Jump to content
Forums

3rd Anniversary Festival: Events


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Ashfalken said:

what about the Grand celestial soul shield ? theres no mention of it in the event description on this page

 

Possible from Dynamic quests. I mean, we have this key in reward list.

 

unknown.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT
5 hours ago, Gabriiel said:

Are you going to release the patch notes?

Patch notes will be released on Tuesday, the day before launch.

 

4 hours ago, Ashfalken said:

what about the Grand celestial soul shield ? theres no mention of it in the event description on this page

Midnight Skypetal Plains is permanently being revamped and the soul shields are a permanent feature. You'll earn the currency to purchase soul shields by defeating Sacred Longgui -- with the later stages of the boss providing the higher tier currency for the higher tier rewards. 

 

The Midnight Skypetal Plains event is for additional rewards to entice players to engage in this updated content.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Notas de correção serão lançadas na terça-feira, um dia antes do lançamento.

 

Midnight Skypetal Plains está sendo permanentemente renovada e os escudos de alma são uma característica permanente. Você ganhará a moeda para comprar escudos de alma ao derrotar Sacred Longgui - com os estágios finais do chefe fornecendo a moeda de nível mais alto para as recompensas de nível mais alto. 

 

O evento Midnight Skypetal Plains é para recompensas adicionais para atrair os jogadores a participar deste conteúdo atualizado.

OK, thank you Liinxy :HajoonLaugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Patch notes will be released on Tuesday, the day before launch.

 

Midnight Skypetal Plains is permanently being revamped and the soul shields are a permanent feature. You'll earn the currency to purchase soul shields by defeating Sacred Longgui -- with the later stages of the boss providing the higher tier currency for the higher tier rewards. 

 

The Midnight Skypetal Plains event is for additional rewards to entice players to engage in this updated content.

Is the MSP revamp we are going to get the MSP raid version with scale-up stats, or the MSP where it operates like a quest zone similar to Celestial Basin, like this video?

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So with the Grand Celestial Soul shields being available via MSP without achievements, are there any plans on reducing/removing the achievement requirements for it on via the Dragon Express (if not, reducing it by a few stages)? Similar to the recent BT, VT, etc. achievement requirement being lowered a stage.

Link to post
Share on other sites

BUY BAGUA TT FROM EVENT :puke:


Bagua 1 = 25 purple coin = (1200 petal or 60 flower) + 250 solar pearl
Bagua 2 = 30 purple coin = (1440 petal or 72 flower) + 300 solar pearl
Bagua 3 = 35 purple coin = (1680 petal or 84 flower) + 350 solar pearl
Bagua 4 = 42 purple coin = (2016 petal or 100 flower) + 420 solar pearl
Bagua 5 = 52 purple coin = (2496 petal or 125 flower) + 520 solar pearl

WTB solar pearl !!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing what dungeons and bosses you need to do to get the anniversary tokens, you need to be 55 15-20+ and high Attack Power.

So it's not for newer weaker players.

If you are not strong enough you will have trouble to join some dungeons.

 

So this event isnt really for everyone. Or am I wrong?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup. It seems newbies/f2p casuals/non-whales are deemed not deserving to celebrate BnS 3rd year anniversary. You have to earn the right to celebrate or buy your way in. This f2p casual will be taking a break again till the next event that I can join. 

 

Unless the Daily Quest that gives event tokens includes the normal DQ dungeons then we might have a chance to earn some token for that new costume.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PewPewPew said:

Yup. It seems newbies/f2p casuals/non-whales are deemed not deserving to celebrate BnS 3rd year anniversary. You have to earn the right to celebrate or buy your way in. This f2p casual will be taking a break again till the next event that I can join. 

 

Unless the Daily Quest that gives event tokens includes the normal DQ dungeons then we might have a chance to earn some token for that new costume.   

You can get one costume for free per account: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 9:47 PM, Ludicium said:

So with the Grand Celestial Soul shields being available via MSP without achievements, are there any plans on reducing/removing the achievement requirements for it on via the Dragon Express (if not, reducing it by a few stages)? Similar to the recent BT, VT, etc. achievement requirement being lowered a stage.

No. You still need the achievements, the difference is by equipping the shields you get from MSP it unlocks the achievement required for those soulshield pieces.

for #7 and #8 you will still need to clear boss 3 from TT.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Liinxy unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...