where are the warden nerfs korea issued ? why holding off on them

qqqq1

This is taken from Korea dev letter ,around the same time gunner got unload nerf ,gunner nerf was implemented why warden hasn't ..it's past due now what is up???

new paste

BNS July Dev Notes

A GUEST  JUL 11TH, 2018  12,018 NEVER

WAR

Warriors had a very low effectiveness in their designed "tank" role in battlegrounds, while performing too effectively in arena.

As such, we have made a few changes to their battleground items and have made a few changes to their abilities as well.

This will be the last week for our WAR focused changes, but we will be on the lookout for any problems that warrant a quick hotfix.

Thank you so much for your feedback during the last few weeks.

- Haha I'm not translating this one it's not out for NA/EU yet and I cba to translate and/or look up skill names =)

The person didnt list the changes so we are yet to see.

It's sad bns tree isn't working ,so we can havr some hope and it's scary how patches are rolling out and dev letter mention balanced changes and we are yet to see them like what are you guys waiting on ..I know they got nerf cause I went through reddit and someone said they not translating warden notes as t he y don't know the skill names . Sooooo? This class need to be nerf sick of them ..1 warden fighting 1 whOle team

With a garbage ascendant and actually getting kills .

warden life low instant  full health without potion lol

BooooHoooo it's not all about stupid ass pvp well guess what get gud son Warden are having there skill's looked at and attack speeds are going to incease why oh to make us better tanks in PVE content like some of us actually run and enjoy and need the mechanics of the class as it was designed. Quit being a snowflake wind your neck in and stfu alreadly about Warden's sick and tired of people like you crying and getting your own way.

Lol ppl who use warden say ppl should get good and stop crying yet you the same ppl crying went gunner bullet storm your whole team .point is any attack speed increase will cause lower damage output which I don't have a problem with not being a big rock in the middle brain dead swinging without a care and after kr nerf warden they said no warden changes anytime soon so gl

Stop crying about nerf warden...all idiot say warden have 2x hp bar, BUT ALL SKILLS COST HP OMG (hp is our focus bar too), i lose my 70-75% hp without getting any dmg in arena, if we dont have the 2nd health bar (shield) we die instant in PVE/PVP...BTW my main is destro and i can kill very very lot of warden in arena or in bg, just you need learn how to play with your class and get good gear...

9 minutes ago, Guts26 said:

Stop crying about nerf warden...all idiot say warden have 2x hp bar, BUT ALL SKILLS COST HP OMG (hp is our focus bar too), i lose my 70-75% hp without getting any dmg in arena, if we dont have the 2nd health bar (shield) we die instant in PVE/PVP...BTW my main is destro and i can kill very very lot of warden in arena or in bg, just you need learn how to play with your class and get good gear...

I agree however there is also the problem that effects from PVP gear do not affect warden in any way and that needs to be fixed.

I also think Warden needs that nerf. My opinion is not about that second hp bar or the soulburn. I think the problem is they are resist all the time. There is no way to get them into stun or smth like this, unless they dont know what to do. Specially in 6v6 where they can skill resets, which is kinda stupid and i think thats the dumbest ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ they´ve ever done: SKILL RESETS in 6v6. Thats so stupid i cant even tell. Not only for Warden, its shitty for everyclass. Calm the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ down and go away from these Skill resets and ONE SHOT ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in 6v6!

1 hour ago, vudy said:

I also think Warden needs that nerf. My opinion is not about that second hp bar or the soulburn. I think the problem is they are  resist all the time. There is no way to get them into stun or smth like this, unless they dont know what to do. Specially in 6v6 where they can skill resets, which is kinda stupid and i think thats the dumbest ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ they´ve ever done: SKILL RESETS in 6v6. Thats so stupid i cant even tell. Not only for Warden, its shitty for everyclass. Calm the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ down and go away from these Skill resets and ONE SHOT ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in 6v6!

If you fight them in their aoe that makes them immune then its on you not on the class. its like warlocks sanctum xD

Warden problem is this they Dont take pvp weapon effect which is bs , so t hey don't have to worry about focus....all their skills cost hp but at what cost I see warden spamming like crazy like no tomorrow and still won't die.   Res low max Res again andaoe takes up the whole globe .... that last 15 whole seconds and 15 seconds later it's back ..they have 1 whOle page of resist a 9 sec one while blocking 3 qs and high mobile I whiplone on my gunner and this warden was right on me like ..warden sentry mode oh miss Devine strike .... thank god...oh wait throws thingy at u from 16 m dead ...

Warden ultimate for a class with such high damage having a op ultimate too the ultimate cast time is so instant idk the second ultimate but someone one shot me with it .

