Sign in to follow this  
chemnerd6021023

VT badge mat account bound

Recommended Posts

Will the VT badge mats (Frostburn Orb, Heart of the Great Thrall, Iron Conqueror Medallion) be made account bound soon?  I think it's strange how every single other item from the raid can be sent to alts (HQ wings, HQ hearts, HQ weapon mats, not accessories obviously) but those 3, which are shared across classes, are the only ones not.

Edited by chemnerd6021023

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ketsura   

Eventually, so if u have a alt in need, just hold a little.

 

I dout it wont come this semester.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimoir   
6 hours ago, chemnerd6021023 said:

Will the VT badge mats (Frostburn Orb, Heart of the Great Thrall, Iron Conqueror Medallion) be made account bound soon?  I think it's strange how every single other item from the raid can be sent to alts (HQ wings, HQ hearts, HQ weapon mats, not accessories obviously) but those 3, which are shared across classes, are the only ones not.

Its still considered an end-game item as there is no better badge atm, which is why its not acc bound yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soloniel   

I wish also know after which update we will get also Bound to Account VT Badge mats.

After Temple of Succesion patch maybe when new badge enters??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amokk   
1 hour ago, Soloniel said:

I wish also know after which update we will get also Bound to Account VT Badge mats.

After Temple of Succesion patch maybe when new badge enters??

BT+VT drops are bound to account since we got the Awakening patch... and it will probably stay that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soloniel   
1 hour ago, amokk said:

BT+VT drops are bound to account since we got the Awakening patch... and it will probably stay that way. 

I don't think so that consider non-sealed Heart of the Thrall, Frostburn Orb and Iron Conqueror Medallion, i still have some for non my class in bank from guild raids random rolls, and they can't be sent to any alt.

But in korea they are bound to account (non sealed of course)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dlacik   

@Soloniel The materials obtained before the patch didn't become account bound but those dropped after the patch are bound to account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this