pvp glove and bracelet purchasable with hellion cores

qqqq1

Allow us to purchase these items with hellion cores ,idk you but I hate doing solo dungeons just not my thing...alot of items that or more powerful are purchasable with hellion core such as pvp necklace ring and regular bracelet .. so why not make this amother method to obtain them ...I don't see my self laying a foot in these solo dungeons to get these items and we are moving into a diff tier of pvp items so why not make them accessible without farming these solo dungeon...idc if the solo dungeons are easy everyone have a diff factor to face such as ping,fps etc

51 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

Yeah but it's pass due not everyone likes solo dungeon cores don't come from dungeons only, so it's a universal thing cores doesn't drop from VT raid yet u can buy badge with it ..where's the logic

While i do understand what you mean because i dont like the solo content either, i have to say if you dont want to "suck it up" and do it like i did then you shouldnt have the pvp gloves.

Raid is different. You cannot recruit for a raid in F8, its extremely hard to get a raid going for VT just out of pugs.  While i still do not approve the badge material being purchasable i understand why they did it. Its completely different from the solo content.

You can always get the emblems from trove or an rng event.

Well you are right there but if they made it 50 cores more I would go the distance ... u still haven't killed yunsang or pass the yutay thing in pirate girl place or pass the fat guy and tHe other dude in the next solo dungeon just not a fan ...cause at the end of the day ping and good pc get the best reward .so no reason to push my self 

Archived