This class is getting a lot of nerf ..it's not about the aoe cc resist if u can cc a warden eat food he can q block,block I frame spin back step so it' not just that ..every class hAve 1 guard break some class u can bait it out ..so if u miss it he can jus stay there and block all day . warden fighting a whole team idc what gear u are but there is time when u gotta be like how... I see mega whales and if they get jump by 4 ppl they dead if they mess up.I see warden fighting 5 and not even en blocking just swinging and when it'd all done all 5 dead .that server thing that does big damage need nerf need range reduction or dam age reduction  or remove  3 cast

As 6v6 "pvp" is based on damage during CC, being not able to do any CC during their protecting AOE is kinda an issue.

I don't think that their shield is the real issue on Warden as they consume their HP, but you have to remember that stuff and HM point can clearly boost the self HP recovery high as **** so consuming a bit of HP with skill is not an issue with gear and good HM buffs for Warden, so it is not a relevant excuse.

So I think we have 2 problems in 6v6:

- HP consuming is just a detail. Just stop being retard and stop hitting without any target if you think it is a big handicap.

- CC immune is a big boost as we do main DPS during CC/aerial. Doing PvE on a player with PvP gear and skills is complicated. Add to this the shield and it's practically a non sense to DPS a Warden during its CC immune.

I just want to add the 8 meters that should be nerfed to 6 meters.

Top tip like any other class you want to attack get behind all attacks will hit 100% even a warden it's a weak spot so like I said stop crying about nerfs and get good learn how class works don't try and attack head on Wardens are not gods. It's players like you that have turned this game into the crap fest it is today with the retarded snowflake holdhands gameplay.

12 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

Lol ppl who use warden say ppl should get good and stop crying yet you the same ppl crying went gunner bullet storm your whole team .point is any attack speed increase will cause lower damage output which I don't have a problem with not being a big rock in the middle brain dead swinging without a care and after kr nerf warden they said no warden changes anytime soon so gl

Fact of the matter this mentally where ppl gonna say say don't fight warden in bubble is just going out window ..warden bubble beside base we gonna have a cup of tea until he comes out lol ,that's like telling range class not to attack fm in veil ..... point is only way to kill a warden is gang him and pve him while he distracted.... ppl say get good cause yall fought noob warden in the past  ..we all fought a player who isn't good and got easy win over warden eat food .... but  warden is so powerful it will take down any class in its way with ez pve any spin class without a fear of being defected. ..a melee class can't block to save they own life with a 9 sec guard break that stuns ...you can't run from this class .also damage done to warden resilience doesn't count towards damage calculation in arena so u can kill him 3 times  rip 

Pointless post like 100% of all yours are lol no point trying to discuss everytime you answer all I hear is more crying and excuse's fine nerf the game and class's into oblivion turn into a fairy fest then maybe you will be happy once and for all?

Perhaps get gud and learn the class and not cry and beg for nerfs just because YOU struggle to beat them.  Having an understanding of how the classes work goes a long way and the best way to do this is to play the classes yourself.

THIs IS KOREA DEV LETTER 'THEY NERF WARDEN BUt  THE PERSON DIDN'T TRANSLATe the nerf so we are yet to see also these changes came when gunner got nerf on badge etc na just hold off on them so ppl enjoy being op....read for your selves ppl.korea said it's op...so obviously gonna be nerf so saying that ppl cry isn't the fact it's the fact that na won't implement the nerfs

WAR

Warriors had a very low effectiveness in their designed "tank" role in battlegrounds, while performing too effectively in arena.

As such, we have made a few changes to their battleground items and have made a few changes to their abilities as well.

This will be the last week for our WAR focused changes, but we will be on the lookout for any problems that warrant a quick hotfix.

- Haha I'm not translating this one it's not out for NA/EU yet and I cba to translate and/or look up skill n

2 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

THIs IS KOREA DEV LETTER 'THEY NERF WARDEN BUt  THE PERSON DIDN'T TRANSLATe the nerf so we are yet to see also these changes came when gunner got nerf on badge etc na just hold off on them so ppl enjoy being op....read for your selves ppl.korea said it's op...so obviously gonna be nerf so saying that ppl cry isn't the fact it's the fact that na won't implement the nerfs

WAR

- Haha I'm not translating this one it's not out for NA/EU yet and I cba to translate and/or look up skill n

Waaaah... but any hoo nerf was implemented already for NA/EN watch BnS live streams was said somewhere in there about them so again quit your crying play the class study it or get good but please stop whining. Yes i have a Warden no I main a KFM O.O shock horror...

On 1/7/2019 at 2:49 PM, Gigowatt221 said:

As 6v6 "pvp" is based on damage during CC, being not able to do any CC during their protecting AOE is kinda an issue.

