have celestial basin for materials aswel. dungeons give materials aswel. PVP gives insane materials (and considering you get pvp shields in msp asawel there is literally no excuse why someone should not have a PVP soulshield set)

But guess what, people dont want to farm, they rather go on forums and complain. The point most are missing is this: play the game, upgrade and enjoy it at your own pace, those who want to rush, spend money and get where they want to be. you can still play your way at your speed. the way all this sounds is people wanna have maxed out gear like the whales so they complain. This game should have went pay 2 play instead of free 2 play.

8 hours ago, Fufia said:

I was referring to this. THe RNG Box that has guaranteed drop of Phantasmic Eye (I do not remember the name of the Box) literally let you buy end game gear without RNG.

This Box have 2 versions.

Hcoin version dont have guaranteed drop of Phantasmic Eye. (F2P ppl cant buy end game gear)

Ncoin version have guaranteed drop of Phantasmic Eye. (you can buy end game geams all the pet pack and vial you need and more. without RNG) P2W confirmed

This was not the first time. you have much more exemples. But, you go head believing that is NOT possible. 

Interesting. And based solely on this, you make the assertion that the game is Pay 2 win? Question, is this available to EVERYONE or just those who willingly spend money on NCoins? Can anyone who spends money on NCoins or just those who have premium accounts? Can anyone have a premium account or just those who willingly spend money for the account? The answer is everyone can spend money/NCoins. This is not restricted to a select group. Therefore, based on that, IT IS NOT P2W.

You and the others need to stop whining and gripping about what the company OFFERS EVERYONE EQUALLY. Your argument is untenable. Here, I'll ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you all off, when I return home next week, I'll buy 2 50 box bundles and enjoy opening them all guilt free because anyone can do that! How's that? Triggered? Good. Stop acting like petulant children who cannot get their way. Get off you collective backsides, get a job, earn money and spend it as your heart desire.

Your arguments have no validity to them. If the company said "only premium account members...not take that further, only those with 365 day premium memberships have access to these boxes," you and the others would have a valid argument. They haven't and they are available to everyone. So you complain about those who decide to take advantage of what NCsoft offers its ENTIRE player base. This is beyond ridiculous, it is ludicrous.

8 hours ago, Granger said:

Pardon me? You know damn well what happened when Wardens were relased. The next day there were a whole bunch of wardens with max gear. Sure some of this is preparation, but you know what you dont get on an alt by preparing? All the badges, TT gear uvm because the materials aint account bound.

And id like to point out that this aint got anything to do with jealousy or insulting you or anyone (i dont see where i did?), id simply like all this pay to win and milking to stop in this industy. Its hardly neccessary: Its done out of greed. Even ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ singleplayer games do this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ now and are balanced around you putting extra money for extra power, otherwise the game drags on and on and becomes incredibly difficult because you dont deserve a good game you second class citizen.

I hope you can think about that some...

No, I have no idea what happened with the introduction of the Wardens. I was not playing the game then. I quit playing in October 2017 and came back December 2018.

Did it ever occur to you that players may well had saved up a butt load of mats to max out their gear? I know I did. I had so much mats that, combined with what they gave me, I went from Stage 5 Seraph to Stage 12 then to Stage 4 Raven.  I did not spend a dime either. Conversely, I sent my extra mats to my two other level 55 where I ended up with weapons at stage 5 Raven on one and Stage 3 Raven. Again, not a dime spent.

To further show you this is possible, playing SWTOR, when new higher tiered gear was released, a great number of players were able to obtain the gear because they had all the necessary items to trade in for the gear, including myself. This became such a problem that with the newest gear drop, they change it completely making all that we saved in storage unusable to upgrade.

So, based on that information are you still going to tell me that what I said is impossible that did not happen and people probably spent $200 to $300 dollars or more on RNG boxes hoping to get what they needed to have the new maxed gear?

Think about that before you answer.

8 hours ago, DrindiX said:

You don't address anything of what i said you don't give any actual evidence to back your opinion, and i bet in your own mind you are always right. It's okay to have disagree with some1 as every1 has a voice that needs to be heard, but at this point you're just throwing a tantrum without anything to back your claims.

