Can not sell any more items..

Fieryfly

So I ran into a odd issue.. one Ive probably run into before but never gave it much thought till tonight.

So they changed a bunch of items.. and one of those items were the SSP instance items.. the flower and petals. My main character had 1650 plants and over 11500 plant pieces..  Now I have 5 full stacks of the green shards.. 9999 pieces each.. and I can only sell 1000 back to the npc.. so..

I made contact with the Devs by submitting a ticket..  and they suggested I do it here.. Ok.. Here Iam .. 
Since they increased stack size to 9999 they really need to increase the stack size sold to the npc's.. to 9999.. cuz it only make sense..  it is too increased.. 

Fiery

• NCSOFT

Hi Fieryfly,

There's a limit on how many items you can sell back and that limit is set to 1,000 daily, it's not something that Customer Support can directly assist with. You will have to either sell little by little (so wait for that 1,000 limit to refresh daily) or just destroy the items you want to dispose of.

15 hours ago, Fieryfly said:

So I ran into a odd issue.. one Ive probably run into before but never gave it much thought till tonight.

So they changed a bunch of items.. and one of those items were the SSP instance items.. the flower and petals. My main character had 1650 plants and over 11500 plant pieces..  Now I have 5 full stacks of the green shards.. 9999 pieces each.. and I can only sell 1000 back to the npc.. so..

I made contact with the Devs by submitting a ticket..  and they suggested I do it here.. Ok.. Here Iam .. 
Since they increased stack size to 9999 they really need to increase the stack size sold to the npc's.. to 9999.. cuz it only make sense..  it is too increased.. 

Fiery

Hang on to them, they will be account bound, Unless you have no use for them on your Main/Alts, then just Discard, It's only 1 Gold for 10k anyway. 

Archived