Forums

VT badge mat account bound

chemnerd6021023

Will the VT badge mats (Frostburn Orb, Heart of the Great Thrall, Iron Conqueror Medallion) be made account bound soon?  I think it's strange how every single other item from the raid can be sent to alts (HQ wings, HQ hearts, HQ weapon mats, not accessories obviously) but those 3, which are shared across classes, are the only ones not.

Edited by chemnerd6021023

6 hours ago, chemnerd6021023 said:

Will the VT badge mats (Frostburn Orb, Heart of the Great Thrall, Iron Conqueror Medallion) be made account bound soon?  I think it's strange how every single other item from the raid can be sent to alts (HQ wings, HQ hearts, HQ weapon mats, not accessories obviously) but those 3, which are shared across classes, are the only ones not.

Its still considered an end-game item as there is no better badge atm, which is why its not acc bound yet.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Soloniel said:

I wish also know after which update we will get also Bound to Account VT Badge mats.

After Temple of Succesion patch maybe when new badge enters??

BT+VT drops are bound to account since we got the Awakening patch... and it will probably stay that way. 

1 hour ago, amokk said:

BT+VT drops are bound to account since we got the Awakening patch... and it will probably stay that way. 

I don't think so that consider non-sealed Heart of the Thrall, Frostburn Orb and Iron Conqueror Medallion, i still have some for non my class in bank from guild raids random rolls, and they can't be sent to any alt.

But in korea they are bound to account (non sealed of course)