I have given evidence, you just happily ignore it. That's okay. No amount of proof, substantial and quantitative evidence I present, you will not accept it. Why? Because you call me and anyone else Whales because we willingly spend out money in support of the game. Sadly, that is the truth of the matter.

8 hours ago, ombremq said:

How can i get more mats than everyone else = Paying for it
Is A free To Play player can even reach someone "troving/buying rng boxes, instant max their soul day one or run around with max fused gems day one = no

You're dead wrong on all accounts. Why? Because nothing is limited to a certain select group of players. All players in playing this game have equal access to whatever is offered by the company. Your belief and argument is untenable. You're turning something that does not qualify by the very definition into something else by twisting it. It's like saying, "morally right supersedes factual evidence, therefore the facts do not matter though they are absolutely correct."

Since they offer everything to everyone, everyone has the choice to participate. By participate, spend their money. If you do not spend your money to participate that is your fault. So you and the rest beat your chests decrying those who do spend their money, berating and insulting them at every turn because of it. Take a good look in the mirror and have that conversation with yourself. If you cannot see the error in judgement on your part, you'll never see how fundamentally wrong your stance is, ever.

23 minutes ago, StrykerGaming said:

I have given evidence, you just happily ignore it. That's okay. No amount of proof, substantial and quantitative evidence I present, you will not accept it. Why? Because you call me and anyone else Whales because we willingly spend out money in support of the game. Sadly, that is the truth of the matter.

Look I get it you will continue to cherry pick your opinions such as "you can't just get get through the HM store" and other nonsense as if you don't know that people are gearing up from trove and rng boxes, which is an endless supply of mats and gems if you have the cash to sink in. Ultimately you are ignoring the bigger problem, you can't have a good product in which people will devote their with the current progression system, especially for new players. This divides and puts off players and that's why the population keeps dwindling and this is a fact that is happening. Also you are already playing on the loosing team mate, countries are already starting to ban loot boxes .. like I don't even know why you are protecting whales by incentivizing loot boxes instead of trying to fix the economy and make this a great and enjoyable game for everybody.

I understand the sentiment of this post completely.  But, I would like to add that everything you pay dearly for now is nearly free 6 months later.  So you are in fact paying to stay relevant.  In MOST games this wouldn't be an intolerable option, but the BnS community is so toxic and selfish that you will literally be excluded from the dungeons where you can actually grind to get good gear if you don't buy your way to the top now.

I have a good friend that just recently quit the game, tired of the same old rinse and repeat routine.  There just isn't enough fun content to keep the game interesting for people that aren't willing to buy their way to the top.  When we both started the game, raids were not a necessary way to obtain the best gear, and it worked great for people who wanted to play casually or buy some items for a boost.  But with the difficulty of a raid like TT and trying to find 12 decent people that aren't toxic gear snobs, it's just not feasible, or fun,  for the casual player.

50 minutes ago, StrykerGaming said:

Interesting. And based solely on this, you make the assertion that the game is Pay 2 win? Question, is this available to EVERYONE or just those who willingly spend money on NCoins? Can anyone who spends money on NCoins or just those who have premium accounts? Can anyone have a premium account or just those who willingly spend money for the account? The answer is everyone can spend money/NCoins. This is not restricted to a select group. Therefore, based on that, IT IS NOT P2W.

So you are saying that as everyone can put real money in the game the game is not P2W!!!???? What?

You and the others need to stop whining and gripping about what the company OFFERS EVERYONE EQUALLY. Your argument is untenable. Here, I'll ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you all off, when I return home next week, I'll buy 2 50 box bundles and enjoy opening them all guilt free because anyone can do that! How's that? Triggered? Good. Stop acting like petulant children who cannot get their way. Get off you collective backsides, get a job, earn money and spend it as your heart desire.

What are you crazy? Can you read? I'm not criticizing who buy Ncoin. I'm criticizing NCS not ppl.

Your arguments have no validity to them. If the company said "only premium account members...not take that further, only those with 365 day premium memberships have access to these boxes," you and the others would have a valid argument. They haven't and they are available to everyone. So you complain about those who decide to take advantage of what NCsoft offers its ENTIRE player base. This is beyond ridiculous, it is ludicrous.