I don't think that their shield is the real issue on Warden as they consume their HP, but you have to remember that stuff and HM point can clearly boost the self HP recovery high as **** so consuming a bit of HP with skill is not an issue with gear and good HM buffs for Warden, so it is not a relevant excuse.

So I think we have 2 problems in 6v6:

- HP consuming is just a detail. Just stop being retard and stop hitting without any target if you think it is a big handicap.

- CC immune is a big boost as we do main DPS during CC/aerial. Doing PvE on a player with PvP gear and skills is complicated. Add to this the shield and it's practically a non sense to DPS a Warden during its CC immune.

I just want to add the 8 meters that should be nerfed to 6 meters.

LOL... complain about warden having an AOE that makes them immune to cc yet warlock has the exact same skill... xD Hypocracy much...i'd say get better at pvp

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

LOL... complain about warden having an AOE that makes them immune to cc yet warlock has the exact same skill... xD Hypocracy much...i'd say get better at pvp

Well when you say that look a this , wl cd is longer than wardenand warden bubble stay on field for 5 seconds more. it's not na fault but I don't know why korea didn't give them a ground counter that trying to make up with a very long unnecessary list of I frame and resist . Considering how balancing of this game goes on pens and needles when it comes to being op and low tier ..which is why we always see the same boring classes at top Or a class getting class carried ..... I won't be suprise if they release a rock class that sits on everything and resist and you guys worship it why because u fought some random noob or as the class as an alt to get free hm coins ....all the class does is swing and don't have to worry about a thing a dflect if u block u get stun on a 9 sec cd  you can't run so I don't know a class that can go hed on with warden only thing bd  can do is run and has alot of kds to go up against it otherwise it's one sided. . No class's I'm game as the ability to 200-0 unless u have super low ping and don't  mess up and time every cc to he last drop....a warden can take all your damage into resilience and then heal it up does that go to end damage  no....  poor escuse for a a class and sadly the release of warden to breath life into to the death and that's why na holding on to the nerf to dry to strain every drip of dough before dropping the nerf  ...also they didn't nerf warden yet  ...... Read patch notes only warden changes implemented was the badge nerf  and that was stated above i see that but where are the skill changes 

7 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

Well when you say that look a this , wl cd is longer than wardenand warden bubble stay on field for 5 seconds more. it's not na fault but I don't know why korea didn't give them a ground counter that trying to make up with a very long unnecessary list of I frame and resist . Considering how balancing of this game goes on pens and needles when it comes to being op and low tier ..which is why we always see the same boring classes at top Or a class getting class carried ..... I won't be suprise if they release a rock class that sits on everything and resist and you guys worship it why because u fought some random noob or as the class as an alt to get free hm coins ....all the class does is swing and don't have to worry about a thing a dflect if u block u get stun on a 9 sec cd  you can't run so I don't know a class that can go hed on with warden only thing bd  can do is run and has alot of kds to go up against it otherwise it's one sided. . No class's I'm game as the ability to 200-0 unless u have super low ping and don't  mess up and time every cc to he last drop....a warden can take all your damage into resilience and then heal it up does that go to end damage  no....  poor escuse for a a class and sadly the release of warden to breath life into to the death and that's why na holding on to the nerf to dry to strain every drip of dough before dropping the nerf  ...also they didn't nerf warden yet  ...... Read patch notes only warden changes implemented was the badge nerf  and that was stated above i see that but where are the skill changes 

Sorry but this is more like getting better in PVP.

Also....KR didnt nerf warden. The awakening system made all other classes perform a bit better, with warden having the least impact from the changes, thats why it looks like a nerf but no damage or other things were changed as far as i know.

13 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Comparing warlock sanctum with warden V, just WOW HAHA
Do you even take yourself serious? What 5 sec with how much cd? vs 15sec with how much? ye, totally comparable..

Warden is just broken, they literally can facetank a full group of whale, ults, vt badges without having to give a f. about anything.

And when people say "people just don't know how to play against warden" that's utter nonsense aswell, WARDENS DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE CLASS THEMSELVES....
They don't even know how to combo or chase people down with it, all they know is V -> spam 4. 
And even then they can faceroll everything.

13 hours ago, Grimoir said:

If you don't play PvP and don't know class skills, then stop spreading lies. The WL sanctum only resists stun, daze and knockdown. It doesn't resist knockback, aerial and phantom grip. WRs V though, resists every single CC and gives it damage reduction as long as it has resilience and is attacking.

For all the people defending WR, you have no idea how strong this class is in PvP. The amount of effort required to do well on it is far less than on any other class.

Archived