Help on Raids (Grand Harvest)

DisBich

Hello,

I'm a new player with a weak little Wind Summoner lvl 55. I'm participating in daily raids for Grand Harvest (GH/GHR), but I never get the boss drops because I can't deal the dmg that the other raiders can. This is the third day that I've missed dailies because of my lack of damage.

I've tried:

Going to different channels - no ones there (takes me 15 minutes to solo one boss; spoiler - raid ends before I get a kill)

Going to the night-time raid - I'm the only one there

Creating a party - no one joins/they disband shortly after they accept

I'm trying to get Naryu Silver to buy a 8-slot baleful/seraph (haven't figured out which one I should go for, considering I haven't tried Earth specs yet [currently using Baleful for Wind]). I do Mushin runs for floors 5-8 for the Silver, but these GH raids give more, and they'd be a brilliant addition to my dailies (Mushin's 5-8 and GHR are currently the only dailies that I run because everything else is too overwhelming to comprehend).

I understand that I can buy Naryu on the Market but I feel that it's too expensive.

Advice would be great. If there's really nothing I can do, I'll just settle for Mushin.

Thanks,

DisBich

3 hours ago, Belido said:

Naryu Silver? Have you tried those 3 mini bosses in celestial basin (those who are also needed for that daily challenge quests, not those 3 on 43min event timer)? From what I remember they drop one each for sure.

Hmm, haven't actually gone to CB since it's first introduced at lvl 50. I couldn't kill the regular mobs efficiently enough to finish the quests. Do you know the boss names/areas?

Aomak Guardian Automation

Croxar High Shaman Akjinmu

Scavanger Overseer Hwang Sapong

and if you got the daily quest "Brawl in the basin" active you got all three locations on your map. And ofc you can kill/loot them without quest, while most ppl just do them for the quick daily, so expect invites from strangers

7 hours ago, Belido said:

Aomak Guardian Automation

Croxar High Shaman Akjinmu

Scavanger Overseer Hwang Sapong

and if you got the daily quest "Brawl in the basin" active you got all three locations on your map. And ofc you can kill/loot them without quest, while most ppl just do them for the quick daily, so expect invites from strangers

I have the Brawl in the Basin quest, but it's not telling me where I can find those 3 bosses. I'm looking around Aomak Temple looking the the AG Automation. I don't see it. =\

Can the bosses be 1v1, or do I need to party with ppl? AP is 816

Found Aomak. He was some stone guy. Going to see if I can 1v1.

Can be 1v1'd. Struggling to find the other 2 bosses

Thanks for your help Belido!! I appreciate it a lot.

Archived