Some generic crying summoner thoughts in pvp

i wanna die

Yes i play summoner and yes this class actually requires timing and plannning if you wanna be relatively okay in pvp. 

And yes i do play other classes. And no i cant get plat or gold in arena by just spamming.  Summoner might be an easy class but pvp isnt all about how easy a class is or how good you play a class its also about learning other classes. And no you cant get gold in arena by rmbing and hiding behind your cat. You actually have to time your skills and plan your ccs and predict other ppl. I know. Shocking right? 

And guess what. Summoner is actually pretty easy to beat in the high ranks. And im not really asking for a buff im just asking for me like balance. 

I do agree i might be asking for too much if you think so you can tell me in the comments and i might change my mind. 

So:

This isnt such a big issue but its a bit annoying in pvp..

basically the basic skill where you command your cat to attack someone is on tab but so is lunge which is a stun.. 

sometimes when i do pvp I find it annoying to land stuns when i dont need to.. example: i am webbed to the ground by a sin or grabbed by a destro or fm but i want my cat to attack them and get close while im grabbed and not stun them. Or  i want my cat to go to the target to i can prepare a cat daze or kd and the thing is if my stun cd gone my cat will stun if i press tab when i only want it to go to the target because there have been instances where i was trapped in a cc and my cat stopped attacking and if i wanted it to attack again i would either have to hit the target or press tab.

so basically what im asking for is a key that would allow me to control when my cat attacks or stops.

also i feel like every single class except warden needs a buff to their basic defense stats in arena bc warden literally kills my cat in 3 hits if my Q is on cd or cat is knocked down and cant get upbc my E is on cd. 

I dont mind warden having 2 hps bars but i think they just do too much dmg compared to other classes. Like wl is really strong with td and their aerials and bm is very strong with random dragontongues but warden is just way stronger than both those classes. And im not complaining about bm or wl im just saying that warden should actually be required to use their brain if they want to get plat or gold ranked in arena. 

Also i get it that i play summoner i mean i like the playstyle and its a simple class but i think even summoners need to plan their ccs and counters and not just randomly spam whatever like warden. 

Also : remove the annoying aoe cc that the kfm has and make it single target. 

Also: issue i have noticed: too many times have i attempted to kd a spinning class to make them stop spinning and none of them landed or they got up immediately and started spinning again like i was spamming kd stun hard to make it land. So i feel like everytime you kd someone there should be like at least 1,5seconds when they cannot spin after a kd. Idk maybe thats too op but i would like to hear opinions from spinning classes to hear if they geniuenly think that its hard to land kds on em when they spin. Cause i like literally attempted to kd a spinning bd with my kd 2 times in a row and it missed and he was spinning right next to me waiting for me to use a general attack so he could stun me with his deflect. 

This isnt just a summoner problem its a any other class that can kd problem. Idk maybe its just me but literally my cat follows spinning bds everywhere and still misses the kd so they could f roll or get up and then i daze em. But its barely possible for me i mean the bd is spinning right infront of me and i call my cat to me with beckon which is supposed to kd ppl and the bd is still spinning and doesnt get kd. Idk maybe i need less than 100ms ping to land a good kd idk. 

5 hours ago, SkFy said:

Ya and while were at it, nerf summoner instant cat air and damage in air... why would summoner be able to do 6000% of your hp worth of damage in a single air?

Well without the aircombo summoner would become pretty useless because we only have 1 stun. And why are complaining about summoner dmg when wardens do 5 times more than i do in a single aircombo?

14 hours ago, i wanna die said:

Well without the aircombo summoner would become pretty useless because we only have 1 stun. And why are complaining about summoner dmg when wardens do 5 times more than i do in a single aircombo?

https://www.twitch.tv/skfy/clip/BrainyRefinedGrasshopperTinyFace?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time
and 1 stun, if you have low enough ping that's instant air and 95% damage xD
Besides that, you got cat recall KD, 2 kd/daze, c daze, V kd, cat pin, kd over time, and can kd people that counter/block with 1
You can literally keep ccing people forever as sum if they have no escapes.
And this is in 1v1 arena, in 6v6 it's even more ridiculous cause they 2 hit you in air combo and have 6 hits left + can instant cat pin after

4 hours ago, SkFy said:

https://www.twitch.tv/skfy/clip/BrainyRefinedGrasshopperTinyFace?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time
Besides that, you got cat recall KD, 2 kd/daze, c daze, V kd, cat pin, kd over time, and can kd people that counter/block with 1
And this is in 1v1 arena, in 6v6 it's even more ridiculous cause they 2 hit you in air combo and have 6 hits left + can instant cat pin after

My kds never land thats the problem idk what the issue is i see the kd animation and i see that my cat isnt too far because hes always following the target but still when bd or des spins the kds dont work.. 

19 minutes ago, i wanna die said:

My kds never land thats the problem idk what the issue is i see the kd animation and i see that my cat isnt too far because hes always following the target but still when bd or des spins the kds dont work.. 

kd works, the other cc's don't. 
gotta keep the others for the right moments, there are moment they are vulnerable to them and u can basically hit them for free

16 hours ago, sojaa said:

They need to let summoners cat get cced when the summoners are cced. They share a bond.  Or remove their ability to air period. 

But the aircombo is the summoners main combo in pvp without it they are screwed. Summoner aircombo is like bm hm z. It supposed to kill people.

On 1/18/2019 at 10:35 PM, SkFy said:

Yes complain about summs air combo while kfm can just remor kill a party with the badge, dunner can practically 1-2 shot someone, Forcemasters pull and explode....How about me nerf all the classes and make it that mystic badges do not activate in 6v6.

I swear the server is full of crybabies lately, they should just remove pvp all together.

Archived