What? 1st you say everyone can put real money in the game so the game is not P2W

And now you say "If the company said "only premium account members...not take that further, only those with 365 day premium memberships have access to these boxes," you and the others would have a valid argumente" 

What? But everybody can buy 365 day premium membership. For your logic, that does not make sense. What are you saying?

you do not make any sense and you contradict yourself.

You said it's impossible get Instamax gear From the Hongmoon store and you asked proof.

I give an example that is possible. You can buy Instamax gear From the Hongmoon store. Proof? go watch patch notes or tthe Youtube vídeo.

And you respond with the quotes above. Are you ok Sr? 

vor einer Stunde schrieb StrykerGaming:

No, I have no idea what happened with the introduction of the Wardens. I was not playing the game then. I quit playing in October 2017 and came back December 2018.

Did it ever occur to you that players may well had saved up a butt load of mats to max out their gear? I know I did. I had so much mats that, combined with what they gave me, I went from Stage 5 Seraph to Stage 12 then to Stage 4 Raven.  I did not spend a dime either. Conversely, I sent my extra mats to my two other level 55 where I ended up with weapons at stage 5 Raven on one and Stage 3 Raven. Again, not a dime spent.

To further show you this is possible, playing SWTOR, when new higher tiered gear was released, a great number of players were able to obtain the gear because they had all the necessary items to trade in for the gear, including myself. This became such a problem that with the newest gear drop, they change it completely making all that we saved in storage unusable to upgrade.

So, based on that information are you still going to tell me that what I said is impossible that did not happen and people probably spent $200 to $300 dollars or more on RNG boxes hoping to get what they needed to have the new maxed gear?

Think about that before you answer.

Stage 4 raven? You havent even gotten into the game yet really. Finishing story on its own is enough to make it to raven 1, assuming you spend the 2 gold for the weapon material. Thats stuff you get within a week, easy. Now try getting to grand celestial (absolute most engame weapon) on day one of a class relase. Its just not happening without ginormous trove swipe.

You just dont know, everything at that low gear you're at is account bound, but the stuff for endgame gear isnt, not even VT stuff was until recently.

This isnt SWTOR. This is BnS, and endgame materials are time gated (unless you swipe). Badge mats werent account bound, but you wouldnt know that.  Grand Celestial steel isnt account bound, but you dont know that. Until a few weeks ago VT weapon mats didnt werent account bound, nevermind about TT weapon mats, which dont even have a sealed version at this time. This is stuff you simply cant stock up on for alts, your alt has to go into the raid and complete the raid. I'll take a few months of beating the raid to collect the neccessary materials. But you dont know that, because you're still bumbling about with a raid (BT) thats 2 years old now, the very first real raid the game has.

You dont know ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. You're new to this game and yet you talk from the high horse about how bns monetization works, as if you really knew what it takes to attain engame gear, to climb the threadmill. You just dont. 

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

MSP and evolved stones in it arepermanent not jsut event.

I know. What I was telling you is that you do not have a good way to farm that in game. yes you can farm. but how many years are you going to take? and when you reach your goal You realize that it was in vain. because NCS has already released another patch.

I see you blame ppl for being lazy. of course there are ppl like that. 

But you really think it's all okay with the farm in this game? is just lazy ppl? I can not agree with you. 

So what is your opinion about NCS giving free stuff all the time? it's just because ppl are lazy?

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

This game should have went pay 2 play instead of free 2 play.

On this I agree with you.

7 hours ago, Junamaki said:

I saw this and couldn't help but think of why you're turning this into a victim situation? At least I get that vibe from reading this section in particular. "Whales" call themselves whales and even brag about being one. Not to mention "whales" also berate those who are f2p or don't spend as much money. There isn't a clear victim on either side.

Okay, I'm going to challenge you to show where I personally took the stance of being a victim? You cannot because I did not. The only way you can even suggest this is by twisting my words to suit your needs. You are wrong. You are wrong telling me I'm calling people out for not spending money and being F2P. Again, you twist my words to suit your nefarious purpose. You are wrong. Grow up. Stop putting words in my mouth and twisting what I say into something I did not say, nor indicate, or infer.

