Didnt The wings supose to have a special emote?

Nenuviel

Yes, in Taiwan the wings/set allow that dance emot. I don't believe Korea got it though.

Taiwan also had a dance for the plog costume we have I believe, but that wasn't included for us either. Unsure about Korea.

The boxing costume we got not too long ago ALSO came with an emot, this time that Korea DID for a fact get which should have meant that we got it too, however that ended up not being the case (causing me to return it).

NA is a littlleeee....I want to say its like a 20% chance we'll ever get emots if they come out. There are a few we miss out on. Of course, most being from the Chinese versions but some from Korea as well which in theory are what we're supposed to get for sure but just don't.

While I'm here, just going to remind again that we still never got the hat that was supposed to go with the picnic-looking set we got from an event a few months ago. I'll edit in when I get the name.

Update: Here's the costume we got for free and the hat that was supposed to come with it. The hat never came out and has been rotting in F3 since.
gJx01E3.png

Archived