After being away for serveral events, I have noticed the forum has died out

FlameWizard

I've actually never seen anything heavily moderated. Idk I say some pretty out there things from time to time on top of being wrong like 98% of the time (fingers crossed that this post will be within the 2%) and I've never once gotten a slap. Maybe they wanted to, maybe they've considered it with glee, but they've yet to do it so.

Reddit is mostly the same miserable posts over and over again. I've noticed that with a lot of game reddits.

Honestly, I've noticed that both reddits and forums these days are nothing but negativity dumps where no one shows up unless they're angry about something. 10 years ago MMO forums were usually flooded with screenshots, videos, art, and players looking to make friends. I have no idea why kids these days are so miserable.

I really don't-they didn't even have to deal with dial up. They're not even on Dell computers their parents got them from Costco. I have no idea what else could possibly be wrong.

It'd be nice if they had some sort of contest that breathed some fresh air into the forum but then again at the very same time, the overall look of the forum isnt very inviting at all either. I mean, we can't even have our own icons. I think the lack of personality might also have to do with it as well. If they presented the forum in a more approachable and socially engaging way, they'd probably get more than just Chicken Little rants around here.

They should talk to KR about their site and see if they can get anything better for here.

Their community is VERY engaging in KR, thanks in part to their sandbox site. This forum and site though, yikes.

Archived