I'm back after a long hiatus... and I need help.

Kakujima

Hey guys, my main is a Gunner with pretty crappy gear, well, at least not as up to par compared to most people in the game. And at this point, I know I'm waaaay behind in terms of gear!

My Gear:

Weapon: Bale stage 8 Pisol, all 6 Gems filled up

Accessories: Three of the accs I got from Celesial Basil (srry, forgot the name of them...that's how noob I am). The three accs are at stage 4.

Belt: No belt yet, still using the basic one from main quest

Glove: Same thing as above^

Total Att Power: 1015

I literally had to put ALL my hongmoon points into Att Power just to make it reach the 1000's range, lol.

That said, I'm too afraid to apply for raids, because I know everyone is gonna kick me out of party. And trying to solo the dungeons myself has proved to be difficult, if not downright impossible.

What "up-to-date" equips, soul shields, gems, etc, should I be aiming for and work on? What are some useful dungeons, if any, solo friendly? Heck, what should I be doing first in order to catch up with everyone else? Kinda lost right now.

raven already stage 8 is good
but all draken acc is bad, i think you'll get kick from DD above dungeon if PL not be generous

for BT raid, you can join just fine and now most BT raid just give acc for free so you can get your ring and earing from there
and slowly gear up from there

and don't put all point to offensei, 20 point on attack, 20 point on def, 25 on regen
DD above dungeon is a bit hurt without proper life drain and and def

Just now, Fiana said:

raven already stage 8 is good
but all draken acc is bad, i think you'll get kick from DD above dungeon if PL not be generous

for BT raid, you can join just fine and now most BT raid just give acc for free so you can get your ring and earing from there
and slowly gear up from there

and don't put all point to offensei, 20 point on attack, 20 point on def, 25 on regen
DD above dungeon is a bit hurt without proper life drain and and def

OMG I'm so sorry, I meant BALE stage 8.

idk why I put Raven xD

now this is bad, my bale 10 alt with draken acc & hollow acc always get kick even from ssm

well, i can understand their decision, my gunner alt can do 50k dps and each time boss attack hit me, i lose hp 40%-50%
lack of lifedrain is really bad

the best option for you if you want to catch up is to join some discord bns and ask help for daily and bt raid
usually in 1-2 month you can get decent gear

6 minutes ago, Fiana said:

now this is bad, my bale 10 alt with draken acc & hollow acc always get kick even from ssm

well, i can understand their decision, my gunner alt can do 50k dps and each time boss attack hit me, i lose hp 40%-50%
lack of lifedrain is really bad

the best option for you if you want to catch up is to join some discord bns and ask help for daily and bt raid
usually in 1-2 month you can get decent gear

So, soloing isn't a possibility at all for any dungeons? Are there any other methods to get upgrade materials without going into raids?

Sometimes I just get nervous talking in discord.

Thanks tho!

it's possible but will take a lot of time if you solo everything (trust me on this one) :wink:

join discord bns and have friend in there not only can get you help in daily dungeon and weekly, but also make it easier for you to learn mech dungeon and find endgame raid.

Archived