Am i the only one with this problem? doubt it.. (EU server)

SkFy

https://imgur.com/lOZ3Kmg
My ping to other servers is perfectly fine, yet bns EU servers are really totally ridiculous..
I already made many topics about this before, and it's only getting worse..
Where the spikes used to be like from 60/80->150, it's now going up to like 400/600.... 
And as you can see my ping to other servers is totally fine and stable :s 
Really what is this? why the servers always has to be laggy for me? 
Wonder how many people actually are blessed with a stable ping in this game.. bet not many.

Edit: I live 270km from the server, my ping from buddy is 20 usually... but ingame…
And as you can see it's not because my fps drops either, im having 120 fps and 600ms ...

I always get latency spikes, every minute there is a random few seconds spike on the last 2 hops. (pingplotter) On PvE I don't feel it that much, but I also play PvP and that sucks a lot. Sometimes I just get 2-3 sec delay in a match and I instantly lose. I tried to work around it by checking when I have to move towards the wall to wait for the delays to end, it works sometimes.

If everything would be stable I would have a <20ms connection. Actually most games that i played in EU i have below 20ms. Only BnS EU is having daily issues, I also connect to servers that are located in Asia (several games, incl BnS). And I end up with a higher latency, but more stable connection since it doesn't spike into the sky constantly.

I don't trust the in-game ping meter.  At 150ms (my average connection), every time I issue a command, I would expect roughly 1.5s delay before that command executes.  However, there is no delay, at least for me.  It happens near instantaneously.  So I don't know what it is measuring, but it's either wrong or it's measuring extra things besides just connection to the server.

7 hours ago, ZDestiny said:

I always get latency spikes, every minute there is a random few seconds spike on the last 2 hops. (pingplotter) On PvE I don't feel it that much, but I also play PvP and that sucks a lot. Sometimes I just get 2-3 sec delay in a match and I instantly lose. I tried to work around it by checking when I have to move towards the wall to wait for the delays to end, it works sometimes.

If everything would be stable I would have a <20ms connection. Actually most games that i played in EU i have below 20ms. Only BnS EU is having daily issues, I also connect to servers that are located in Asia (several games, incl BnS). And I end up with a higher latency, but more stable connection since it doesn't spike into the sky constantly.

exactly, other regions are much more stable.. 
EU is just impossible to play most of the day, if the latency would be affected by other things other regions should have this aswell I assume ;/ yet they don't.. 

Archived