PC freezing Asmedia Sata 106x with XignCode

macs15

Hi. I'm having a very complicated and frustrating problem. My PC freezes every time I start the game, or rather, when the Xigncode image just appears and I have to restart the PC. I found a temporary solution but not definitive, just disconnecting all my ports sata 3 I could solve my problem, but I can not use my SSD in the corresponding port (SATA 3) since I lose hard drive performance and should not have to stop using them alone by BnS. Is there any method to solve this problem? I await answer, greetings.

According to the solution I found I must uninstall the Asmedia sata 106x drivers but that makes me leave those ports useless and I want to be able to use them, not uninstall the drivers of these.

hey, I think I remember this being an issue before with gameguard too when it was used instead of xigncode.

the problem is the asmedia sata 106x controller driver. you can remove the controller driver and all of the sata will still function fine, all the controller driver does is give you the ability to "eject" drives connected to the sata in the same way you would eject something connected via USB. honestly it's a pretty useless driver, there isn't very much situations where I can see someone wanting to use the eject function to disconnect their hard drives while their computer is running. it seems for some reason the game causes the sata controller driver to malfunction and "eject" drives without you telling it to. uninstalling the sata 106x controller driver *should* stop your issue from happening, good luck

On 12/1/2019 at 7:11 AM, Smo said:

hey, I think I remember this being an issue before with gameguard too when it was used instead of xigncode.

the problem is the asmedia sata 106x controller driver. you can remove the controller driver and all of the sata will still function fine, all the controller driver does is give you the ability to "eject" drives connected to the sata in the same way you would eject something connected via USB. honestly it's a pretty useless driver, there isn't very much situations where I can see someone wanting to use the eject function to disconnect their hard drives while their computer is running. it seems for some reason the game causes the sata controller driver to malfunction and "eject" drives without you telling it to. uninstalling the sata 106x controller driver *should* stop your issue from happening, good luck

Thanks for your answer Smo. The truth, I ask because I also uninstalled the controller and next act I restarted my PC, but to my surprise, on restart the operating system started with problems and my hard drive was really slow, as saturated, however, I was trying some possible technical support solutions and it seems that my problem is solved, some program that uses my Asus board is blocking the PC when starting the Xigncode, what I did was disable all the services hiding those of Microsoft and it worked. However, I have to try one by one to find the one of the problem, and then I will answer my post so I can help someone else in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived