Baleful to Seraph - Help

DisBich

Hello,

I finally managed to get 8 gem slots on my Baleful. Yay, congrats! 

Unfortunately, somehow I transformed it into a Seraph with my void fragments instead of Baleful Stage 2 (apparently that's an option). I have 3 questions:

1) Is there an inexpensive way to change it back that won't be another 3 Void Fragments? I only have 2 left.

2) As a Wind Summoner, will leaving it a Seraph and leveling it up be a significant difference? Someone in-game told me to level it up because it "won't matter."

3) Do we need other weapons for upgrading this Legendary weapon? In the past, all you needed to upgrade a weapon was older weapons. I've been stockpiling weapons for months now waiting for this moment, and it seems all it wants are materials I've never seen before.

Thanks for any help you can provide. I was excited to finally be done farming, and now this mistake has happened T-T

DisBich

1. yuo can farm void fragments in celestial basin, you can buy them for the peaches you farm there.

2. No real difference but baleful wil be better

3. Yes and no. The main need are materials you get from dungeons or from celestial basin the peaches can get you material pouches. Only a few stages ened weapons from the current sort of end game dungeons.

When you open inventory bottom left you have a button that shows you the upgrade path there you can see what you need per each stage.

Archived