Giving items between ur characters

JKSGamer

1 hour ago, JKSGamer said:

i don't like the point of me wasting my money to buy stamps to give costumes to my other characters like seriously it actually sucks. jesus.

This is actually how players wanted it. Players were saying how they dont mind paying for sending costumes to alts as long as it is possible, so it was implemented.

Also if you buy a 30 premium, every month you get 20 free stamps.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer BDO style where you can put items in a special tab and your alts can get it out. Let's say you drop earth necklace, but you happen to be on your BM or something, it be a great feature to put it in the inventory so you can pick it up on ur destroyer. Just my opinion.

Le 09/01/2019 à 09:06, Grimoir a dit :

This is actually how players wanted it. Players were saying how they dont mind paying for sending costumes to alts as long as it is possible, so it was implemented.

Also if you buy a 30 premium, every month you get 20 free stamps.

what are you talking about? so people who usually played good games where costums are free to send, came to Blade & Soul and said " hey we don't mind paying to send them now, implement a pay to send system"? for real? Find me somewhere in the forum you saw that i am curious....

That "stamps" system is ridiculous now after 3 years with people having 50+ outfifs they can't trade, and that the whole problem of this game, devs focus on releasing new contents but should focus more about adding "life convenience feature" paying to send outfifs is a game breaking feature now, not having a shareable storage after adding soo many classes is a game breaking feature, spending half our time sending gems to alts is a game breaking feature, there soo much thing they should fix first.

1 hour ago, ombremq said:

what are you talking about? so people who usually played good games where costums are free to send, came to Blade & Soul and said " hey we don't mind paying to send them now, implement a pay to send system"? for real? Find me somewhere in the forum you saw that i am curious....

That "stamps" system is ridiculous now after 3 years with people having 50+ outfifs they can't trade, and that the whole problem of this game, devs focus on releasing new contents but should focus more about adding "life convenience feature" paying to send outfifs is a game breaking feature now, not having a shareable storage after adding soo many classes is a game breaking feature, spending half our time sending gems to alts is a game breaking feature, there soo much thing they should fix first.

just search on forums. Previously there was nho possibility to mail costumes at all, exception being the 3 costumes (2 from founders pack and the 1 from 365 premium sub) so players asked for a way and said they wouldnt mind paying if such a feature became possbile, so they got it.

also, conveniance has its price. Those arent game breaking things those are purely conveniance things.

Le 21/01/2019 à 14:51, Grimoir a dit :

just search on forums. Previously there was nho possibility to mail costumes at all, exception being the 3 costumes (2 from founders pack and the 1 from 365 premium sub) so players asked for a way and said they wouldnt mind paying if such a feature became possbile, so they got it.

also, conveniance has its price. Those arent game breaking things those are purely conveniance things.

i Searched i found no1 saying we dont mind paying but i found a lot of "make F3 account bound/ shareable topic".... you still don't understand that we are in 2019 and we can no longer make use of those "stamp" properly because there is just too many outfifs to trade now... Convenience has its price , yes, and the price is losing players....in term of convenience B&S is the worst game i played everything is pay2trade even if you worked/paid for it.... so what B&S have to propose,"gameplay" only..... and what happened when a weird "awekened patch" broke it...people instantly left  and feature like pay to trade your 20$+ 3D costum doesnt help to come back.
In the world we live, convenience can't be taken lightly, especially when we all know how bad this game is optimized compared to every other games, they should at least compense it , being not that greedy because their stamp system is ridiculous now.

4 minutes ago, ombremq said:

i Searched i found no1 saying we dont mind paying but i found a lot of "make F3 account bound/ shareable topic".... you still don't understand that we are in 2019 and we can no longer make use of those "stamp" properly because there is just too many outfifs to trade now... Convenience has its price , yes, and the price is losing players....in term of convenience B&S is the worst game i played everything is pay2trade even if you worked/paid for it.... so what B&S have to propose,"gameplay" only..... and what happened when a weird "awekened patch" broke it...people instantly left  and feature like pay to trade your 20$+ 3D costum doesnt help to come back.

then the question practically asks itself" why are you here? you dont like the model this game has, you dont like the fact that you get FREE 20 stamps per month just for premium,  you agree conveniance has its price, yet you do not want to pay for it. so why are you exactly playing the game then?  I would also ask myself why trade 20 costumes to an ALT that you play maybe 2 hours a day. not to mention in a game where optimization makes people have characters of others turned off 24/7 to help with fps. To me it seems you are very dissatisfied with the game itself, so why do it to yourself and play something dai8ly that frustrates you?

il y a 18 minutes, Grimoir a dit :

then the question practically asks itself" why are you here? you dont like the model this game has, you dont like the fact that you get FREE 20 stamps per month just for premium,  you agree conveniance has its price, yet you do not want to pay for it. so why are you exactly playing the game then?  I would also ask myself why trade 20 costumes to an ALT that you play maybe 2 hours a day. not to mention in a game where optimization makes people have characters of others turned off 24/7 to help with fps. To me it seems you are very dissatisfied with the game itself, so why do it to yourself and play something dai8ly that frustrates you?

That a funny question people ask when they lack of argument....  and the answer is obvious, to send feeback & help them to improve the game, months before they add threat so everyone can tank i was the one complaining about it on forum, i may not have helped but im pretty sure a korean thought the same & gave a constructive feeback on their forum... paying stamps to trade 3 outfifs in 2015 is a covenience system, but paying stamps to trade 50+outfifs in 2019 is an inconvenience system.
Why do i play daily a game that frustrate me? obvious answer again....not playing it daily ? why even playing it once a week...cause "gameplay" is good in B&S , answered it already on previous post , read properly....and why why why? Because most of us see UE4 like last hope.
And i am pretty sure we'll see soon F3 account bound & an account bound storage...but i do not think "Grimoir" 3 years olds statement with 3years old arguments we can't even confirm/prove are relevants

Archived