Verdant Nightstone

SayhaSeer

Can you please increase The "Maximum Capacity" of a stack to more then 9,999. Because they are waste of Inventory space right now. This update was supposed to help with inventory space and make things more simplified which i agree it does for older materials, But not for Verdant. Since it's a new material asking for Making it "Account bound" won't happen. so I think it's about time to Increase the maximum capacity, because other materials like Sacred Crystals, or Soulstone Crystals, Elysian Crystals, I also have them in quantities of 10-50k, but at least, you can send them to Alts to save space. 

EYmxdMN.png

1 hour ago, Cor said:

Just throw them away, having so many is worthless since you need solar energy to upgrade them.

True, But Keeping them is not a bad thing either, if only they were account bound, I would find the use for them, Thanks to "Daily Challenge" Events, my Alts are Stacked with Solar Energies, but sadly, they are not Account Bound. But even if so, I think it wouldn't hurt anyone to have more then 10k capacity, Other items like Sacred Crystals, Soulstones, Elysian Crystals, Moonstone crystals would benefit also

3 hours ago, Cor said:

Just throw them away, having so many is worthless since you need solar energy to upgrade them.

"Throwing away" something in this game has been proven many times a bad thing. You never know one day, NCSoft suddenly wants to convert this or that into newer currencies cuz reasons, or just make them much valuable (like evolved stones).

For example, those dudes who collect blue fragments and orbs, which are used for like nothing except subpar non-raid wewapon path and some gem transmutation, from day one, bidding 0-1g per item, are now swimming in onyx scale fragments.

That's why players hoard things, hoping that old items may transform into something more useful and relevant.

Anyway, I agree that these green stones need to be account bound, so that I can offload them to a mule alt. Just like bloodstone fragments :d

2 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

True, But Keeping them is not a bad thing either, if only they were account bound, I would find the use for them, Thanks to "Daily Challenge" Events, my Alts are Stacked with Solar Energies, but sadly, they are not Account Bound. But even if so, I think it wouldn't hurt anyone to have more then 10k capacity, Other items like Sacred Crystals, Soulstones, Elysian Crystals, Moonstone crystals would benefit also

Well, you should have moved them before converting, the old flowers were account bound. It's pretty dumb that they changed a account bound item into a non tradeable.

46 minutes ago, Cor said:

Well, you should have moved them before converting, the old flowers were account bound. It's pretty dumb that they changed a account bound item into a non tradeable.

Yup, I fell for another blade and soul, bait and switch

5 hours ago, Corvenir said:

Yup, I fell for another blade and soul, bait and switch

How is it a bait? you could clearly see on the stream they were not account bound.... also they very likely will become account bound in a few months so why complain. Right now its good they arent.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

How is it a bait? you could clearly see on the stream they were not account bound.... also they very likely will become account bound in a few months so why complain. Right now its good they arent.

I probably missed that part, can you link it where they show it?, anyway

Everything that people suggest or talk about is a complaint/cry to you? I know you want to be smart wannabe in every post, but give us a good reason why it is good as they are now?, mystic Badge/Soul Badge, is account bound from shop, 1st generation accessories, that should be given out for free by now, and then soul shields, most of them are out dated, so it really only comes to TT ss that costs massive amount of solar energies to upgrade which if you are main, it's a waste, for a new player it's even more of a waste. Only alts that dont mind wasting solar energies would benefit a small fraction of it. 

8 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

I probably missed that part, can you link it where they show it?, anyway

Everything that people suggest or talk about is a complaint/cry to you? I know you want to be smart wannabe in every post, but give us a good reason why it is good as they are now?, mystic Badge/Soul Badge, is account bound from shop, 1st generation accessories, that should be given out for free by now, and then soul shields, most of them are out dated, so it really only comes to TT ss that costs massive amount of solar energies to upgrade which if you are main, it's a waste, for a new player it's even more of a waste. Only alts that dont mind wasting solar energies would benefit a small fraction of it. 

Here is where you are wrong. there are plenty of players who cannot get a VT run, not to mention TT, who are not in a clan, who progress at their own pace.

for them MSP is a great solution, even those who want to max out their SS upgrades.You can get the shields faster by doing stages 1-6 than with solar energies.

They arent account bound as it is a new currency, all new currencies are never account bound when they are released, they become acc bound at later stages when new progression comes.

43 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Here is where you are wrong. there are plenty of players who cannot get a VT run, not to mention TT, who are not in a clan, who progress at their own pace.

for them MSP is a great solution, even those who want to max out their SS upgrades.You can get the shields faster by doing stages 1-6 than with solar energies.

