I'm lost after all these years of not playing

SoNiice

Hi there,

Me and my girlfriend just randomly decided to start playing BnS again - I'm an absolutely oldschool player back from 2k16 while she never even really gave it a try. Some people told me nearly everything back from that time (pirate and siren weapons, I don't really remember anything else lol) are totally useless now or not even obtainable anymore. I read something about baleful and seraph weapons like those are the weapons where we gonna start upgrading now. There are so many videos out there I just don't trust since sometimes they are way too short and then there are videos from 2k17, but they seem to be old already :-D

I'm just wondering what's the current path now, we both started new characters obviously (warlock and summoner if that's any important rn) and I want to know what we should wait for. Do we just buy baleful / seraph weapons with the coins until we got our 6 slot weapons? do we get those from the story? what jewellery should we wear, anything to upgrade or just play the story and see what we get?

thanks for your help already! :)

You are right, the first upgradable weapon is the baleful (sum wants that) and seraph (wl wants that one). You get them in Act 7, which is the point where you can buy them from the vendor as well. 

You plan of buying it till you get max slots is right, but max slots is 8 now ;)

Other than that, just enjoy the story, it gives you everything you need  (jeweles, accesories, pet, soul, 2nd soul, soul shields...)

You also wanna watch out, the story gives you... I think pinnacle is the english name accesories... hm, well the ones you get before the seolak ones. you want to keep those, so you don't have to farm them again. Just like the seolak weapon.

Once you upgrade your weapon, you do want to get to stage 12 and then the not-raven path (sorry I really forget the english name there), well the non-raid path basically. You do a bit less damage but safe so much cost wise.

I guess the rest is important when you get there ;)

Archived