Nova core switch fix/Meat dumpling purchaseable with bg points/bg general merchant needed

qqqq1

BATTLEGROUND FIXES

• Nova core

please please PLEASE!!!!!! make it that people from your own team cant change the pulsar direction once set to the correct base . 

its so annoying when people  work so hard to win and someone decide to run the team over , i know they don't know , or its a mistake but if you slip you slide. this person in party kept changing the direction and its like what were saying is going on deaf ears. then the other team came up on us  and rip all our orbs . imagine how angry the team was, i agree the nova core map is so confusing sometime as to where my base is but at the end of the day ppl were telling her stop and she kept doing it . obviously she trolling or doesnt speak english, or cant read please do something about this. a friend whipshered me from other team saying some one gave them the win .

add a general merhcant in battelground, that sells tonics, dumplings, repair tools the cheap one, at the waiting room or at the spawn area(just like  the dungeon waiting area you have vault and mechant selling the essentials.

also add to him meat dumplings purchaseable for 1k or 800 battle points each. i hate having to leave battleground to windstirde somewhere to grab these items. basic essential merchant is needed in a place like battelground.

also if am not mistaken meat dumpling is not accessible that much ingame unless you make em  or buy from market. also having an option too buy 1 for a 1k bg point is making it more of a back up incase your out and you need a quick boost. also i have alts and i would grab 1 before i bg instead of going in without any. think of it like a presitge point charm . you use prestige point to buy it to hold more prestige point. you  use bg point to buy the dumpling to help you have a better experience also the cost will be at a decent rate where its not a go to way to get meat dumpling . so wont affeect market much

You know all those issues are easily solved with you just paying attention and getting your s... together right? o.o

also adding the dumplings to a merchant is bad, if you want to use it, craft it like its intended to be. The way i see it its again suggesting changes that should mitigate a players inability to pay attention and use their braincells.

As for the switching...well......thats the way the cookie crumbles.... LOL

36 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You know all those issues are easily solved with you just paying attention and getting your s... together right? o.o

also adding the dumplings to a merchant is bad, if you want to use it, craft it like its intended to be. The way i see it its again suggesting changes that should mitigate a players inability to pay attention and use their braincells.

As for the switching...well......thats the way the cookie crumbles.... LOL

paying attention part dont see why you say that , regarding the base switching? not talking about me every game has noobs or people who dont understand. next i spent alot of time in bg a good 6 hours in bg  if queues are good or an average 4.and most time i just happen to run out of something mid game . goes to merchant to pick it up.

you say craft it as intented what if i have 2 craft guilds, that doesnt craft it or not at the lvl  and only 1 char . am force to buy it other dumplings are thown to us why not let us purchase these items for a deal , this will definitely increase alts survivabily. oooooooooooor make them account bound to send over .

You can use the switch to your advantage (stack for bonus pts) . So no it doesn't need to be 'fixed', since it's not broken. 

If your team is not willing to comply or they do not understanding tactics it falls under community issues. 

1 hour ago, qqqq1 said:

paying attention part dont see why you say that , regarding the base switching? not talking about me every game has noobs or people who dont understand. next i spent alot of time in bg a good 6 hours in bg  if queues are good or an average 4.and most time i just happen to run out of something mid game . goes to merchant to pick it up.

you say craft it as intented what if i have 2 craft guilds, that doesnt craft it or not at the lvl  and only 1 char . am force to buy it other dumplings are thown to us why not let us purchase these items for a deal , this will definitely increase alts survivabily. oooooooooooor make them account bound to send over .

Not to step on any opinion but even as a free player you have access to what 2 character slots without buying more in which case you could level up a character to level 11, craft you own dumplings and mail them, only needing to supply it with materials and gold to level up said craft which can be done under 15g and like a weeks worth of time? Always be prepared.

Archived