They arent account bound as it is a new currency, all new currencies are never account bound when they are released, they become acc bound at later stages when new progression comes.

Ok, but you still haven't answered to the question. 

45 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

Ok, but you still haven't answered to the question. 

It is good the way it is from a simply business point of view:

If the stones were account bound, people would just mail them around their alts, getting the SS without doing the content. MSP is an alternative way to get the SS if you are not able to find a raid. People with mains that are very high geared, can gear their alts in raids as it is intended to as they are either memebrs of a clan or have groups for the raids. they can choose to farm msp or do raids, but they need to work for their shields. this way its not a freebie.

Not to mention for MSP you do need some level of gear, and since people with alts need to upgrade their gear to b accepted into MSP praties (unless they are clan made or static friend made) which means more activity and possible income as they need to upgrade gear.

Its pretty simple. the goal of a MMO like bns is grind and activity.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

It is good the way it is from a simply business point of view:

If the stones were account bound, people would just mail them around their alts, getting the SS without doing the content. MSP is an alternative way to get the SS if you are not able to find a raid. People with mains that are very high geared, can gear their alts in raids as it is intended to as they are either memebrs of a clan or have groups for the raids. they can choose to farm msp or do raids, but they need to work for their shields. this way its not a freebie.

Not to mention for MSP you do need some level of gear, and since people with alts need to upgrade their gear to b accepted into MSP praties (unless they are clan made or static friend made) which means more activity and possible income as they need to upgrade gear.

Its pretty simple. the goal of a MMO like bns is grind and activity.

Soul Shields like MSP and Raven is waste of resources to buy from MSP. People will be straight focusing on VT+,

Which is the best thing to do. Stage 1-5 is Very Easy. So Most "Casual" players that have hard time doing Stage 6, will be farming Stage 4-5 mainly for Yellow Stones,

Using Green Stone > Yellow Stone > Purple Stone Upgrade path is crazy expensive and not worth the solar energies, Unless you have a completely maxed out Main, and have no use for them. (Imagine 9 Alts - 12 days of Daily Challenge = Octa Gem, 36 Days of Daily Challenge = Triangle Gem Easy) If you don't need anything else from Solar Energy Store. it should always be spent in Gems, or Whale Trove up to you) but anyway that is different topic for another day. 

2,904 Verdant NightStone and 363 Solar Energies to buy Full VT Set.
1,104 Tawny NightStones and 736 Solar Energies to buy 5 piece TT set.

If you use "upgrade Method"
You need to do 274 Days of Daily Challenge Just to get 5 Piece TT Set.
You need to do 90 Days of Daily Challenge Just to get Full VT Set.
And you Need a total of 1,099 "Solar Energies" to Upgrade from Green NightStone to Purple to buy 5 TT Set.

You need 181 Boxes of Worst Stage 4 RNG 
You need 90 Boxes of Best Stage 4 RNG

to Buy Full VT Set.

You need 90 Boxes of Worst Stage 5 RNG
You Need 60 Boxes of Best Stage 5 RNG

to Buy Full VT Set.

You need 61 Boxes of Worst Stage 6 RNG
You Need 37 Boxes of Best Stage 6 RNG

to buy 5 Piece TT set.

Doing the content as you see is Alot Easier and Alot Cheaper.

A new Player, will always focus first on Badge / Gems / Farm MSP.

A Casual Player that has been playing for a while, Will Most likely focus making his character Stronger, and farming MSP then wasting Solars. 

A Veteran Player, Will Definitely won't waste Solars, Because Stage 6 is walk in the park.

And As for alts, majority of people gear them minimally, is to make it easier to get into parties when doing weeklies and so on, saves time. 

So Having Green Stones not Bound to Account is stupid. The only thing you benefit from having Green stones Account Bound, is your Inventory Space, 

1st Generation Accessories = Celestial Basin + you get like 250 Draken Cores from Quest?, by the time you collect 1 or 2 pieces of 1st Generation Accessory doing MSP you will have full set by doing Celestial Basin + you get 10k or 15k Peaches from Quests. MSP / Raven Soul Shields are not worth getting from MSP, You can focus on using Green stones on getting a temporary  Eternity / Transcendence Soul Badge (those items are Account Bound, just pointing it out) because it takes days to collect enough Solars for a proper badge (For a newer player).

anyway CBA to explain more, I am not saying MSP update is bad, it's actually very good job to NCSOFT for adding but only from Yellow stones and Above. What you can buy with Green Stones. it should be already freebie to new players. There is already a 3rd Generation PvE/PvP Accessories, and you want new players / returning players / alts or w/e. to still Grind the First Generation, their main goal should be grinding 2nd or 3rd generation already and not stuck with the same useless first generation accessories, that barely any one accept to the parties.

The Problem with Maximum Capacity of 10k is also a problem, that should eventually get addressed, the amount of green stones is not the only problem here, there are plenty other materials that are exceeding the capacity.

2 hours ago, ZDestiny said:

Why didn't you read the item description before exchanging?

Unless you have a time machine, Discussing about it now is pointless don't you think?

53 minutes ago, RavTH said:

let me put this meme that I found someone did on discord bns
x0omBft.png

there ya go.

We having a discussion here, If you got nothing to say, they stay out, Also this can be done in game, but I'll keep it to my self until they patch it 

4 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

We having a discussion here, If you got nothing to say, they stay out, Also this can be done in game, but I'll keep it to my self until they patch it 

if I did hurt or exposed you with that nice fresh meme, I do apologize and I shall feel magnanimous as I do so...
On the other hand, someone up there mentioned how to fix your problem with converting your crystals to flowers and then mailing them off to alt banks(bank characters). I do not think the limit of items should be increased past 9,999 because not many players are whales but having a material storage accessible from bank or inventory would be neat. To bad we wont have that. Just like we wont have gold storage in bank...

3 hours ago, RavTH said:

if I did hurt or exposed you with that nice fresh meme, I do apologize and I shall feel magnanimous as I do so...
On the other hand, someone up there mentioned how to fix your problem with converting your crystals to flowers and then mailing them off to alt banks(bank characters). I do not think the limit of items should be increased past 9,999 because not many players are whales but having a material storage accessible from bank or inventory would be neat. To bad we wont have that. Just like we wont have gold storage in bank...

I mean....if they ant gives us the rest of the slots in the storage do you really think they are capable of other things? xD

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

I mean....if they ant gives us the rest of the slots in the storage do you really think they are capable of other things? xD

If they can't fix a simple coat weight bones that would take like 5 minutes time to fix and apply it to server client then patch. I am not worried anymore for this game, but sad seeing a game with good combat just slowly fading...

8 hours ago, RavTH said:

Yes he said it, but by doing that you double your vardant which technically is an abuse, which mostly will get patched soon, You don't need to be a whale to have massive amounts of materials stacked, and it hurts no one having it more then 10k. But if it hurts your little soul i apologize too, -patpat- you'll get through this!

2 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Yes he said it, but by doing that you double your vardant which technically is an abuse, which mostly will get patched soon, You don't need to be a whale to have massive amounts of materials stacked, and it hurts no one having it more then 10k. But if it hurts your little soul i apologize too, -patpat- you'll get through this!

people clone their crystals as we speak, even tho they are useless don't see it as abuse if you can't do much with them, and I don't see them patching it, as it doesn't break the game it doesn't effect economy gold etc... it's fine so that's why they left it like that, pretty good for new players tho, that's a nice thing for once.

Show me 9k Elysian Orbs, PTS cuz as a hardcore f2p player I never seen a stack of those unless on stream or test server.

42 minutes ago, RavTH said:

people clone their crystals as we speak, even tho they are useless don't see it as abuse if you can't do much with them, and I don't see them patching it, as it doesn't break the game it doesn't effect economy gold etc... it's fine so that's why they left it like that, pretty good for new players tho, that's a nice thing for once.

Show me 9k Elysian Orbs, PTS cuz as a hardcore f2p player I never seen a stack of those unless on stream or test server.

Orbs? I never said anything about Tradable Materials? I talked about Crystals, if you read the post you will know, and I mentioned all Material Crystals, While Moonstone / Elysian Crystals are not over flowing, Soul Stone Crystals and Sacred Crystals are.

They didn't left it like that, The Developers already working on it. it's going to be fixed, you like it or not. Yes they are useless, and Newer players gain from it, example > Free set of Raven SS, completely free, I don't mind, These things already should be obtainable easily for newer players, it's Second Generation Legendary SS afterall. but that technically still considered as an abuse, it was not intentionally released by NCSOFT which automatically makes it an exploit by cloning it. 

https://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/blade-and-soul/conduct-breaches-and-outcomes.php

On 17-1-2019 at 5:55 PM, SayhaSeer said:

Unless you have a time machine, Discussing about it now is pointless don't you think?

For future reference for those who press without reading.

You don't exchange items unless your read the description info and understood what happens to it.

It's not the first item that changes in a 'negative' way, but avoidable like many other times. same goes with item mail fee's that increase after exchange. (for example split the item and exchange into the new item, check mail fee)

About the time machine, you can always try have it converted back to the old currency by writting a ticket.

Archived