What with those events gems?

Soloniel

Hello,

i have one simple question. Why i every event there again, again and again immortal trio of same gems Ruby-Sapphire-Peridot is appeard, occasionaly Citrine.

Why not give players chance to get more valuable gems like Aquamarine, Amethyst, Emerald, Diamond even Amber?

Thanks to repeat same boring "prizes" for tons of you time spend on events, people can loss willingness of doing new events for same crap.

2 hours ago, Soloniel said:

Then for example Aqua and Diamond can cost twice than other event gems.

I didn't mean that, lmao.

But if it cost the double, no one will get it, it cost around 250G to get the same gem if u buy all the powders.

And guess what cost roughly the same? Vials.

I think we need is a reduction so newer players can get better gems. And yeah, we need the good gems too, but seems the policy of NCSoft is sell them. See that Acqua was a Black Friday deal.

1 hour ago, Ketsura said:

I didn't mean that, lmao.

But if it cost the double, no one will get it, it cost around 250G to get the same gem if u buy all the powders.

And guess what cost roughly the same? Vials.

I think we need is a reduction so newer players can get better gems. And yeah, we need the good gems too, but seems the policy of NCSoft is sell them. See that Acqua was a Black Friday deal.

they already did a heavy 50% reduction in powders needed for gems. Stop asking for free stuff.

On 09/01/2019 at 11:07 PM, Grimoir said:

they already did a heavy 50% reduction in powders needed for gems. Stop asking for free stuff.

Im not talking about powders for gems, and yes reduction for gems from events, so it become more atractive to new players.

Archived