Forums

Why is there no quest for stage 4-6 Midnight Sky Petal Plains?

I think it would be nice to have quests for Stage 4-5 and Stage 6 with respective currencies (yellow stones for 4-5 and purple stones for 6). Why? Cuz it makes further stage a nice goal to attempt for, especially when stage 1-5 has no enrage timer.

You can also makes killing three times of boss 4 a weekly challenge, to encourage people attempting boss 4 more instead just dropping after stage 1-3 for daily quest. This quest should gives MSP keys for players to open their rewards.

Also, weekly challenges's end-reward should offer MSP keys too, so that it will drive players to do MSP 4-6 more. Currently, it only gives pvp keys, which is not something a PvE players yield for.

8 hours ago, Kozuki said:

I think it would be nice to have quests for Stage 4-5 and Stage 6 with respective currencies (yellow stones for 4-5 and purple stones for 6). Why? Cuz it makes further stage a nice goal to attempt for, especially when stage 1-5 has no enrage timer.

You can also makes killing three times of boss 4 a weekly challenge, to encourage people attempting boss 4 more instead just dropping after stage 1-3 for daily quest. This quest should gives MSP keys for players to open their rewards.

Also, weekly challenges's end-reward should offer MSP keys too, so that it will drive players to do MSP 4-6 more. Currently, it only gives pvp keys, which is not something a PvE players yield for.

You can buy keys for the new Currency you use for the anniversary costumes also you can buy keys for 3g + 1 monstone crystal + some green stones.

Imo as far as keys go its pretty balanced. Quests would be a nice to have but changing the weekly i dont think that would help much, since most people just wanna do this daily so they can get the currency for the event.