It comes down to this undeniable truth. You do these things because the basis of your assertion and arguments are invalid and untenable. No one is denied anything available in this game. Everyone has equal access to whatever is offered by NCsoft. You, not matter how you tried, can dismiss this quantitative fact.

Here's another undeniable truth. The moment NCsoft puts qualifiers for items in HM store as I stated in a few posts ago, "ONLY those with 365 premium memberships are allowed....," I will stand side by side with you that this is unfair and discriminatory. They have not made such an egregious move. I dare say they never will. However, if they do, then your assertions and arguments become valid and I will stand against them for that.

What I've said and saying is clear, concise, and on point. I will state it again. This game is not Pay-2-Win. No one has an advantage over another. Everyone has equal access to everything they offer. It is a player's choice to participate in what they offer. If one choices not to participate, that is their choice. And by making that choice they do not have the right to denigrate, debase, berate, or insult any player who chooses to participate. You and no one else has the right to tell players not to spend their money or get out of the game while they can (as the OP originally stated in his last sentence of his fallacious rant).

2 minutes ago, StrykerGaming said:

Okay, I'm going to challenge you to show where I personally took the stance of being a victim? You cannot because I did not. The only way you can even suggest this is by twisting my words to suit your needs. You are wrong. You are wrong telling me I'm calling people out for not spending money and being F2P.

I literally quoted you, go back and read your own words. You're telling me I'm twisting your words when you just twisted mine, I didn't say YOU were calling people out for not spending money, I said "whales." The rest I won't even quote because it's completely irrelevant to what I directed towards you. Also way to use insults ("Grow up") because I disagree with what you said instead of having a civil discussion.

15 minutes ago, Granger said:

Stage 4 raven? You havent even gotten into the game yet really. Finishing story on its own is enough to make it to raven 1, assuming you spend the 2 gold for the weapon material. Thats stuff you get within a week, easy. Now try getting to grand celestial (absolute most engame weapon) on day one of a class relase. Its just not happening without ginormous trove swipe.

You just dont know, everything at that low gear you're at is account bound, but the stuff for endgame gear isnt, not even VT stuff was until recently.

This isnt SWTOR. This is BnS, and endgame materials are time gated (unless you swipe). Badge mats werent account bound, but you wouldnt know that.  Grand Celestial steel isnt account bound, but you dont know that. Until a few weeks ago VT weapon mats didnt werent account bound, nevermind about TT weapon mats, which dont even have a sealed version at this time. This is stuff you simply cant stock up on for alts, your alt has to go into the raid and complete the raid. I'll take a few months of beating the raid to collect the neccessary materials. But you dont know that.

You dont know ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. You're new to this game and yet you talk from the high horse about how bns monetization works, as if you really knew what it takes to attain engame gear, to climb the threadmill. You just dont. 

Your assumption is dead wrong. I spent NO gold on any materials. All the materials I had on hand and received during the story to level 55 and at the conclusion of the story I received as rewards. You ignored what I said about my weapon status. For your benefit again, I will share with you:

Stage 5 Seraph when I returned. I leveled it to Stage 12. Then after I completed the story, I leveled my weapon to Stage 4 Raven. At no point did I spend a dollar or gold in acquiring mats. The only gold I spent was on the cost of leveling my weapons. I have not leveled any of my accessories because they are maxed Stage 10 True Oath, Scorpion, ect..., from when I left game in 2017. They are still good to use until I can replace them with the new accessories requiring leveling.

No, this is not SWTOR; however, there is a correlation between these two games because of the gear grind and upgrading of said items. You want to dismiss that, be my guest. It does not; however, change the fact the two systems are comparable as I used a point.

And you insult me again by claiming I don't know crap. Newbie? Played for 2 years under the system before leaving the game. That dispels your assertion I'm a newbie and don't know crap.

And the fact you resort to more insults perfectly makes my point of "those who resort to insults and name calling" have lost the argument. Why? Because they cannot accept the truth and their narrative is destroyed so insulting others is their only option in hopes of shutting down the one they insult. Nice try, but you fail. My advice to you, stop while you can. Right now, no one can have a constructive conversation with you whatsoever.

Archived