how can you kill the 2nd boss in tower of memory more effectively?

schupunk

how can you kill the 2nd boss in tower of memory more effectively?

toss him in the air to block his aoe and then let the laser hit him to reduce his hp by 30%~40%?  i thought this was the idea but sometimes it worked , sometimes it didnt. sometimes laser hit him 10 times but the laser didnt do anything.

>random

sometimes the boss dies with 2 laser hits very rapidly.

sometimes lasers maybe hit 20 times and it is hard to belive that there werent any opposite lasers.

so then i should just afk and RANDOM lasers do  the work by themselves? because I have seen 20% HP reduction, even 50% HP reduction.  why should i bother jumping around trying to figure it out? my damage is nothing compared to lasers.

>a lot of elemental damage who don't care about taking gun

this case is obvious, however I have seen only once out of maybe 300 runs, 1  player killed it before laser,  and i also had a squad only using dungeon weapons and not their own weapons and we killed it in 25 seconds, 2nd laser killed it.

sometimes with mixed weapon using party, the boss doesnt die from tens of lasers hitting at him, it is hard to believe there werent any opposite lasers, maybe after 5~8 min later, the boss dies naturally.

>cause they're dealing more damage especially when the right beam hit the boss

are you saying the laser is now some kind of debuff maker? but i have seen this so many times, at the moment the beam hits the boss, the boss loese his HP,

maybe next time i will try this, when i know the boss is a fire type, i will try to toss him over the red beam, so that red beam doesnt touch him, this might intensity the blue laser damge, who knows,...

Lasers are not the main source of damage though. Excluding the op gear, main steady source of damage comes from the debuff your gun inflicts on the boss. Higher the stack higher the damage he gets over time, until it reaches max stack. If boss gets hit by wrong laser he takes your gun away and the debuff stacks most likely has the time to reset itself making the fight longer.

>If boss gets hit by wrong laser he takes your gun away

i thought jumping over the beam was the way to prevent me from losing my weapon. i also wondered why this didnt help sometimes

>damage comes from the debuff your gun inflicts on the boss. Higher the stack..

maybe then... tossing him in the air to prevent him from using aoe that may remove all the stacks he had.  at first i thought aoe hurts the laser,so that  he doesnt get high laser damages.

what is his aoe for?

Maybe it helps explaining the whole thing at once so that there are no blanks in your thought process.

So when you enter the second floor in tower of memory you will either face Winter Mane (blue hair) or Bloodmane (red hair).

on the corners you can pick up a gun which will gives the boss a debuff when dpsing as well as the option to knock up. At the start you will do around 35k with your lmb which will be able to increase to about 70k when the debuff is on max stacks (100 stacks)

So if you do more than lets say 50-60k at this boss it could be more worthwhile dpsing without the gun depending on how fast your team can clear the boss.

During the battle after each of his big AOE's a laser will spawn which is at random either blue or red (and the chance seems to be somewhat like 70-80 % of the time its the same color as the boss).

If the laser has the same color as the boss you should knock him over the laser to avoid that the next AOE will make you drop your gun and lose all your debuff stacks on the boss (possibly dropping your gun damage from 70k back to 35k). A laser of the opposing color should hit the boss since it will take a big chunk of the bosses HP.

If there are some high dps people in your team it might be wise to never knock him up tho since they lose dps while he is in the air. In that case either also attack with your weapon or just pick a new gun after each time you drop your gun from the AOE.

Btw: Also being hit by one of his other short range attacks will make you drop your gun so just stay at a satisfactory range if you use a gun)

Archived